Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers - page 9. (Read 3073023 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 110
Featured in this news update:

– Lisk Community Meetups are back
– LiskHQ hosted an AMA about the new ID system
– Carbonara releases Lisk Observer, a new blockchain explorer
– GNY issued notice to Cryptopia’s liquidators
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/07/27/lisk-week-in-review-37
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
I can tell you Lisk bag holder's are the joke of them all, they're just don't want to admit it. From having 15,000 Bitcoin to now just having 2,500 Bitcoin and still offer nothing. The good thing is Max made out hundreds of millions dollars, which is very good for a kid pretty much is still breastfeeding his mom. Isn't he's like 17 or 18 about 4 years ago when Lisk come out? He's seem and look that young and he's making every decision for Lisk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Also agree that GCASH will pump hard, masternode reward are so profitable.
Can reach easely 100 satoshi or more once noticed at crex24
https://crex24.com/it/exchange/GCASH-BTC

– Only 32 open issues to finish SDK 5.0.0
– New activities by LiskHQ-lead International Working Group
– Smart Inventory, Lisk-based PoC to track items
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/07/21/lisk-week-in-review-36/

HostsNotGhosts
A new list of heroes has been made by community members. These names will bring fresh air into the ecosystem, contributing more to Lisk thanks to the forging position and increasing the rewards for voters, as the sharing % is higher than the “Ghosts”.

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/07/16/time-for-a-change-in-top101-hostsnotghosts-pushes-up-11-deserving-delegates/

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
@Searing I honestly don't think it will change the way delegates work, keep in mind that there are people making several million every year and from the beginning, it has always been a "mafia" in which they do not look at each other well, I can assure you that I saw it many times from the beginning of the project.

That was what I was afraid of...if they change the delegate system everyone that is a delegate would be wise to sell out ASAP..thus can't reform or a flood of LISK

on exchanges as a result. The likely current system of delegates is permanent as a result. I myself just did what everyone else has done and just voted for the top 101

delegates as they are the ones that at least potentially payout...not like I can babysit it every day on the drama of delegate shuffling.

Sad. The project itself does not seem to be doing much IMHO either, kinda spinning their wheels. So it is a cluster...IMHO. Sad

Brad

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
They have a monthly burn rate of about $550K/month

At the current bitcoin price they have budget to go for about 4 more years .... looks pretty good.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
wat? Goddamned Elite cartel is going to sh*t?
I never thought that I'd live to see this! Cheesy

I'm still utterly befuddled on how this 'grouping of delegates' to improve? replace such actually works as a better replacement

(assuming i even have that right and this is just an attempt to fix such above)

use small words...I'm completely lost on delegates and just did the 101 tweak as confused as hell Sad

brad

There is a lot of drama to unpack ... can someone catch me up to speed and give me the cliff-note version?
And the article seems conveniently insightful ... is Liskmagazine backed by Lisk.io or is it independently managed?

So there is a shake up with the delegates? What does this mean! *hands in the air*
Activity: 642
Merit: 292

– Recap of important news
– Focus: dissolution of Lisk Elite group
– Delegates’ overview

Despite the announcements are interesting, this time we will not deal with them but the focus of this weekly recap is the dissolution of Elite, as it can determine huge upcoming changes in delegates’ landscape. The topic has been drafted into a dedicated article.

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/07/07/lisk-week-in-review-34

At this point the news is confirmed: due to several facts, Elite members started to fight and this rapidly brought to a division.
Read here the article with insights, statements and community actions regarding what is happening in Elite group.

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/07/06/focus-dissolution-of-lisk-elite-group
my fundamental is "desperated hoping for a breakthrough before they´re running out of cash". Roll Eyes I´m aware that they are dev'ing (and dev'ing and dev'ing and...), but somehow the community and it´s enthusiasm has more or less completely fell by the wayside. Here, Discord, Reddit - ghosttowns. Although LiskHQ's still high monthly fiat burn rate includes always a 5-6-digit amount for "marketing". 💸💸💸

They are leading in commits over any other crypto(but I guess that can be faked?) ... I can't imagine all those developers working that hard if they felt it was a dead end project.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
my fundamental is "desperated hoping for a breakthrough before they´re running out of cash". Roll Eyes I´m aware that they are dev'ing (and dev'ing and dev'ing and...), but somehow the community and it´s enthusiasm has more or less completely fell by the wayside. Here, Discord, Reddit - ghosttowns. Although LiskHQ's still high monthly fiat burn rate includes always a 5-6-digit amount for "marketing". 💸💸💸
Actually the Lisk team looks like they have put there noses to the ground and are working diligently on bug fixes and feature updates.

There is a lot of work going on in this project, but the enthusiasm from the community is eerily quiet. If you check any of the social channels, there isn't anything going on, no community reaction to any of the posts. Community enthusiasm is important to the success of a project, but that's easy to spark back up. 

Is anyone still on board? What fundamentals keep you engaged?
What red flags do you have about this project?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Actually the Lisk team looks like they have put there noses to the ground and are working diligently on bug fixes and feature updates.

– Three more epics closed by HQ. Lisk SDK 5.0.0 is every day nearer to release
– Weekly Lisk Community Meetups reach the 10-events milestone
– LiskHQ presents BINARYSTAR
– Delegates’ overview

https://www.liskmagazine.com/blog/2020/06/29/lisk-week-in-review-33
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Any possibility partership for lisk and Tera,which both select JS as smartcontract language?
Pages:
Jump to: