Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 20. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Both good looking options.  The one with the silver lines is my favorite.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
About logo...
I think we need to keep it simple and clean,
like Decred did. This is my idea for new logo:

If community and dev like my design, I can send
source file.

Someone to quote me?  Smiley
Hi, we like your logo, it's clean and modern it has a really nice design, but using it means even change the whole ann, site and forum with a new graphic related with your logo.

We've worked to these possibly solutions, we liked them and it keeps for the most the starting design silver and dark. What do you think?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
About logo...

source file.

Someone to quote me?  Smiley

Here you are Smiley
Activity: 102
1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW
About logo...

source file.

Someone to quote me?  Smiley
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Maybe a signature campaign to promote Litecred on bitcointalk.org?

Every user with more than 30 activity points can join.

just an idea Cool
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Great update with the new wallet and good article!. Go Litecred gooooo.
Nice to see...BTC/LTCR Yobit volume is increased from about 0 to 2.0 BTC in a few hours . Tongue
People are responding on our news report.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Great update with the new wallet and good article!. Go Litecred gooooo.
Activity: 84
I hope you will not do the same mistake as many of devs of altcoins.
The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

The priority is MARKETING!

Many developers create coin just for mining at the start and then sell it.
But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

Good news!
I got approval from one news publisher. Today or tomorrow a news story will publish to acquaint the world with Litecred.

once the news article is published, I will post the link here Grin

Litecred news report on CoinReport.net:

https://coinreport.net/cryptocurrency-litecred-introduced-litecoin-2-0/

Litecred is now introduced to the world Grin

--- --- ---
Thanks to CoinReport.net for publishing Litecred news on there site.

CoinReport has a dedicated team of cryptocurrency reporters and analysts. Their mission is to provide the most accurate (unbiased) and up to date news and analysis on cryptocurrencies and anything related to them.

CoinReport is also very much involved in Bitcoin-related projects to educate new audience just beginning to get into Bitcoin or trying to understand its concept.

For the latest news in "cryptoworld" visit www.coinreport.net.
--- --- ---

A very good article that will help litecred to be spread worldwide, our crypto is passing from a neighborhood gossip to a serious speech for the whole crypto community, a big part of the success ltcr is getting is because of all of you, that are keeping supporting litecred.
Activity: 770

Meanwhile the Ann has been updated with new graphics, coinorium link has been removed from exchanges list because it's often down or offline and we don't want to direct users to the wrong place.

Great to see that images are now displayed in OP i am editing second post now.

BTW congrats for the article Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

Good news!
I got approval from one news publisher. Today or tomorrow a news story will publish to acquaint the world with Litecred.

--- --- ---

CoinReport has a dedicated team of cryptocurrency reporters and analysts. Their mission is to provide the most accurate (unbiased) and up to date news and analysis on cryptocurrencies and anything related to them.

CoinReport is also very much involved in Bitcoin-related projects to educate new audience just beginning to get into Bitcoin or trying to understand its concept.

--- --- ---

Very nice to see an ltcr article in the cypto scene. Good job!
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Thanks dev for the updates!
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Good news!

--- --- ---

--- --- ---
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Buy cheap before bittrex
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
wallet ok for me,win 7 32 bit
Activity: 700
When ltcr media articles cames out?
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
New wallet not work for me  Sad
When I double click icon to open wallet,
nothing happening. I just see cursor animation,
and thats it

Previous two version worked perfect. I must switch back to
version 2.

Working well at w7 64bit here. What Os are you trying to run it? Maybe it would help dev in debugging if you provide that information

Its same like yours- Win 7 , 64bit.

Maybe its just some bug in my OS.
Anyway, I switch to previous version, and everything
works like a charm.
I had the same problem with the new wallet. I change compatible mode (in shortcut) to windows 7 and the programs runs smoothly without problems.

i received this message at first start today in the morning - i shut down the pc -  went to work -came back and it worked as usual maybe it  can help dev to debug
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
New wallet not work for me  Sad
When I double click icon to open wallet,
nothing happening. I just see cursor animation,
and thats it

Previous two version worked perfect. I must switch back to
version 2.

Working well at w7 64bit here. What Os are you trying to run it? Maybe it would help dev in debugging if you provide that information

Its same like yours- Win 7 , 64bit.

Maybe its just some bug in my OS.
Anyway, I switch to previous version, and everything
works like a charm.
I had the same problem with the new wallet. I change compatible mode (in shortcut) to windows 7 and the programs runs smoothly without problems.
Activity: 700

Good news!

Nice. This is one of the strengths of LTCR. The community!

LTCR article? Goood!
Pages:
Jump to: