Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 34. (Read 51752 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
We are 160 miners + some solos at the moment with 40MH alltogether.

other coins with similar hash have only a quater of miners than LPC

So there are a lot of supporters, only they do not have such a good equipment to mine.

So if exchangers read this - we are there only with lower hash

We lost min 20 MH after frontend is no longer working for firefox browser on lpc.poolerino.com

The frontend is working with browser chrome and safari and ie

@ mike, can you fix frontend working on firefox
my higest found block was 14.1 LPC. Block had 10.1 transfer fee.
Some other found blocks with even more LPC
Have a look @ blockchain
i am also getting lower results with that low diffi. the bitter pools nearly found all blocks.
With a diffi 0.15 - 0.2 and Nethash around 30-50MH i found most blocks @ my 2Mh Rig
For now i use Maddin´s p2p pool getting best earnings
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I will post when I get home,
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Also, has anyone ever solo mined a block with transaction fees at all?
yes 4+0.1 LPC
but with this low diff is better mining in poool
I am getting way more solo than with a pool.

i need higher diff for solo (2x - 2.5x) because i have now most block rejected...

Not sure that has anything to do with diff level.  I get almost no rejected.

Show me your config! I want no rejects too!
Activity: 374
yes 4+0.1 LPC

i need higher diff for solo (2x - 2.5x) because i have now most block rejected...

Not sure that has anything to do with diff level.  I get almost no rejected.

You have maybe better ping ... (and/or luck)
i'll try it again Smiley
yes 4+0.1 LPC

Not sure that has anything to do with diff level.  I get almost no rejected.
yes 4+0.1 LPC

cause on this exchanges with no reputation there is no serious sellers, just desperate dumpers who wanna just sell the coin for any price, thus dumping the price down.

but it's just 4 days online. Let's hope they will be very famous soon )
yes 4+0.1 LPC
yes 4+0.1 LPC
Nah I think staying here is better, that way people might wander in and see what we are about.  If we had our own forum people would have to seek it out.  I tweeted to the official twitter (it was empty which is bad). And the exchange we made it on is kind of shady, but it is something.  I think we need to establish a link between any russian community (if it exists) and the english speaking community.  Also we should be reaching out to other communities (like china).  We need to get the network hash up and difficulty up to start getting serious.

Phad.

Thank you for remaining about twitter! I'll take care about it, tomorrow will update some info Wink
Nah I think staying here is better, that way people might wander in and see what we are about.  If we had our own forum people would have to seek it out.  I tweeted to the official twitter (it was empty which is bad). And the exchange we made it on is kind of shady, but it is something.  I think we need to establish a link between any russian community (if it exists) and the english speaking community.  Also we should be reaching out to other communities (like china).  We need to get the network hash up and difficulty up to start getting serious.

Phad.
Time is good if we are growing.  If the coin is not really growing anymore then time is bad.

So let's do maximum together to make it grow!

Indeed.  All I can really do is mine it and recommend it to my mining buddies.  I lack all other skills.  Although I am pretty sure that since the forum the coin was created for has dropped it support.  This coin might not be going anywhere...

Don't worry. Let's speak here to make this theme alive. And I'll ask nervix to answer here as often as he can!

What do you thing, is it good idea to make forum for English speaking people only for Leprocoin, or better stay in this theme?
Time is good if we are growing.  If the coin is not really growing anymore then time is bad.

Indeed.  All I can really do is mine it and recommend it to my mining buddies.  I lack all other skills.  Although I am pretty sure that since the forum the coin was created for has dropped it support.  This coin might not be going anywhere...

what is a fair price for LPC?

to answer these question I've calculated on base of the Net hash and the mining results for litecoin.

every day we have 24 * 60 * 4 * 4 =  23040 Coins to share to the nethash, so wie can calculate how many coin a miner with his hash get when the nethash increase

at 1 GH/s nethash I get with 700 KH/s about 16 LPC a day...  with the same hash I can mine 0,179 Litecoins a day, worth 4,72 $ today...   so one LPC must have a value from 0,29 $ to have a similar mining result to litecoins....   

so we get an table for a fair price on base of the nethash

Nethash GH/s $ per LPC

when we look what nethash a coin get after it hit an exchange, Doge has now over 50 GH/s, EAC is about 5GH/s, so I think we can get min. 5 - 10 GH/s nethash, and so a price from 1 - 3 $ is a fair price for one LPC...

what do you think?

+1
LPC just need more time ... thats all
 Cool
but without support for English community, it will die..simple as that

why without support? for now nervix and others are trying to give all information here, on BitcoinTalk

Which community are you prefer for English speaking people?
Pages:
Jump to: