Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 11. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I was using this pool as a backup but just switched over fully today.  However using the US Stratum pool I was getting constant disconnects for 15-30 seconds every few minutes.  I switched my main machine to the EU Stratum pool and everything is running smooth now for at least an hour.

I am in the US.  My ping times for the US pool is half that of the EU one but the Stratum Proxy cannot stay connected.  My laptop is still on the US pool and I can hear it going on and off every few minutes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That cool, too bad I missed it when I switched when give me ltc was having issues.

I got terrible luck and very few coins in my short stint here...

Jump over again!! Smiley
Activity: 874
Merit: 511
the password recovery function do not work on your side, please check it an include the function on the major update...
regards
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've noticed for my humble 1x5770 that the hash rate reported by the site is much higher than the actual rate. Why is that?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
That cool, too bad I missed it when I switched when give me ltc was having issues.

I got terrible luck and very few coins in my short stint here...
Activity: 168
Amazing luck today!! Make sure you dont miss out!! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Mhh, but I don't get it. A hashrate is shown. And mining BTC with the same computer works. LTC worked too, days before.
Activity: 96
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey, what's going on today? Hashrate normal, but I don't get any accepted share. Cgminer shows just nothing, just something like A:0 R:0 HW:10 (what's "HW"?)
Activity: 169
I added support today to parse your WeMineLTC and give-me-ltc wallet balances to CryptFolio. This helps you keep track of mining pool balances over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth).
Doesn't seem to work with bfgminer:

This keeps repeating every fifteen seconds:

Code:
 [2013-05-03 16:39:13] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Unable to get work from pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.wemineltc.com:80
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://us.wemineltc.com:80  User: pomoshch  Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Press any key to exit, or BFGMiner will try again in 15s.

Any idea what is happening?

Thank you in advance for your help.
I get this every time I try to connect.

Just to be clear, I have to keep trying to connect for a while, then it eventually connects and starts working.
Activity: 516
CAT.EX Exchange
Anyone else noticing the payout are half of what they usually are...even less at times

Huh

Bad pool luck. Sometimes it is bad somestimes it is good. You get this with every pool. 

The Pool Stats page ( http://www.wemineltc.com/statsAuth ) shows the average time to find a block to be 27min. That might be a theoretical number. The actual number is ~46min (averaged in the last 24h)
Activity: 143
Anyone else noticing the payout are half of what they usually are...even less at times

Huh
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
A little suggestion to WeTradeCoins. I saw it on another pool, they have a link in the pool menu to their respective thread on this forum. I think you should do the same. Sometimes I close this thread, and when I suddenly need to check it out again, it usually takes me some time to find it among all those new threads about new coins even with a search function. Smiley If you had a link on your pool, it would be just one click to get here, plain and simple.

+1
Activity: 103
A little suggestion to WeTradeCoins. I saw it on another pool, they have a link in the pool menu to their respective thread on this forum. I think you should do the same. Sometimes I close this thread, and when I suddenly need to check it out again, it usually takes me some time to find it among all those new threads about new coins even with a search function. Smiley If you had a link on your pool, it would be just one click to get here, plain and simple.

Also, what about the Google Authenticator manual you promised earlier? It seems I can't get it to work by myself. Me being too stupid maybe or is this some kind of error from your side?
Activity: 174
< My mining rig >
stratum seems to be sick today -- frequent disconnects & lost shares.  same thing happening in my Bitcoin pools.
n_p
Activity: 28
Doesn't seem to work with bfgminer:

This keeps repeating every fifteen seconds:

Code:
[2013-05-03 16:39:13] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Unable to get work from pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.wemineltc.com:80
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://us.wemineltc.com:80  User: pomoshch  Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 [2013-05-03 16:39:43] Press any key to exit, or BFGMiner will try again in 15s.

Any idea what is happening?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Can you use GUIminer with this pool?
I'm using it, seems to work fine, although sometimes takes a few attempts to connect.
Activity: 1036
Activity: 174
< My mining rig >
a silly question - do i point a miner to the pool or i point litecoind to the pool and miners to my pc?
//totally new to pools.

Have you checked out https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php?topic=43.0 ?
yup.
from reading appears that i need to point workers , but i can't do that because i'm behind FW that blacks any traffic, but on port 80... Is there any solution for this case?

You might try cgminer (one worker per machine) without lightcoind to reach WeMineLTC's US server, it's on port 80

cgminer has lots of flags, but here's a command line you could try:

cgminer --scrypt -o us.wemineltc.com:80 -u [your worker id] -p [your worker pwd] --shaders [from your gpu specs] --intensity [start with 10 & work up +1] --worksize [start with 64 and work up +64] -g 1

note: if you have more than one gpu, then show them all in the worksize flag (for example, --worksize 64,128,256 would be for 3 gpus running different work sizes.  You can do the same for --intensity using a lower number for the gpu you have connected to your monitors
Pages:
Jump to: