Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 27. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Update:

We're testing a new version of the wallet it will contains some new tabs, after a short period of internal testing it will be released here

great  Cool btw. we need official logo. maybe something similar like lexus has with black gold colors u used Grin its L

We should definitetlly keep this one lol Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Update:

We're testing a new version of the wallet it will contains some new tabs, after a short period of internal testing it will be released here

Any interesting new tab? Grin

it's something useful

Maybe in-wallet explorer or in wallet exchange? Roll Eyes sorry i love to take guesses lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Update:

it's something useful
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
we will work on a new logo
cool, something aggressive like decred has to give it some boost. just follow the path success is guaranteed  Wink
Activity: 770
Update:

we will work on a new logo
legendary
Update:

great  Cool btw. we need official logo. maybe something similar like lexus has with black gold colors u used Grin its L

Update:

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I totally agree with @zsnorbi. Devs are online every day answering questions and adding new things, another thing is the amount of work that has each exchange.
Activity: 686
Wonder why isn't on bittrex yet.
So many users request over twitter.
me too , wondering why  Huh

They are busy adding all the old coins that are non tradeable since craptsy death. The coin is on a good path i am sure we will see at bittrex soon if this path continues.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
me too , wondering why  Huh
Activity: 700
Activity: 252
update :

The new domain and hosting for the website are online and set up. The first step is announcing the new web page for litecred : http://www.litecred.com
The page is not final, but it will be updated and improved during next days, we released it now to have impressions and feedback from you.

Next step will be moving the explorer to the new hosting to improve its capacity and bandwidth.

We know about the problem we have with blockexplorer, and we're working to fix it.

Website is amazing! Keep up the good work and looking forward to see this on Bittrex.
Activity: 686
Coinorium owner answered us about the problem his exchanges is having, he told us that they're changing server in order to expand to more markets, he says that it will be fine for today

Thanks for informing us. As an upcoming plan maybe somebody should make a coin logo, i am not good in designing so it is far from my knowledge, but the one used for coinmarketcap is not very adequate imo
Coinorium owner answered us about the problem his exchanges is having, he told us that they're changing server in order to expand to more markets, he says that it will be fine for today
Activity: 462
Now Litecred on Facebook! This is the english version.

www.facebook.com/litecred

I am looking for (english) team members for this facebook page. If you're interested in becoming an editor or moderator? pleae pm. me.

if the dev indicates this is the Litecred official Facebook, I will update and support him.
You did something good to community today Cheesy

I am looking for (english) team members for this facebook page. If you're interested in becoming an editor or moderator? pleae pm. me.

if the dev indicates this is the Litecred official Facebook, I will update and support him.

Thanks Maik I guess it can be the official Facebook page, I will put it in OP
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

legendary
wow look at that market cap  Roll Eyes plenty of room for growth

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecred/

$ 7,529
20 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2086
Litecred to 500 sat when Decred will be released.
Bittrex  Top Volume:

Decred
Litecred

why? because the names sounds similar??? Thats the only thing it has in common with Decred. Well they are both altcoins so i guess there is that too.
Nice 1 for sorting out yr explorer Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: