Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 29. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
update :

The new domain and hosting for the website are online and set up. The first step is announcing the new web page for litecred : http://www.litecred.com
The page is not final, but it will be updated and improved during next days, we released it now to have impressions and feedback from you.

Next step will be moving the explorer to the new hosting to improve its capacity and bandwidth.

We know about the problem we have with blockexplorer, and we're working to fix it.

Hi,

We've added LTCR to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Hi thank you for adding LTC in your pool. It was already on OP since last time you posted, but you deleted the message.
I suggest to miners to spread your hash among all the pool available for litrecred.
Voices told us that bittrex could be interest in adding litecred, we need to talk directly to them and see what they want to know, previously we already make a adding request to bittrex support. We're not telling that litecred is going to hit bittrex, but something is moving, you will be update if something new come out, take this information lightly.

Dev you should join the bittrex slack and maybe give there a detailed description of the coin. You can talk there directy with bittrex admins.
I need to be invited to join a slack channel, if someone is in and can ask to add us please give to admin this email [email protected]
You just have to enter your email address and you will get an invitation. http://slack.bittrex.com/
the previous link I had was to put mail and pwd to join, and I can't access. request sent. Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi,

Cheers!
Hi thank you for adding LTC in your pool. It was already on OP since last time you posted, but you deleted the message.
I suggest to miners to spread your hash among all the pool available for litrecred.
Voices told us that bittrex could be interest in adding litecred, we need to talk directly to them and see what they want to know, previously we already make a adding request to bittrex support. We're not telling that litecred is going to hit bittrex, but something is moving, you will be update if something new come out, take this information lightly.

Dev you should join the bittrex slack and maybe give there a detailed description of the coin. You can talk there directy with bittrex admins.
I need to be invited to join a slack channel, if someone is in and can ask to add us please give to admin this email [email protected]
You just have to enter your email address and you will get an invitation. http://slack.bittrex.com/
Hi,

Cheers!

Hi,

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers!

Yes sorry, I didn't realize that I needed to have coded in the charity functions. All is well now.

Cheers!
Hi,

Cheers!

As we saw in the last few days, the nethashpow was rising, nice buy volume on yobit, pretty active community, active dev,also the volume was decent. etc. . Many people start screaming FUD when a coins price decreases a bit. I think that's the worst way to help, or develop the coins environment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The price is up and down on yobit. hopefully we can see  it pass 200sat each, im still holding and buying low. at the moment.
WTF Net Hashrate
1,666.24  MH/s  Shocked
is it good?
Yep, it's pretty good, because, few day earlier it was way lower. This means that more people are mining and more people are getting interested in it
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
WTF Net Hashrate
1,666.24  MH/s  Shocked
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

This question may be silly but how to update the wallet is ist just the replacement of the exe?
I do not see any changes, maybe i'm a little bit blind Tongue

how can i check that i got the wallet?

Yes you are just replacing the exe with the new one. Visually there is no difference between the two wallets

THX for the answer i just noticed it have to be a new version i needed to let it pass my firewall again Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

This question may be silly but how to update the wallet is ist just the replacement of the exe?

Yes you are just replacing the exe with the new one. Visually there is no difference between the two wallets
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Status update.
The new website is a work in progress, we have almost everything ready and we think to open it later this week.
The request to coinmarketcap has just been sent, we hope they accept our request and they list ltcr soon. It would be great if you keep asking them to add it too. This could accelerate the proccess.
We're very glad to see a lot of positive post and support by community and I want to remember you that the bounty for translation is still open.

Thank you
thanks for update, already submitted request @coinmarketcap and i encourage rest of interested to do so. and don't forget to retweet bittrex for addition.
https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/689409078439780352
Status update.
The new website is a work in progress, we have almost everything ready and we think to open it later this week.
The request to coinmarketcap has just been sent, we hope they accept our request and they list ltcr soon. It would be great if you keep asking them to add it too. This could accelerate the proccess.
We're very glad to see a lot of positive post and support by community and I want to remember you that the bounty for translation is still open.

Thank you
Keep on Mister.
I like the way this project is following. Also the community behind it's pretty confident and committed
Status update.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: