Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 54. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
New wallet v3 Fix update GUI

Thanks OSMIUMCOIN!

Missing your cool GUI on LTCU wallet Cheesy
Now we have everything working and pretty Wink

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
yes Airdrop already over ,so you neednt wait for it .
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Is the AIRDROP OVER???
I just filled out the form anyway, just in case, and have been mining all day!!!!!
GO LTCU!!!!!
250 Grin

YAY!!
VOTING COMPLETED Cheesy

Hope they will add LTCU in the next 24h or so!

Thanks all!

edit: all bounty paid!

Congrats to everyone who participated in Nova voting.

Dev, I received the bounty for voting. Thank you!

I've been staking for the past 48 hours, client shows that it's staking with 30 coins and potential stake is within 1 hour but nothing has happened. Currently 6-7 node connection. I've using the 1.1 wallet version as well. Appreciate assistance.

Hi!
About the POS , it is coded to start at block 200000 (check specs in the ANN) with a 10% anual reward, but somehow, POS is generating some blocks with 0.00001 LTCU (probably fees) and that is why I needed to update the wallets to accept that blocks.

So having stake enabled now wont give you any reward. Real pos will start at block 200000

Regards!
DEV
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
250 Grin

YAY!!
VOTING COMPLETED Cheesy

Thanks all!

Congrats to everyone who participated in Nova voting.

Dev, I received the bounty for voting. Thank you!

I've been staking for the past 48 hours, client shows that it's staking with 30 coins and potential stake is within 1 hour but nothing has happened. Currently 6-7 node connection. I've using the 1.1 wallet version as well. Appreciate assistance.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I can't understand why the share of participating POS not all coins,but always a different number?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
250 Grin

YAY!!
VOTING COMPLETED Cheesy

Thanks all!

THANK YOU too for paiding , so is twitter and other bouties started or not?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
250 Grin

YAY!!
VOTING COMPLETED Cheesy

Thanks all!

That's great !
Usually they add the coins in around 48 hours after the voting was succesful , so just have to wait a little longer Smiley

Hey !

Did you see my pm about french translations? Smiley

Hi!
I have a lot of PM's to answer, specially the translation ones.

I'll answer all of you soon, when I have completed the ANN and I can send the .PSD for the translations.
Since the ANN is mainly images, the translation have to be made in photoshop and then save the png.

So, yes, I will need some translations and will post here soon !
Regards
DEV
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LOL looking at the block explorer there is missing blocks in the recent transaction list, that only happens when there is a PoW or PoS Block with 0 Value.

Checkout block 830, it is not shown on the transaction list but it is there in the blockchain when searched, just like a bunch of other blocks....

http://miningpool2.thruhere.net:9013/block/7ce990752ceee434a499ede529fbadb2640154b0dc312fe49dc936c378800ab5

Running my eyes roughly through the source I can see that this one is FUBAR'd Cheesy

You released any coins to mine there Gizzard?

No haha why do you ask that ? do you want me build a shitcoin so you & others have something to point your rigs at or something ? ha

Always keen on a new traditional POW coin.

Its easy to sling shit grenades at other's work. It much harder to create something and then put it out there for public consumption.

Maybe give it a try?

You would be surprised about the current knowledge I have about crypto since joining up, lurking and reading the banter and information on these forums in the last month, I come from a Programming background so it was fairly easy to understand the concepts and partake my own little tests & initiative, yes I did read the "how to make my own cryptocurrency guide" even though it is very outdated it was still useful to show me the way the codebase runs.

Got a name for a coin ? Then shoot it through to me, after all I don't want to make some crappy sounding coin even though it will be just another shitcoin, ha Cheesy

*Oh and you said PoW...... boring (Yawn) why not mix things up with PoW & PoS co-existing at the same time.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
LOL looking at the block explorer there is missing blocks in the recent transaction list, that only happens when there is a PoW or PoS Block with 0 Value.

Checkout block 830, it is not shown on the transaction list but it is there in the blockchain when searched, just like a bunch of other blocks....

http://miningpool2.thruhere.net:9013/block/7ce990752ceee434a499ede529fbadb2640154b0dc312fe49dc936c378800ab5

Running my eyes roughly through the source I can see that this one is FUBAR'd Cheesy

No haha why do you ask that ? do you want me build a shitcoin so you & others have something to point your rigs at or something ? ha

Always keen on a new traditional POW coin.

Its easy to sling shit grenades at other's work. It much harder to create something and then put it out there for public consumption.

Maybe give it a try?
Activity: 98

Activity: 196
how much ltcu that i received if i vote it on nova??
Voting is over.
Activity: 103
What price is expected?

I am hoping for a casual 0.01 btc sellprice lol  Cool
Activity: 160
how much ltcu that i received if i vote it on nova??
Activity: 196
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
The goal is achieved. Congratulations. Deserves attention that the developer did not sleep and waited for a vote on the stock exchange)
Pages:
Jump to: