Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 36. (Read 51752 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Great job on the logo
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Activity: 122
Activity: 210
@ nevix: I´m a graphic designer, I´m sorry. But it could help to build up the start page like digibyte or even usde did it. Claim some rewards for helping you. Every new coin dev is doing it like this. You don´t have to do it allone. But without searching, there is no finding Wink But you have to hurry.

Let´s make a nice first page. Or even a new thread with transparent information to build up some trust in the altcoin community. Ask for help, claim rewards for some work to do, send giveaways, translate the thread in other languages...

Just take a look on other coins like digibyte (very good) or usde. Without there community they would be so big.

Let´s do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
@ nervix

just a small question - the coin has a retarget of 2016 blocks and each block has 15 seconds.
On first view it looks like to not to expect a problem.
Are you prepaired ( for the case a big miner hits the coin and the retartget will not be reached ) to fix it.
Some new coins have the problem and some already died on this problem.
To fix such a problem all i do understand source and wallets must be fixed.
Are you alone working or do you have a team behind you.
In case of RPC for example they are working and working for days and no result appears.
RPC is already listed at coinedUP and Ron Paul gave a interview on CNBC - so best conditions if i had not
the technical problem. RPC had no premine and alll the work must be done for free or depends o donation of non profit fixed miners

Thanks

very good question...

nervix, some more statements would be nice to have.

some of us are investing huge hash power. if we stop it, the coin could die... come on guy, work with us.
hi dotnetmin, hi Symbiont,

I am sorry for being not very responsive in the last days, this is due to my daily work, that had to be done.
the main problem at the moment is the lack of coin developers within our project. we've got designers, promoters, admins,
pool owners, even web developers, but i am the only one, who is doing the core stuff. therefor i would be glad to get support from
experienced coin-devs in order to make the client and the whole system better. if you look at recently launched coins, the problem you are talking about
was often the reason, a launch flawed - look at giftcoin, oilcoin etc. with a soft launch we were able to prevent a rapid diff change,  also we
had only few to none orphans produced. but generally you are right, if there is a really big miner who will throw all his hashpower at LeproCoin,
we also have to wait till the 2016 blocks are produced. It is not very difficult to change the parameters and make the difficulty more adoptive,
but what is difficult is the rollout of the new client, ihmo

Thanks for your reply. As we are talking about a problem we do not have yet it´s not so important, but good to know you are also thinking about this
and know how to ptobably fix the coin and the stuff around it.
I have no experiance, so i can´t help, sorry.
As long as LPC did not hit a exchange we a safe about this, but also without exchange it´ll become hard to stay alive in the alt coin crypto market.

Activity: 98
@ nervix

just a small question - the coin has a retarget of 2016 blocks and each block has 15 seconds.
Are you prepaired ( for the case a big miner hits the coin and the retartget will not be reached ) to fix it.
In case of RPC for example they are working and working for days and no result appears.
RPC is already listed at coinedUP and Ron Paul gave a interview on CNBC - so best conditions if i had not
the technical problem. RPC had no premine and alll the work must be done for free or depends o donation of non profit fixed miners

Thanks

very good question...

some of us are investing huge hash power. if we stop it, the coin could die... come on guy, work with us.
hi dotnetmin, hi Symbiont,

I am sorry for being not very responsive in the last days, this is due to my daily work, that had to be done.
the main problem at the moment is the lack of coin developers within our project. we've got designers, promoters, admins,
pool owners, even web developers, but i am the only one, who is doing the core stuff. therefor i would be glad to get support from
experienced coin-devs in order to make the client and the whole system better. if you look at recently launched coins, the problem you are talking about
was often the reason, a launch flawed - look at giftcoin, oilcoin etc. with a soft launch we were able to prevent a rapid diff change,  also we
had only few to none orphans produced. but generally you are right, if there is a really big miner who will throw all his hashpower at LeproCoin,
we also have to wait till the 2016 blocks are produced. It is not very difficult to change the parameters and make the difficulty more adoptive,
but what is difficult is the rollout of the new client, ihmo
@ nervix

Thanks

very good question...

@ nervix

Thanks

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
poolerino forntend down ?

Have the same problem with MAC Firefox. Safari is running.
poolerino forntend down ?
What was your highest solo block?

I had some with 4.1 - 4.3 and one with 8.1.

But I heard about much higher blocks.

Found two with 24.1

Heard about blocks with 100 - 300 lpc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
For us block is block, whats in it will be shared... everybody can see that in the block list.

I've seen blocks with XX LPC fee....    and this is the best argument to mine on a p2pool pool, because there are the fees shared to the miners too...    some other pool share only the mined 4 LPC and take the fees self...  
Activity: 126
I've seen blocks with XX LPC fee....    and this is the best argument to mine on a p2pool pool, because there are the fees shared to the miners too...    some other pool share only the mined 4 LPC and take the fees self...  
What was your highest solo block?

I had some with 4.1 - 4.3 and one with 8.1.

But I heard about much higher blocks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
difficulty started to grow. good signal!
@ nervix:

It would be nice to update the first post, to build up a little more professional look. In my opinion DigiByte did it really well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4424910

Maybe you can spend some of your pre-mined coins to build up a stronger base and get a little bit more help, like they did it. We need more attention of the miner. If you´re waiting too long, the ppl will call the coin scam, pre-mined, dead...

Give some coins to the ppl like this (DigiByte):

Reward Bounties:

500,000 DigiByte reward for an original DigiMan re-design (winner will be voted on by community)Will will keep the current DigiMan for now.
    500,000 DGB Reward for 1st 6 DigiByte Mining Pools to be setup and working upon launch. (0/6 remaining)
    Early miners will receive a reward of 16,000 DGB per block for 1st 3 days before reward halves to 8,000 DGB per block
    **250,000 DGB bounty for translating this entire thread to a new language and posting it into the appropriate language section of BitcoinTalk.**
    (3 of 5 remaining) 100,000 DGB to the 1st 5 people For Developing a DigiByte Game, Faucet or other means for people to use their DigiBytes on!
    (15 of 20 remaining) 200,000 DGB to the first 5 10 20 merchants who begin accepting DigiByte for goods or services!

i`m having 30% rejects with your p2p pool...

hi,

you have a pm...   I think we'll find the problem...

Even at the new diff, it´s no problem to mine it solo. Just try it.
Pages:
Jump to: