Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 13. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Just tried cgminer on the GTX system without the proxy running, worked ok, 240KH/s total not too bad for old Nvidia cards

I wrote a program called cudaminer which should get close to 200 kHash/s out of each individual GTX 480...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Getting constant disconnects on the US server, lost a decent amount of shares because of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
us.wemineltc.com:80 doesn't work for me either. there isn't any error it just never connects. the eu server works fine but i'm in the US.

us.wemineltc.com:80 failed for me as well. I was getting a json auth (null) error. Switching over to eu.wemineltc.com:3333 works.
Activity: 174
< My mining rig >
us.wemineltc.com:80 doesn't work for me either. there isn't any error it just never connects. the eu server works fine but i'm in the US.

Works fine for me with cpuminer.
My stratum proxy batch file = stratum_proxy.exe -o us.wemineltc.com -p 80
My cpuminer batch file = minerd.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u [my worker id] -p [my worker pass]

I start stratum proxy first, then the miner -- usually link up and begin mining within 30 seconds.
i'm using cgminer with guiminer-scrypt. i've waited 5 minutes but it just never connects. the eu server connects in a few seconds.

I've recently used cgminer on a 3x GTX480 system with the stratum proxy same as above.
My cgminer batch file = cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u [my worker id] -p [my worker pass] --shaders 480 --intensity 13 --worksize 64,64,64 -g 1

Your problem might be in guiminer -- last I heard, guiminer-scrypt was still in testing
why would you use a stratum proxy with cgminer? cgminer has built in stratum support. does the US server only work with the proxy?

Just tried cgminer on the GTX system without the proxy running, worked ok, 240KH/s total not too bad for old Nvidia cards
Batch file = cgminer --scrypt -o us.wemineltc.com:80 -u [my worker id] -p [my worker pass] --shaders 480 --intensity 13 --worksize 64,64,64 -g 1
I'm running cgminer version 3.0.1 on Win7
Activity: 37

My cpuminer batch file = minerd.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u [my worker id] -p [my worker pass]

I start stratum proxy first, then the miner -- usually link up and begin mining within 30 seconds.
i'm using cgminer with guiminer-scrypt. i've waited 5 minutes but it just never connects. the eu server connects in a few seconds.

I've recently used cgminer on a 3x GTX480 system with the stratum proxy same as above.
My cgminer batch file = cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u [my worker id] -p [my worker pass] --shaders 480 --intensity 13 --worksize 64,64,64 -g 1

Your problem might be in guiminer -- last I heard, guiminer-scrypt was still in testing
why would you use a stratum proxy with cgminer? cgminer has built in stratum support. does the US server only work with the proxy?
< My mining rig >

< My mining rig >

Activity: 12
UPDATE FIX :  Password recovery email now works Smiley Sorry for the hassle! Smiley

I didn't enter an email when register my account and I can't seem to find where to add one   Huh
< My mining rig >
MAJOR UPDATE :  We implemented 2-factor google authentication in the payout address!! Please check latest news!!

Tried to set it up on my WeMineLTC account, but after entering the code and clicking the Enable link, I get "Error Confirming Google Authenticator! Delete the Authenticator Account and Try Again!"  Is that because I already have Google Authenticator on my Google account?
Activity: 168
Activity: 169
I wish I could see how much I got paid for a block without having to cycle through 26 pages of users. And it seems I'm getting paid less per day even though I have less stales, how unusual - perhaps it's just from the difficulty increase. Otherwise, nice pool, love the stratum support for CPU miners!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I haven't seen any Feathercoin pools out there with stratum+vardiff. Will you consider operating a Fethercoin pool?
Thanks.
Activity: 35
Your pool is awesome! Having much better success with you guys that coinotron.

One thing: I forgot my password, and the reset form didn't send a temp password to my email (check spam and everything). Could you help me out a bit? User name is the same as on here. If you could send a password I could use to login to the associated email address, that would help alot. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Just wanted to say;

"I wanna mine some coin, only got 2Mh to rock with. 
I'm, I'm, I'm hashing; looking for a new block. 
Your pools' fuckin' awesome!"

Props!  on your pool!  Grin
MAJOR UPDATE :  We implemented 2-factor google authentication in the payout address!! Please check latest news!!
7 Blocks in 20 mins!!1 Hope you were all mined!! Tongue

coinotron's 11% reject rate and high share difficulty was becoming very annoying for me, so I switched over to your pool. Wow day and night difference, reject rate less than 0.1%, I'm really impressed. Plus all the transparent stats and 0% mandatory fee. I might never go anywhere else  Grin Grin Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your support and your kind words! Smiley Enjoy mining and please always provide feedback!! Feedback makes us better! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
coinotron's 11% reject rate and high share difficulty was becoming very annoying for me, so I switched over to your pool. Wow day and night difference, reject rate less than 0.1%, I'm really impressed. Plus all the transparent stats and 0% mandatory fee. I might never go anywhere else  Grin Grin Keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: