Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 53. (Read 91133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
is POS already started?
my coin just stacked 30 minutes ago  Shocked

No, but yes
That means, coins staking, but you will have no reward until block 200000 (1 year aprox)
So no need to stake atm

I just have disabled with a nostake=1 in .conf file

ah i see , i agree that got an extra 0.00040001 LTCU that become spendable is almost same with "no reward"  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is POS already started?
my coin just stacked 30 minutes ago  Shocked

No, but yes
That means, coins staking, but you will have no reward until block 200000 (1 year aprox)
So no need to stake atm

I just have disabled with a nostake=1 in .conf file
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
is POS already started?
my coin just stacked 30 minutes ago  Shocked
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
expected price?

Basically miners will say initial price.
For example, I rented myself a rig for first 48h and I get arround 10.000 LTCU and I've paid 0.3 btc for that rig si that makes a "cost" of mining og arround 3000 sats x LTCU.

Si I guess price will be much high that that. Arround 5000 sats would be a good starting price Wink

Lets see what market says.

I hope miners at my pool are clever miners and wont loose money dumping coins, so we can make this LTCU a REAL GOOD coin!

Regards
-DEV-
TheMiningPool

Let's hope for more than just 5000 sat price, let's go for like, 50k sat price or better Cool
Activity: 66
expected price?

For example, I rented myself a rig for first 48h and I get arround 10.000 LTCU and I've paid 0.3 btc for that rig si that makes a "cost" of mining og arround 3000 sats x LTCU.

Si I guess price will be much high that that. Arround 5000 sats would be a good starting price Wink

I hope miners at my pool are clever miners and wont loose money dumping coins, so we can make this LTCU a REAL GOOD coin!

Regards
-DEV-
TheMiningPool

nice math lol
Activity: 644
expected price?

Regards
-DEV-
TheMiningPool

Activity: 66
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hope Nova and Yobit add LTCU soon
Nice project from a good mining pool  Wink
Activity: 371
Expect to have a good price  Grin
when the coin will be listed on Nova? Huh Huh Huh

I hope in the next 24h
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
when the coin will be listed on Nova? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 322
I'm expecting your team plan and strategy  Grin Grin Grin
Some news since the airdrop ? What are the plans ?  Smiley

We are waiting to get listed at Nova now, then we will post next movements such a social media campaigns, translations and more!

Stay tunned Smiley
Activity: 294
Some news since the airdrop ? What are the plans ?  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Do we know when the exchange is going to add the coin? Is this normally a matter of hours or days or months ?
Thanks !
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Thank you! It looks very nice Cheesy but the block explorer/github and bitcointalk clickables don't work (don't redirect to anywhere)

but aside from that, let's get LTCU to the MOON! Cool

Just compiled on linux. Same issue.
Activity: 103
New wallet v3 Fix update GUI

Thanks OSMIUMCOIN!

Missing your cool GUI on LTCU wallet Cheesy
Now we have everything working and pretty Wink

Thank you! It looks very nice Cheesy but the block explorer/github and bitcointalk clickables don't work (don't redirect to anywhere)

but aside from that, let's get LTCU to the MOON! Cool
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Hi!
About the POS , it is coded to start at block 200000 (check specs in the ANN) with a 10% anual reward, but somehow, POS is generating some blocks with 0.00001 LTCU (probably fees) and that is why I needed to update the wallets to accept that blocks.

So having stake enabled now wont give you any reward. Real pos will start at block 200000

Regards!
DEV

Thanks Dev! We're still at 1,000+ Block. Still a long way to go before PoS starts.
BTMEN
Hope LTCU coin will have a good price when list on the Exchanges  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, the price will be good,

Good job DEV
Hope LTCU coin will have a good price when list on the Exchanges  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: