Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 33. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
it's scam, the one of the hundreds useless coins. Congrats to those who bought at 6-7k sats, now it's 1k and going to zero. The dev took his profit and now will run away Grin

Not really. looking at the top owners there is one account with EXACTLY 500.000 coins. so that should technically be the dev
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Dev ? please update your website
One of the problem with low block reward and low value POW Coins is that the mining dies off, and the block chain stalls (look at EQT, OTX -- both completely POW coins whos blockchains stalled for weeks).

The solution is switching to a rewarding Pow/Pos hybrid model and/or masternode setup (your current model rewards pos blocks at 0.00000001 LTCU -- hardly an incentive for holding and staking your coins). This solution would likely require a blockchain swap as its difficult to just fork in a masternode setup.

This block-chain is eventually going to grind to a complete halt and be very difficult to foster mining support for if the price does not go up.

POS doesn't officially start until block 200,000. At that point the reward will be 10 percent. So that is where the incentive would be. Yes we do stake now but it is just dust till 200k

Correct. I realize this. When you do the math, that is 138 days assuming a block is found every minute.. Right now there are sometimes 2 blocks found an hour, other times we go 3-5 hours without a block. Could be years until you reach block 200,000 and the question is will POW Sustain years when there are much more profitable coins to mine right now that are scrypt based.

yeah no way in hell that block 200.000 is ever going to be reached at this rate. I wouldn't be surprised if we will go days without a block being solved.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
One of the problem with low block reward and low value POW Coins is that the mining dies off, and the block chain stalls (look at EQT, OTX -- both completely POW coins whos blockchains stalled for weeks).

The solution is switching to a rewarding Pow/Pos hybrid model and/or masternode setup (your current model rewards pos blocks at 0.00000001 LTCU -- hardly an incentive for holding and staking your coins). This solution would likely require a blockchain swap as its difficult to just fork in a masternode setup.

This block-chain is eventually going to grind to a complete halt and be very difficult to foster mining support for if the price does not go up.

POS doesn't officially start until block 200,000. At that point the reward will be 10 percent. So that is where the incentive would be. Yes we do stake now but it is just dust till 200k

Correct. I realize this. When you do the math, that is 138 days assuming a block is found every minute.. Right now there are sometimes 2 blocks found an hour, other times we go 3-5 hours without a block. Could be years until you reach block 200,000 and the question is will POW Sustain years when there are much more profitable coins to mine right now that are scrypt based.
It's dead dave. the only way to save this coin is if somebody else takes over since its obvious the dev knows jackshit.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
it's scam, the one of the hundreds useless coins. Congrats to those who bought at 6-7k sats, now it's 1k and going to zero. The dev took his profit and now will run away Grin
bgm
Activity: 95

Activity: 112
why this coin goes down?
Activity: 338
Merit: 251

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Anyone mined from the Miningpool and got coin ?

Going to stop mining this now as a waste of cycles.

Again.. please check the difficilty and check the pool (and yourself) hashrates.
Last block found more than 24h ago now.
Need more hash to hit a block.

Is definitively cheaper to buy than to mine LCTU.
Regards!

Bitcoin I believe also was cheaper to buy than to mine at it's early stages, and look at it now. These dips are just a huge buying opportunity. Buy cheap now and watch it rise over the coming weekend.
Activity: 393
A few blocks found a few min ago.
Activity: 163

I'm starting a campaign on twitter (I'm https://twitter.com/FLucante)
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Again.. please check the difficilty and check the pool (and yourself) hashrates.

Regards!

The dev is right. Its like mining bitcoin solo with Antminer S9. It will take a while to find blocks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Regards!

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

Hello dev, I am mining in your pool :

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

When I can get payout ? Its been hours,
Thanks Smiley

Having the same issues.. At this rate I'll be down voting the coin not voting for it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
No exchanges if there isnt a clear road map... get back to scratch and drawing .. add what you need in website, if you need Marketers post it there as well,
You can easily start posting on Facebook and Twitter what you are looking for, and what you want to achieve!.

Good luck,
Activity: 127
By being in popular exchange it will automatically alert traders on the coin existence. ..
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
well, now no buyers at all.. officially became a HODLer!!
Pages:
Jump to: