Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 209. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Watched this coin since beginning, im impressed so far.

I just bought and already made 20%. This coin is a winner.
Activity: 445

ditto.  very impressed it survived the FUD storm and is climbing steady.  People are realizing this coin has major potential now.  POD is only going to be icing on the cake!  20k totally within reach!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Smell oil of whales on LXC! OMG!
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
yeah,i realy like the new wallet
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Just got burned with OnecryEX.com exchange!!!

People beware!!!!

I sent them .25 BTC to buy into exchange and my deposit never showed up. NO tech response to claim ticket either!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY BTC TO THIS EXCHANGE!!!!!!

Here are the details of the TX...

Date: 8/17/2014 18:22
To: OnecryEX exchange deposit 1P5PHGx1gXgxv9wETqrEdsQVsrbqDPBuVR
Debit: -0.25 BTC
Net amount: -0.25 BTC
Transaction ID: 5092b00d85c33864e6a2f92227bac6c1e4e457641394c7a2cb9a4a7360bd7c53-000

Again...

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY BTC TO THIS EXCHANGE!!!!!!

Please spread the word!!

It's been removed from op and a few have warned of it. If they scammed you be sure to tweet it and let everyone know.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
3. We have in-process 3 News Aggregate apps for Win 8.1, Win mobile for Phones/tablets, and an iOS version of which 2 will release very soon. This app allows all the news from twitter , Facebook etc to be shown in one location.  

4.) Work on iOS pos coin staking wallet is well under way.

Librexcoin Developers are releasing supreme quality apps for phones and tablets, even windows (wow!), that we will actually use IRL.

This Paradigm shift is what sets Librexcoin apart from the crowd and will ultimately lead to adoption as a useful currency.

edit:  Also dont forget LibrexSend decentralized anon due soon, and LibrexExchange!   Bravo dev team!!

This'll hit 20k in less than a week. Remember, POD is coming out in a day, plus the IOS wallet and whitepaper will get us over 10k but zerocash anon is going to be the real mover. Librexsend is what I'm holding out for. I'd pull all sell orders right now. We're going to flash up to over 20K very soon. Somewhere between 24-38k should be our first peak. Then a floor at 40k. I keep setting low buy orders, but they're not hitting anymore.

You might be right. I'll overthink my plan to sell at 15k, maybe update it to 30k (I'm more the "glass half empty"-guy). This looks very promising on the 1d-chart, there could indeed be a very high new floor. If this keeps going on and the current 5k wall gets eaten, I will buy more in the 5k-area. And the POD isn't even out yet!
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
This'll hit 20k in less than a week. Remember, POD is coming out in a day, plus the IOS wallet and whitepaper will get us over 10k but zerocash anon is going to be the real mover. Librexsend is what I'm holding out for. I'd pull all sell orders right now. We're going to flash up to over 20K very soon. Somewhere between 24-38k should be our first peak. Then a floor at 40k. I keep setting low buy orders, but they're not hitting anymore.
Activity: 378
Somebody eat up that 5btc sell because I ran out of btc  Cry
ill wait patiently for the 200k you ?
Activity: 432
100k soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a lot of lxc because of this, imo very promising update. The dev is capable, quick and fud-safe - in fact, the latest FUD-storm shaked out all weak hands. It will go to 7-9 tonight, mark my words. But I won't sell under 15k and for this, I will have to wait a few days.

We have several things to Announce:

1.) New Block Explorer. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

2.) last part of POD is submitted for review.

3.) We have in-process 3 News Aggregate apps for Win 8.1, Win mobile for Phones/tablets, and an iOS version of which 2 will release very soon. This app allows all the news from twitter , Facebook etc to be shown in one location. 

4.) Work on iOS pos coin staking wallet is well under way.

just a peek

Activity: 432
Great devs, true innovation, this coin is ushering in a new landscape which all other coins will soon be based on. I've bought a little but now that the FUD has cleared I'm going all in le Librex.. This is a 20k+ coin.
much more than 20k easy 80K !!! or more

Great devs, true innovation, this coin is ushering in a new landscape which all other coins will soon be based on. I've bought a little but now that the FUD has cleared I'm going all in le Librex.. This is a 20k+ coin.
much more than 20k easy 80K !!! or more
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 161
2 BTC to 5k! outstanding!!!
Jump to: