Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 42. (Read 51752 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In my opinion it must be buggy. The last diff change was 13h hours ago and the next will be in over 2 hours. This is a new diff in over 15h and not in 8h.

-> the networkspeed can´t be higher, as we can see it at poolerino

hi! it's not about the hours, the diff changes every 2016 blocks, just now, where some miners have left and there are still ~150 blocks till the next diff change, the blocks will be found slower and it takes longer, till the diff ist changed. again - in a perfect condition without rapidly increasing and decreasing hashpower the 2016 blocks are found in about 6,9 hours. but not atm.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In my opinion it must be buggy. The last diff change was 13h hours ago and the next will be in over 2 hours. This is a new diff in over 15h and not in 8h.

-> the networkspeed can´t be higher, as we can see it at poolerino
Thanks for quick answer. I am german and i not involved in what russian underground news mostly based on.
Also do not really know how much russian citicens already involved in digital currency.
Maybe BTC-e i see a connection to russia.  
Are precious metal also discussed @ leprosorium.ru
Is there a english spoken section.

Cryptocurrencies are really popular among the russian internet community, we've got a big discussion board about the LeproCoin and the cryptos back on leprosorium, but unfortunatly the rest of the world cannot read it, for it is closed for the people outside. BTC-e yes maybe, but it has grown big in the last months, so coins they take to the exchange must be time proved and popular. We've just launched a few days ago, so we gotta be patient..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thanks for quick answer. I am german and i not involved in what russian underground news mostly based on.
Also do not really know how much russian citicens already involved in digital currency.
Maybe BTC-e i see a connection to russia. 
Are precious metal also discussed @ leprosorium.ru
Is there a english spoken section.
@ nervix - is it right that there was a premine of 50,000 blocks ?
If so and we are momentary @ block 64,000 would mean there are only 52,000 coins @ miners stocks ?
maybe no quick dump if coin works out to find a place at a exchange

I think dev need some coins to promote and take care to all coin related work.
I am sik wasting hash rate and time to scrap coins.

can you explain how to develop future of your currency

Hello, dotnetmin!

i'm glad you ask me about the future development of the coin. You're right the premined coins will be spent with care, parts of them will be given away for promotion purpouses, some are intended to be the reward for developers, designers and promoters. LPC aka LeproCoin wasn't made to be a crappy pump&dump coin, we built it to be used primary as the main currency of the russian closed community leprosorium.ru - really famous over there. people could buy invites for LeproCoins and use them for trading with others and buying services on this portal.
You see - leprosorium.ru is the source of best underground news, memes, flashmobs etc. Many russian internet users are trying everything to get inside. So we surely can expect an exchange between LPC and the Rubel. All we really need now are miners, the clients are ready and the pools can handle the traffic.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
@ nervix - is it right that there was a premine of 50,000 blocks ?
If so and we are momentary @ block 64,000 would mean there are only 52,000 coins @ miners stocks ?
maybe no quick dump if coin works out to find a place at a exchange

I think dev need some coins to promote and take care to all coin related work.
I am sik wasting hash rate and time to scrap coins.

can you explain how to develop future of your currency
Activity: 122
LPC - 105 Mh/s on Poolerino!
The formula should be

difficulty * 2^12 / 15 = network speed

soo we get with current diff:

0.85493445 * 2^12/15 = 223 Mh/s

but the networkhashspeed has fallen to ~96 Mh/s

so it will be est. diff:  0.35

that should be it...can someone prove this?

if the difficulty doesn't fall much, it should mean, that the overall networkspeed is higher than the network shows Smiley

And how do we get the correct networkspeed, if the one we can see, isn´t the true one? Like I said, last night at the last diff changeblock, it should fall to 0.29, but it didn´t. That mean, that the diff changeblock didn´t take the new diff from the networkspeed we can see... but where is the correct speed to set the new diff??? Sorry, but I really don´t understand it.

it should fall if the network-speed was THE total speed shown in the pool and with the command getmininginfo. but unfortunatly the network speed seems to be higher. it could be because of some solo-miners, but i don't have an idea how to get the exact network speed without any compromise. i would be glad, if someone could help us out Wink
The formula should be

if the difficulty doesn't fall much, it should mean, that the overall networkspeed is higher than the network shows Smiley

And how do we get the correct networkspeed, if the one we can see, isn´t the true one? Like I said, last night at the last diff changeblock, it should fall to 0.29, but it didn´t. That mean, that the diff changeblock didn´t take the new diff from the networkspeed we can see... but where is the correct speed to set the new diff??? Sorry, but I really don´t understand it.
The formula should be

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ATTN: http://lpc.poolerino.com has closed new registrations due to 51% warning. pls use other pools, thank you!

If poolerino (=77MHs) has more than 50% atm, the network has at max. 144MHs. If it´s right, I don´t understand, why the diff is still at 0.85 and won´t fall, like it didn´t  the last time (est. diff was 0.29, but still keep at 0.85 after the "change" block). The dev. said, the diff at poolerino isn´t right.

Could anyone shed some light on it?!
For me too, it is very strange - don't seem that it's poolerino fault but in entire network.
@nervix - coul'd You explain to us whats might be wrong?
ATTN: http://lpc.poolerino.com has closed new registrations due to 51% warning. pls use other pools, thank you!

If poolerino (=77MHs) has more than 50% atm, the network has at max. 144MHs. If it´s right, I don´t understand, why the diff is still at 0.85 and won´t fall, like it didn´t  the last time (est. diff was 0.29, but still keep at 0.85 after the "change" block). The dev. said, the diff at poolerino isn´t right.

Could anyone shed some light on it?!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I dont understand, why the dif didn´t change 5 hours ago. It should have gone to 0.29, but it´s still 0.85 and the next is now 0.4?! Does anybody know why? Dev, can you explane it? Thx.

You're right, there is a problem with the estimated diff calculation in the pool. I hope it is fixed soon, stay tuned!

It´s a little bit strange, because the est. dif rised as the pool got online again... from 0.2 to 0.4. But the "real" dif didn´t change at the "change" block after all.

Is there a place or a pool where we can see the correct dif?

An other point: your Mac Wallet still isn´t working for Mac 10.6.8

The problem is, that the pool must shift 30 blocks to right, to get the block with the changing diff. ist should be block 64481. i'll talk with Mike.

Could you send your Macs error dump pm, please?
Activity: 64
Will this coin rise good?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Soon as I saw the download bar in the wallet I closed it and deleted it. Pointless.
Premined?

Wallet didn't load properly on the first start as it seems, here are the current stats. Yes, premined, and not just a little bit, here are the stats 5k before the current one, I deleted this one again as mining this makes no sense at all at this blocknumber & difficulty:

{
"version" : 60300,
"protocolversion" : 60001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 56558,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.08160681,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1388957640,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : ""
}

it was launched 2days ago :/
If u weren't there to mine it don't call it premined... So far best soft launch i have seen.
Please give me an example of a coin that that didnt have early backers who mined it first :/
At least this isn't some pump and dump scam since the dev never cared to create a fuss about it or pay some exchange owner and put it on exchange the second day ( yes im talking abt moon coin ).
Its weird how good coins always have so many haters.

thanks for your very much  support! we are really working hard for many days in order to make this coin stable and usable!

Sorry for calling out a premine, I thought of this to be some kind of a launch topic, didn't do my homework.
I dont understand, why the dif didn´t change 5 hours ago. It should have gone to 0.29, but it´s still 0.85 and the next is now 0.4?! Does anybody know why? Dev, can you explane it? Thx.

You're right, there is a problem with the estimated diff calculation in the pool. I hope it is fixed soon, stay tuned!

It´s a little bit strange, because the est. dif rised as the pool got online again... from 0.2 to 0.4. But the "real" dif didn´t change at the "change" block after all.

Is there a place or a pool where we can see the correct dif?

An other point: your Mac Wallet still isn´t working for Mac 10.6.8

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
no sync,new nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: