Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 19. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We're glad you all like our new logo design, later it will be changed in the OP, forum and web page
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

this one is better , looking real coin.
Kinda nice,when new wallet?

New wallet was released few days ago already

Yea but that one has old logo..
Making a new wallet only for change the logo after few days the previous version has been released is not a priority, a new version of the wallet will be released for sure but not only for the new logo it will have more new features.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Yea but that one has old logo..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
This is the final version of the new logo we've decided to use, we hope you like it.

good looking logo, great job. decred launch day is nearing, watching closely how it will play out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
This is the final version of the new logo we've decided to use, we hope you like it.

You 're doing a good job dev, do not listen to the complainers.
But they deserve a sarcastic answer at least
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
You 're doing a good job dev, do not listen to the complainers.
We have good volume so mayby Bittrex would be possible..  Wink
Keep pushing hard on Twitter and here!
Thanks for the suggestions about the logo, we've made some change to make it better, when it's ready we will post it again.

For what concern hit more exchanges, we wrote to poloniex today,now the coin is one month old and everything is moving forward, before now was useless asking to poloniex to look litecred, they need fact more than words. If community will ask too we hope to receive some kind of positive answer from them.

It would be very nice to see ltcr at poloniex but as far as i can see lately they are not listing any new coins unless they are extremely popular. I am sending a request though towards them maybe it helps a bit
Any news  about LTCR developping or marketing plan?
You're right you need more, we're not doing enough for now, sorry people.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Any news  about LTCR developping or marketing plan?
Thanks for the suggestions about the logo, we've made some change to make it better, when it's ready we will post it again.

For what concern hit more exchanges, we wrote to poloniex today,now the coin is one month old and everything is moving forward, before now was useless asking to poloniex to look litecred, they need fact more than words. If community will ask too we hope to receive some kind of positive answer from them.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

nice logo , also the main step we need to focus on , is get LTCR listed in more exchange sites like c-cex , cryptopia , polo
nice logos, i like them both. how about a little gold shades you used before @itsnotafork  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

nice logo , also the main step we need to focus on , is get LTCR listed in more exchange sites like c-cex , cryptopia , polo
Activity: 102
1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW
About logo...
I think we need to keep it simple and clean,
like Decred did. This is my idea for new logo:

If community and dev like my design, I can send
source file.

Someone to quote me?  Smiley
Hi, we like your logo, it's clean and modern it has a really nice design, but using it means even change the whole ann, site and forum with a new graphic related with your logo.

We've worked to these possibly solutions, we liked them and it keeps for the most the starting design silver and dark. What do you think?

No problem Smiley

I like version with silver line.
But I think it need small redesign.

Make "LITE" word a little bit up, and word "CRED" to down,
so it will be more visible and readable.

Everythings other is good, I like new logo  Wink

Really nice logos i also agree that the one with silver lines inside are visually more appealing
Pages:
Jump to: