Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 212. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What about POD? It will be done today?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Cleaned up fud. I've had no contact on the web email. I check it daily. I've checked with my Attorney we do not violate any trad marks. LXC is a ticker. It not our name LibrixCoin. It just like your initials are not your name. Just another attempt at FUD.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I must say that the librexcoin wallet synced fastest of all altcoinwallets that I installed last months.

Thanks for mentioning that point.

I tested the Librexcoin wallet against the competitor wallet on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I found that the Librex mobile wallet synced in about 15 minutes at a battery drain of 5%. Loads fast, no issues.

The competitor app took nearly 6 hrs to sync (on fast wifi) and battery drained from 87% down to 20%.

Opened competitor wallet app today and after 2 hrs it never would sync so I just closed it down. Not sure what is keeping it from syncing. haven't made any changes since it synced 2 days ago.

They have begged people in their forum to keep the app open and running. Most won't because of battery drain. This has caused a fork. Some coins stake with a truncation I'd. Another one stakes withnsame I'd the network won't let 2 have the same one when it finally connects. One keeps it and one doesn't, the one out goes on it's own fork. Their network is forking. This is real bad. They gloss it over but words getting out.  Shocked

Nice catch TrangLee. You should contact their developer and tell him what u have found.

Just to make this clear, this is a possible problem with a competing coins' mobile wallet, and NOT LXC.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
I must say that the librexcoin wallet synced fastest of all altcoinwallets that I installed last months.

I tested the Librexcoin wallet against the competitor wallet on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I found that the Librex mobile wallet synced in about 15 minutes at a battery drain of 5%. Loads fast, no issues.

The competitor app took nearly 6 hrs to sync (on fast wifi) and battery drained from 87% down to 20%.

Opened competitor wallet app today and after 2 hrs it never would sync so I just closed it down. Not sure what is keeping it from syncing. haven't made any changes since it synced 2 days ago.

They have begged people in their forum to keep the app open and running. Most won't because of battery drain. This has caused a fork. Some coins stake with a truncation I'd. Another one stakes withnsame I'd the network won't let 2 have the same one when it finally connects. One keeps it and one doesn't, the one out goes on it's own fork. Their network is forking. This is real bad. They gloss it over but words getting out.  Shocked
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 445
I was a little skeptical about the android wallet but gave it a go and I'm impressed!  Not a whole lot extra battery drain and didn't notice any added lag to my phones UI. 
legendary

I also noticed this aspect, super fast sync...  Shocked

Yes also I failed to say that I kept the Librex wallet open for an additional 8+ hrs of staking while listening to Pandora... and battery drain was very light.

App is very fast and works smooth as silk.

It's just a higher quality software than the competitor delivered.

Cant wait for the release of the iOS apps. I dont personally own an iOS product but I'm an IT manager for a medium size company and have many apple geeks that work for me  Grin  I will rain some Librexcoin in our shop and get them to try it out.  Cool
Activity: 432

I also noticed this aspect, super fast sync...  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1330

well done.

i ordered a android phone but not arrived.

still waiting for ios
legendary

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks community

Do not post address' on the forum. it can get you banned. Suggestion put it in your sig and then ask the community if they would help you with some coins.

After all that happened, those fucking FUD and the crash of the bitcoin, Librexcoin is behaving as a true TOP 10 coin, Librexcoin is the 3rd coin  that earned more value in  24 hours, so I just can see a glorious future ahead ... 200K will be peanut price for this coin in a few weeks, today price is for free.  Cool

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks community

Do not post address' on the forum. it can get you banned. Suggestion put it in your sig and then ask the community if they would help you with some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I'd like to thank the dev team for their constant attention these past few weeks.
We need more devs like this.
Hey whats going on with the POD Smiley ?

I'm wrapping up the last bits of it. To get the highest rating you need to do more stuff. It's coming soon.  Cool
then the price rapidly will jump Cool ?

I do this for the commitment to the coin and confidence of our supporters and investors. I do expect that with a high rating this would instill confidence and thus willingness to invest more LibrexCoin.
Is it possible to let the Android wallet stake only when I got a WiFi connection?

yes, no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Is it possible to let the Android wallet stake only when I got a WiFi connection?
legendary
Despite the fact that the official site doesn't work for me as it has to (maybe Chrome is to blame?) and an ugly desktop icon, I am convinced that Librex can become a leading player in the overflooded altcoin market.
Just keep up the good work and make some noise Wink
Activity: 224

I'm wrapping up the last bits of it. To get the highest rating you need to do more stuff. It's coming soon.  Cool
then the price rapidly will jump Cool ?

legendary
I don't understand why you still use QT V4.8.5 when V5.3 has been released.
Jump to: