Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 215. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
POD will release soon 24-48 hours! Maybe sooner. Grin

Progress is being made on our developments. Some testing being done.  Cool

Awesome Awesome AWESOME!

POD will be a huge credibility booster, imo. Oh - and I still think a joint charity drive w/ LXC and SDC would be
an incredible thing. Do something good for others AND bring both 'factions' together by virtue of them holding
BOTH coins Smiley

PM me if you want details on the idea...
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Hey guys! I just finished sending out today's LibrexCoin giveaway request payouts. There's still plenty left,
so if you haven't checked it out, come on over:

Details: http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/librexcoin-giveaway-50-lxc-person/

As always, no LXC addys in the thread, please!

Got them. Thank you for doing the giveaway Bitcoin_Mafia_Me
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
POD will release soon 24-48 hours! Maybe sooner. Grin

Progress is being made on our developments. Some testing being done.  Cool
Activity: 432
I have been watching this from the start.  That FUD was crazy!  never seen anything like it.  it put me off buying LXC for a little, but it looks like its getting some legs, so I may have to rethink it

I agree with you 100%, I have never seen a shitstorm and a so dirty FUD like this in crypto world, Those who dropped their coins into panic still has the opportunity to buy back in low prices because Librexcoin price is insanely cheap ...

Every successfull coins has Trolls/Fud/Spam. Thats just one way
to say "YOUR COIN LOOKS INTERESTING..."

The price of LXC is crazy cheap, Librexcoin was the first coin with android staking wallet 100% innovative, there are so many incredible things that will be implemented, just read the roadmap.

Librexsend™ (Decentralized Anonymity)
Librexchage™ (P2P Exchange)
Librex atm™ (ATM Machines)
Libzerocoin™ (Zerocoin Anonymity)
And a lot of things that will surprise along the way...

I have no doubt that this coin can reach over 200K sat in a few weeks, for me the  best thing for to do now is to take advantage of the moment of low prices and buy coins,  in my view Librexcoin [LXC] is by far the best coin from the last 6 months.

BUY, BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have been watching this from the start.  That FUD was crazy!  never seen anything like it.  it put me off buying LXC for a little, but it looks like its getting some legs, so I may have to rethink it
Activity: 350
Unbelievable. Haven't checked LXC market for a while and now my joke low buy orders have been filled  Shocked damn cheap coins I think!

All attibuted to a FUD storm, then panic sell off on a couple days ago. It's since been cleared up and FUD proven inaccurate. Congrats on the cheap coins! I got my share as well.
[/quote

Look at the one week chart on trex, we are in a nice uptrend that could break out at any point. Up from 1500 to 2400 right now, no signs of slowing down.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Unbelievable. Haven't checked LXC market for a while and now my joke low buy orders have been filled  Shocked damn cheap coins I think!

All attibuted to a FUD storm, then panic sell off on a couple days ago. It's since been cleared up and FUD proven inaccurate. Congrats on the cheap coins! I got my share as well.
Activity: 243
Unbelievable. Haven't checked LXC market for a while and now my joke low buy orders have been filled  Shocked damn cheap coins I think!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Hey guys! I just finished sending out today's LibrexCoin giveaway request payouts. There's still plenty left,
so if you haven't checked it out, come on over:

Details: http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/librexcoin-giveaway-50-lxc-person/

As always, no LXC addys in the thread, please!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Some exciting things to come in the next week! Our dev's are hard at work on a sped up time table. Smiley 

image broken.

Grin
Some exciting things to come in the next week! Our dev's are hard at work on a sped up time table. Smiley
If anyone has the time please do this to help LibrexCoin become a part of this app. It will allow people to pay merchants with LibrexCoins. We've done well with the twitter but we really can use some help in their forum contest. Even if you just post in the LibrexCoin thread in the coin support area once it helps. Please and thanks.

This is from a service called Casheer. It's a service for merchats to accept crypto coins as payment. They want to add some coins to the choices of payment. Only active coins will be added. This is a great way to use LibrexCoin to pay for stuff. They have a contest in which I posted below for 2 chances to win 50$ worth of whatever coin you like. I created a LibrexCoin thread so go there and support LibrexCoin doing what the following directions say. Please help us get LibrexCoin on their service.

"Would you like to win $50 worth of your choice currency while also helping your favorite coin(s) gain utility by being added to the Casheer platform? If so, here's your chance! Only currencies with high demand will be included, so rally your community and show strong support for your coin!

There are two ways to win and we encourage you to participate in both.

Twitter Giveaway
1. Follow @CasheerApp on Twitter and tweet out the following message “Just entered to win $50 worth of my choice currency. Follow @CasheerApp and retweet http://bit.ly/1sPJktN #LibrexCoin".

Forum Giveaway
1.Register and post on the Casheer forum (http://forum.casheer.net) to support the coin(s) of your choice. If your coin isn’t listed yet, start a new thread. If you support multiple coins, post once in each of their threads. Tell us WHY you support your favorite coin(s). One thread per coin, PLEASE.

The giveaway is open until Sunday, the 17th. We will announce the 2 winners that evening.

Good luck!!!"
Hey any progress with the POD ? Smiley Dev Smiley

Yes I do.  I filled out that set of questions that was sent to me. Those are what I posted on here before. Now I am waiting on him for the next step. This will take a few days I think because he is in a way different timezone so the back and forth takes a bit of time. Also it will take him some time to actually verify all the info I sent.  Cool

These are the questions:

"Here are a couple questions that I would like you to answer best as possible.  The highest rating you can receive is a 5 POD Rating with a + if you decided to do a video chat.   You can view what is needed to attain that here: http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

1. What is your name?

2. Where do you currently call home?

3. What is your IRC identity?

4. Personal contact questions:
4a. Do you have a personal social media Twitter, LinkedIn, Weibo or Facebook? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential. 
4b. Do you have a Skype or another messaging program? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential. 
4c. If you have a personal phone number you would like to post so I can text to you may.  This will absolutely not be shared to anyone. 
4d. What is your personal email address?

5. What is your background in coding?

6. Is Crypto a full-time endeavor or do you have another source of revenue?

7. Have you created any other coins?  If so, what coins?

8. Do you have any other developers that have direct access to the GitHub source codes? If so, I will need them to also provide me with answers to these questions
8a. Also, provide a screen shot of you being logged into the Github source code.

9. Who first introduced you into Crypto?

10. Please write a paragraph you deem noteworthy in gaining the best rating possible.  Some suggestions would be a hand written note with some sort of ID next to it with personal information blocked out.  I will let you be intuitive with your paragraph."
Activity: 432
My buy order got filled  Cheesy

Why are people dumping?

FUD.

I think a lot of traders are just retarded and impatient. They buying RZR in a pump after an Bryce Weiner tweet. Or going in shitcoins like VeilCoin after an 1000% raise

All alts are being dumped, and BTC also,  it is a crazy selloff, time to buy cheap.  Cool
legendary
Sweet  Grin Got more cheap coins. Thanks to whoever sold them to me  Smiley

Im out of btc for the moment but when the Librex multipool comes online ...pointing all my rigs there. hopefully the price will still be low and I can stock pile  Cool

I have 40mhz of scrypt asics waiting for it. Smiley

45 MH X11  GPU's    you win  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey any progress with the POD ? Smiley Dev Smiley

Im out of btc for the moment but when the Librex multipool comes online ...pointing all my rigs there. hopefully the price will still be low and I can stock pile  Cool

I have 40mhz of scrypt asics waiting for it. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
My buy order got filled  Cheesy

Why are people dumping?

FUD.

I think a lot of traders are just retarded and impatient. They buying RZR in a pump after an Bryce Weiner tweet. Or going in shitcoins like VeilCoin after an 1000% raise
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Sweet  Grin Got more cheap coins. Thanks to whoever sold them to me  Smiley
Jump to: