Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers - page 10. (Read 3073023 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
I think what Lisk need and should do right now seen Ark already setup their sub company for enterprise class blockchain as Protokol.com and Lisk is just being a vaporware scam copycat of Ark, Lisk should setup their own sub company for enterprise blockchain arm in Antarctica, then call it penguinprotokol.com. Lisk should setup their enterprise blockchain in Antarctica then send one of their scientist and one of marketing member there and market this enterprise blockchain to all penguins there. It should be the first in class right there! Just make sure they're there to marketing and not making baby.

Do you all think Lisk going to setup sub company for enterprise blockchain soon? I think they will so they could burns the rest of their bitcoins and moving on for other scams, for Mark and Oliver. mark my post
Activity: 336
Merit: 203
I know perfectly well what situation you are in @Searing , I am the same with other projects and we can only wait to see what happens, for that reason I sold my LISK bag in early 2018, I see that I am not mistaken at all.

The problem is with those who bought from that date (January 2018), most have to wait to avoid losses Undecided
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
@Searing I honestly don't think it will change the way delegates work, keep in mind that there are people making several million every year and from the beginning it has always been a "mafia" in which they do not look at each other well, I can assure you that I saw it many times from the beginning of the project.

Yeah..what I also expected...was hoping to be told otherwise....waiting for a pump out of this BTC/Crypto/Altcoin/Siacoin/LISK downturn of FUD ....and dump if/when my BTC maybe

does go over 12k or some such and drags the rest of the altcoins along.

If that does NOT happen I will have much more to worry about with my BTC/Altcoins/Crypo Hoard then the amount of LISK I still amd in HODL on Sad

later

Brad
@Searing I honestly don't think it will change the way delegates work, keep in mind that there are people making several million every year and from the beginning it has always been a "mafia" in which they do not look at each other well, I can assure you that I saw it many times from the beginning of the project.
copper member
Clueless!

Invite Invalid Sad

try this - https://discord.com/invite/7EKWJ7b

PS: invitation from the official site LISK

nope still don't work Smiley mysterious Smiley

edit: you have to be logged into Discord before hitting 'accept' it seems...so now it works FYI. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
copper member
Clueless!
copper member
Clueless!

Is there actually going to be any LISK Delegate reform or is that just a myth?

Seems they are making money and the LISK project just 'totters' along

Brad
@Termie that's exactly what i meant. At the current bitcoin price the 11,350 BTC they have spent make a total of 105,344,230 million dollars in just 4 years, in addition, the amount of FIAT and other crypto that have.

I don't know where the project is going because, as I said in my previous post, I sold my bag and I forgot about it, but the way things take doesn't look good Undecided
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
they have 2,650 BTC (of originally ~14,000 ICO BTC´s) left now... so if you compare their enormous fiat+crypto burn rate of the last four years with the stuff they´ve delivered until today... terrifying imo. Can´t wait to see how this project will end up one day.
@Termie I lost patience with Lisk in mid-2018, two years ago, after seeing how people entered and left their offices, after some complained that they had little money left (taking into account the many millions they made in the ICO in 2016) decided to sell my bag and forget the project, two years after leaving Lisk I see that it remains the same. At least I didn't lose money and earn enough.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
they are developing and updating their stuff since 2016 - SDK 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 55.55, but on the other side there are still not even dynamic fees available after ~4 years, you can do nothing tangible with it but updating your wallet and voting for (also still) cartel DPos. Yes, roadmap says, "it will change soon" (hear that also since years), but for the "average Joe"-investor/enduser, almost nothing has changed after such a long time. Guess that´s the reason why so many ppl have lost patience and interest with this former popular "better ETH". On the whole, the official thread here, Reddit and Discord are ghosttowns. Somehow they´ve developed themselves completely into insignificance. 😴
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
I see Lisk is still going. I found some coins the other day I was cleaning out and remembered I had gotten them a while back.

Any new updates since last summer?
Activity: 261
Merit: 110
Featured in this news update:

– Lisk Foundation’s Financial Update (May)
– Decentralized Organization Chain unveiled
– Lisk Alpha SDK All-Star Awards by LiskUSA
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/06/15/lisk-week-in-review-31

– Lisk Builders winners and Community Hero of the month announced
– LiskHQ speeds up the development and closes two epics
– Anonimowy891 releases a new funny project
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/06/09/lisk-week-in-review-30

– New life for Lisk Center Tokyo
– Crypto Embassy unveils Lisk Pay
– GNY Bounty Program
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/06/02/lisk-week-in-review-29
Activity: 235
Merit: 62

LOL
Framework Migration to TypeScript - What's wrong with JavaScript? Is it because of Ark moving to TypeScript about 2 years now and everything hard to copy and paste?
Research Completed until Blockchain Interoperability - What's wrong if you could just fork from Ark and using Ark instead? What's wrong with just JavaScript Sidechains?

What a vaporware copy scam joke and I'm sure it's dragging Ark along with it. This is just sad.
Pages:
Jump to: