Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 30. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Looks good.  Will be interested to see where this coin goes and if it can deliver some unique technology.  If development is real and continues this coin could be a good one to have bought low.

Yes, its the main talk now on yobit, i myslef is stocking up huge reserves of LTCR hoping this will be a great coin in the next few months.
yes buy and dont sell in 1 year it can be more than 50k sat for 1 ltcr  Wink

Yeah maybe, i bought it at a very cheap price. nothing is impossible. i will keep my faith that this will be a successful altcoin
You just have to remember ETH.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Looks good.  Will be interested to see where this coin goes and if it can deliver some unique technology.  If development is real and continues this coin could be a good one to have bought low.

Yes, its the main talk now on yobit, i myslef is stocking up huge reserves of LTCR hoping this will be a great coin in the next few months.

Yeah maybe, i bought it at a very cheap price. nothing is impossible. i will keep my faith that this will be a successful altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Dreams Dreams
dreams come true  Grin
Activity: 610
Merit: 500

Dreams Dreams
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Good support now!
Pump incoming?
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
I have already contacted all these exchanges to tell them that litecred is a SCAM and is not a side project of decred.

GO AWAY WITH THIS SHIT COIN
nasty user Huh, he needs urgent help ... find a doctor or look for friends to hang around with. But not on this forum.

we know that you missed the boat. Now is finished.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
It would be great to make Android staking wallet for LTCR.
Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I have already contacted all these exchanges to tell them that litecred is a SCAM and is not a side project of decred.

GO AWAY WITH THIS SHIT COIN

LoL , someone mine Litecred for a days and miss LIP distribution,
and now disapointed?
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Hey guys,

Is there already a Litecred facebook business page?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please all retweet to bittrex for adding LTCR
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looking good, just bought 200k on Yobit.

Now let's wait for Bittrex for the real action  Grin

welcome to the club
what is the high for this coin seems it could be anywhere 500sat and up

300 satoshi to cover mining cost at least.

350sat Wink
is there a twitter page yet?

welcome to the club

300 satoshi to cover mining cost at least.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

welcome to the club
I have high hopes for this coin, Holding this coin until it reach its maximum potential.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
How many coins litecred finally up?
What are the maximum number of coins?

thanks.

unlimited, if i saw it right
Pages:
Jump to: