Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 43. (Read 51752 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
In! Love this coin - going to be BIG!

Not pre-mined, just very few people knew about it. First major coin from Russia as far as I know.

they said they premined 50,000 blocks?

a ledger is a must ...but i think this could be worth looking at if the ledger is done. Every dev needs some interest but 50k blocks needs a ledger

As far as I understand, it wasn't a pre-mine, it's just that we only heard about it here on BTC Talk 5/6 days after it was launched on their closed community. If it hadn't been for Mike, they'd still be "pre-mining"!
Activity: 40
It looks nice so far,my faith is strong with this one
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ledger is in work and will be released soon. We don't want to be the usual pump&dump crap. The LeproCoin is there to gain value and to stay valueble. Premined coins are also used for giveaways, stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Not pre-mined, just very few people knew about it. First major coin from Russia as far as I know.

they said they premined 50,000 blocks?

a ledger is a must ...but i think this could be worth looking at if the ledger is done. Every dev needs some interest but 50k blocks needs a ledger
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Yep, the launch was very smooth.
I have higher hopes on Leprocoin than all the others ****coins launched the past weeks ...

with 4 coins per block
This is not something that you see everywhere ...
Activity: 122
it was launched 2days ago :/
If u weren't there to mine it don't call it premined... So far best soft launch i have seen.
Please give me an example of a coin that that didnt have early backers who mined it first :/
At least this isn't some pump and dump scam since the dev never cared to create a fuss about it or pay some exchange owner and put it on exchange the second day ( yes im talking abt moon coin ).
Its weird how good coins always have so many haters.

Agreed, I thought it was a great launch. Only issue was the main pool went down for some time but it's now up again and there are a couple more.

Absolutely!
Activity: 32
If u weren't there to mine it don't call it premined... So far best soft launch i have seen.
Please give me an example of a coin that that didnt have early backers who mined it first :/
At least this isn't some pump and dump scam since the dev never cared to create a fuss about it or pay some exchange owner and put it on exchange the second day ( yes im talking abt moon coin ).

Agreed, I thought it was a great launch. Only issue was the main pool went down for some time but it's now up again and there are a couple more.
Soon as I saw the download bar in the wallet I closed it and deleted it. Pointless.
Premined?

Wallet didn't load properly on the first start as it seems, here are the current stats. Yes, premined, and not just a little bit, here are the stats 5k before the current one, I deleted this one again as mining this makes no sense at all at this blocknumber & difficulty:

{
"version" : 60300,
"protocolversion" : 60001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 56558,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.08160681,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1388957640,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : ""
}

thanks for your very much  support! we are really working hard for many days in order to make this coin stable and usable!
Activity: 48
Soon as I saw the download bar in the wallet I closed it and deleted it. Pointless.
Premined?

Wallet didn't load properly on the first start as it seems, here are the current stats. Yes, premined, and not just a little bit, here are the stats 5k before the current one, I deleted this one again as mining this makes no sense at all at this blocknumber & difficulty:

{
"version" : 60300,
"protocolversion" : 60001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 56558,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.08160681,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1388957640,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : ""
}

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WTS 65 LeproCoin PM me with offers  Smiley
Activity: 111
Premined? - No
Released in silence? - Yes

This makes it WAY different then all those hyped memecoins.
Activity: 48
exchange on horizon ?
We've got support on Cryptsy, join us!
Activity: 84
I have 97 LeproCoins to sell. PM for offers.
Activity: 46

Activity: 42
Max coins?
Activity: 70
It's not premined, it's been released for a few days just not on this particular forum.

It's only at .8 diff and the network hashrate is like 64MH, still easily solo mineable. I think there's a couple pools open too.
Pages:
Jump to: