Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 26. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
sure seams like alot of people are interested in this coin however it has done nothing on trading sites for the last week its just sank daily in value. kind of disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@pinoycash PoW phase is a million blocks as you can read in the OP. Considering that we are on the block #24488 we can get an idea.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Heading Straight to the MOON! Yay love this coin and its community/devs  Grin

Best of luck to Litecoin 2.0 <3
If the project keeps developed like until now, we can probably hit the level of LTC
LTCR  is the new ltc

Hopefully, this will come true. i am currently holding some coins on my wallet
any idea when the ltcr wallets starts to stake?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

If the project keeps developed like until now, we can probably hit the level of LTC
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Heading Straight to the MOON! Yay love this coin and its community/devs  Grin

i am supporting itsnotafork because i know what he is capable of, just look at the code and u will understand  Wink good dev to have. First Qubit self-funded Coin + 8MB Blocks + First? Static PoS Qubit coin. Broom Broom

yes, maybe is too much, it's better to change the limit, we will make a new twit with new number of RT to get the bounty
!retweet with your LTCR address and be rewarded https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/691740615059619840

*and don't post your LTCR address here, only retweet with your address! thanks & GL because funds are limited...  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

legendary
Lol and i already deleted my post Cheesy by the way nice tweet message Cheesy
thanks lol  Cheesy they asked for it  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Lol and i already deleted my post Cheesy by the way nice tweet message Cheesy
legendary
yes, maybe is too much, it's better to change the limit, we will make a new twit with new number of RT to get the bounty
!retweet with your LTCR address and be rewarded https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/691740615059619840

*and don't post your LTCR address here, only retweet with your address! thanks & GL because funds are limited...  Wink
Instead of changing the "rules" why don't we try to get more people on the ship?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Promotion campaign on twitter , we're giving 15k LTCR to who will make a tweet asking to bittrex to add Litecred. To win it you have to collect at least 100 RT.

https://twitter.com/litecredproject/status/691380605003681792

As far as i can see it was added to the campaign another 15K nice community support Roll Eyes
Yes he offered 15k more ltcr for the bounty, I told him to keep those LTCR until the contest is over.
But it's not going very well

i guess it is pretty hard to get 100 retweets for a post as a regular twitter user but the bounty is generous so must try hard Smiley
Promotion campaign on twitter , we're giving 15k LTCR to who will make a tweet asking to bittrex to add Litecred. To win it you have to collect at least 100 RT.

As far as i can see it was added to the campaign another 15K nice community support Roll Eyes
Yes he offered 15k more ltcr for the bounty, I told him to keep those LTCR until the contest is over.
But it's not going very well
Update:

We're testing a new version of the wallet it will contains some new tabs, after a short period of internal testing it will be released here

Any interesting new tab? Grin

it's something useful

Maybe in-wallet explorer or in wallet exchange? Roll Eyes sorry i love to take guesses lol
Top. People need something different then other coins. Include exchange (with api support of course) and explorer is a great idee. And a message tab to send encrypted message to other adresses would be great.

These are some Tips.  

Wrong.

New wallet features are:
-Statistics [Block Height-Pow Block Reward-Pow Difficulty-Net Hashrate-Total Volume]
-Explorer
-Social [Twitter Link]

New wallet will not be released soon.
Please community, remember, we are working for free [only 10% block subsidy self-funding that we used only a few, giving bounties for translations]

Don't push too much pressure on us,having all released faster than a bullet.
Litecred pow is long.

In less then 1 month, litecred already performed 1 wallet update- 1 completely new stunning site[.com] and a new explorer.

Plus, there are already 3 pools-1 multipool-3 exchanges-1 facebook page-1 twitter page.
ATM LiteCred is following a pretty good and precise roadmap. The feature will be great, and zou can't find them in all the coins so are pretty unique. Take your time and keep us informed:D
Activity: 770

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
You feel no pressure Dev, you've done more in weeks than other in months, besides the PoW phase is long, it's time to mine and buy.
legendary
Update:

We're testing a new version of the wallet it will contains some new tabs, after a short period of internal testing it will be released here

it's something useful

Maybe in-wallet explorer or in wallet exchange? Roll Eyes sorry i love to take guesses lol
Top. People need something different then other coins. Include exchange (with api support of course) and explorer is a great idee. And a message tab to send encrypted message to other adresses would be great.

These are some Tips.  

Wrong.

New wallet features are:
-Statistics [Block Height-Pow Block Reward-Pow Difficulty-Net Hashrate-Total Volume]
-Explorer
-Social [Twitter Link]

Please community, remember, we are working for free.

Litecred pow is long.

In less then 1 month, litecred already performed 1 wallet update- 1 completely new stunning site[.com] and a new explorer.

Plus there are already 3 pools-1 multipool-3 exchanges-1 facebook page-1 twitter page.
keep up the good work, you know you have supporters  Wink imho litecred true value appreciation will start with decred release and you guys starting to follow the path (rebranding). And of course the interesting part will be after POW ends and POS kicks in, as long as from time to time you appear and give us some updates you will have some long term supporters and holders.
i guess 10% self-funded development will keep you devs motivated to keep on going as project gains some true value.
Update:

it's something useful

These are some Tips.  

Wrong.

New wallet features are:
-Explorer
-Social [Twitter Link]

Please community, remember, we are working for free [only 10% block subsidy self-funding that we used only a few, giving bounties for translations]

Litecred pow is long.

Plus, there are already 3 pools-1 multipool-3 exchanges-1 facebook page-1 twitter page.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Update:

it's something useful

These are some Tips. 
Pages:
Jump to: