Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 214. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There's some nice movement going on now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Guys and Gals this SDC's article on a uk newsite saying how they bet everyone to the punch with the 1st Android staking wallet. It's a complete lie. http://simplifypayments.co.uk/shadowcoin-releases-first-android-wallet-with-working-mobile-staking/

On it there is a comment section. Please go there and state the truth everyone who knows better should do this. it's a lie. We released the 1st staking Android wallet in crypto existence on 1 am Aug 11th. They released their on the 13th around 8-9 pm. Tweet how they are making or paying for these lying stories too. Support our right full claim of #1 staking Android wallet.

that website is as shit as possible.

no one read that.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Guys and Gals this SDC's article on a uk newsite saying how they bet everyone to the punch with the 1st Android staking wallet. It's a complete lie. http://simplifypayments.co.uk/shadowcoin-releases-first-android-wallet-with-working-mobile-staking/

On it there is a comment section. Please go there and state the truth everyone who knows better should do this. it's a lie. We released the 1st staking Android wallet in crypto existence on 1 am Aug 11th. They released their on the 13th around 8-9 pm. Tweet how they are making or paying for these lying stories too. Support our right full claim of #1 staking Android wallet.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Great coin I am making a killing.
legendary
Activity: 1330
whitepaper this weekend?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is POD ?

Proof of Developer. Basically a guy CyrptoAsian does this service for free where he verfies what coin devs claim and who they say they are. If you ansew and prove all his questions he awards "POD" 1-5 rankings. If you do a video chat you get a + such as 5+ POD as a highest rating. Mine is nearly complete.
Do the video chat and get that +.. Would be huge!
What is POD ?

Proof of Developer. Basically a guy CyrptoAsian does this service for free where he verfies what coin devs claim and who they say they are. If you ansew and prove all his questions he awards "POD" 1-5 rankings. If you do a video chat you get a + such as 5+ POD as a highest rating. Mine is nearly complete.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 308
Activity: 224
above 200k after all innovations and POD include ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Staking feature in mobile sounds interesting. Will apple allow that on their iOS device though? Doesn't sound like it :/

Why not? They already allow crypto wallets again.  Cool

They only release btc wallets. I have yet to see iOS alt coin wallet accepted by Apple.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Staking feature in mobile sounds interesting. Will apple allow that on their iOS device though? Doesn't sound like it :/

I hope they will but raxe.io did it with distrocoin and they banned it. Its working only with jailbreak. I believe apple only allowes btc, ltc and doge
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
She loves it when her Android phone stakes LibrexCoins!

Activity: 266
maybe can reach 400k ? Smiley  or even more Smiley .....
Look at us in a few weeks...

HATERS GONNA HATE Grin
LOL THIS AFTER THE 200 k - 400k  girls are from me Tongue
Activity: 432
Look at us in a few weeks...

HATERS GONNA HATE Grin
200k for sure Smiley with the pod and all other innovative features Smiley  DEV great job my friend Smiley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I have been watching this from the start.  That FUD was crazy!  never seen anything like it.  it put me off buying LXC for a little, but it looks like its getting some legs, so I may have to rethink it

I agree with you 100%, I have never seen a shitstorm and a so dirty FUD like this in crypto world, Those who dropped their coins into panic still has the opportunity to buy back in low prices because Librexcoin price is insanely cheap ...

Every successfull coins has Trolls/Fud/Spam. Thats just one way
to say "YOUR COIN LOOKS INTERESTING..."

The price of LXC is crazy cheap, Librexcoin was the first coin with android staking wallet 100% innovative, there are so many incredible things that will be implemented, just read the roadmap.

Librexsend™ (Decentralized Anonymity)
Librexchage™ (P2P Exchange)
Librex atm™ (ATM Machines)
Libzerocoin™ (Zerocoin Anonymity)
And a lot of things that will surprise along the way...

I have no doubt that this coin can reach over 200K sat in a few weeks, for me the  best thing for to do now is to take advantage of the moment of low prices and buy coins,  in my view Librexcoin [LXC] is by far the best coin from the last 6 months.

BUY, BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

I doubt 200k but 80k for sure
+1 for the POD
Jump to: