Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers - page 6. (Read 3073023 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
my lisk,s in 8 december2020 is transfer to a uknow adress or i think hack my lisks .
My account balance is zero on that date(08/12/2020). What should I do؟ to help me? Why ? what's up?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Let's hope that Lisk, when intolerability and sidechains are implemented are going to shift focus on liquidity pools. It would greatly help to solve the liquidity of the Lisk token and the tokens launched on the seperate sidechains. There is no greater network than a money-network so I hope the people of Lisk at least consider this.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Just read the post above yours, as they have like 2400 BTC in the fund.

Hello guys, does anyone know if Lisk has any btc in developement left ?
I think it would be good to know such numbers and compare it to Lisk marketcap Wink
And it would be good to know if devs will update their plans to current btc price..

Oh @befrank you was faster !.

So we need to know how devs will react for btc price spike - if they use funds to make developement faster?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Hello guys, does anyone know if Lisk has any btc in developement left ?
I think it would be good to know such numbers and compare it to Lisk marketcap Wink
And it would be good to know if devs will update their plans to current btc price..

Oh @befrank you was faster !.

So we need to know how devs will react for btc price spike - if they use funds to make developement faster?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Actually with the current BTC marketcap Lisk is well covered. They have about 2400 BTC in their account, and a few million of other assets. In total more than 80 000 000 at the current price if you make the sum. If BTC will grow like many predict i see Lisk growing just based on the assets in their vault. True, they should maybe focus a bit more on Defi like Waves did, this would help liquidity but I am positive about it. Let's see what 2021 brings! I am sure Max, the ceo likes the Lisk price to go up as well as he is one the biggest holders.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Nobody here expects them to return something or inject money into their own project through large purchases, they have not done anything for years, now that they have more money they will continue to do nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

the best would be they would pay back the investors the BTC, ETH etc. and never show up in the crypto world again; - professional ban Angry

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
so in the lisk ico they collected 14000 BTC so at 20K a bitcoin that's 280M which is more than their market cap....now....
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
taking a look at their financials is seems they liquidate 275 BTC and pay most it to themselves.

I can't help but think they would be better of just buying up lisk on the market. This may raise price and draw interest in from outside devs who hold the coin then see the wroth in doing something with it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Sure sell all now, just before alts boom, you will regret it later.

was waiting..but likely will dump my 8,500 LISK in 2021..just to make taxes easier...same with Siacoin....no pump evident..better off just taking a loss

on both and moving to Bitcoin.

Nothing about LISK has been of any note for last 2 years...indeed..they just seem to be burning through development money just to be

Brad

I said 2021..i also think that the 'dubious' Trump held-wallets regulation will likely come through and also the mt.gox stuff..

so we will be looking at a downturn in price on such FUD. Short-term say 3-4 months until clarified on both.

I'm pretty sure the Trump Admin 'clarity' of BTC/Crypto rules will suck short term and a lot of drama.

Thus me waiting till sometime in 2021 and indeed sometime after the altcoin bloom as you say...i just think blowing past $20k and staying there is not gonna

happen till at least end of Spring 2021. If I'm wrong, I'm happy. If I'm right...cheap coin. Smiley

brad

Well, aged well
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

was waiting..but likely will dump my 8,500 LISK in 2021..just to make taxes easier...same with Siacoin....no pump evident..better off just taking a loss

Nothing about LISK has been of any note for last 2 years...indeed..they just seem to be burning through development money just to be

Brad

I said 2021..i also think that the 'dubious' Trump held-wallets regulation will likely come through and also the mt.gox stuff..

so we will be looking at a downturn in price on such FUD. Short-term say 3-4 months until clarified on both.

I'm pretty sure the Trump Admin 'clarity' of BTC/Crypto rules will suck short term and a lot of drama.

Thus me waiting till sometime in 2021 and indeed sometime after the altcoin bloom as you say...i just think blowing past $20k and staying there is not gonna

happen till at least end of Spring 2021. If I'm wrong, I'm happy. If I'm right...cheap coin. Smiley

brad
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Brad
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Not really convincing for me. Same phrases said for many years and progress wasn't really that great compared to for example Waves.
Marketing expenditures 200k every month for a few team members and almost no public relation? Oh come on  Roll Eyes
To me it seems he still doesn't really have a business plan, also sentences like "We can do whatever we want with our LSK tokens" may be honest but still shouldn't communicated public.
Foundation lasts a few months more before they are bankrupt, Lisk is a dead project, sry, saying this as a former supporter.

Nothing about LISK has been of any note for last 2 years...indeed..they just seem to be burning through development money just to be (added lost in post) able

to keep their hand in and play with development like a rich man's game...no pressure on deadlines in all the devs with the initial BTC into the ICO for LISK are set

for life..you can tell this by the 'hobby' nature of development and not really caring IMHO about any progress...just a rich man's dev toy to play with and go through

the motions now it seems. i've seen this with ASIC POW miner projects...1st batch great, made the $$$ firmware fixes, updates, 2nd run..yawn..why bother we made

our pre-order BTC and have no 'issues' anymore. Smiley

Brad
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Not really convincing for me. Same phrases said for many years and progress wasn't really that great compared to for example Waves.
Marketing expenditures 200k every month for a few team members and almost no public relation? Oh come on  Roll Eyes
To me it seems he still doesn't really have a business plan, also sentences like "We can do whatever we want with our LSK tokens" may be honest but still shouldn't communicated public.
Foundation lasts a few months more before they are bankrupt, Lisk is a dead project, sry, saying this as a former supporter.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

interesting - so much developing and it goes down since x years

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/

is there any real chance to recover?

I do not see any partnerships and projects which could bring something up that could recover and push the price. The question is how long their financial backups are enough to maintain the development and operations. Based on their financial reports of the last months [1][2], they burn 275 Bitcoins every months and you can see their financial reserves melting like ice in the sun. I have made a rough estimate: If it continues like this, then the reserves should last for another 12-14 months.

[1] https://lisk.io/blog/foundation/financial-update-september-2020
[2] https://lisk.io/blog/foundation/financial-update-october-2020
Pages:
Jump to: