Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 281. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
See this guy that sold out at 1600 is fudding the thread up cause he wants the price to go down so he can rebuy before it goes over the 2800 that is its current peak.

Such a predictable game this has become.

The price isnt going down just yet because the wallet is still closed due to the asure maintenance.

Once that finishes THEN the price will go down all by itself because people will be able to deposit their minings to dump.

I like how this dev took the calculated risk of not getting the coin listed right away to try and change its fate, let this play out as it will.
Activity: 60
SELL IT NOW, LXC is scam coin from china

Same DEV Team of coins: IcebergCoin - Bwincoin - Whirlcoin - Auscoin

All of coins are scam

oh shut the hell up you probably sold out. go crawl under your rock

You can search node of LXC on google Cheesy . Goodluck

You can solomine like I do. And block reward is 700 now till block 1000, then 2500.

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:61778 -u LibrexCoinrpc -p password

But don't work for me.

where were you when this was at 1000 why didn't you say anything then its fud. i do think its going down before it rises but not because its a scam

I soldout LXC on my account, more 250k LXC. This is not FUD. I just tell the truth to everyone. If don't belive, you can not belive this Smiley

LMAO so now you wanna buy them back cheap and re-dump... smart!

I need to do this? when I held more 250k LXC? I just tell the truth to everyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
This is self moderated and I can take a lot of crap before I delete stuff but I wont accept obvious trolling and fudding to dump the coins price. Sorry just not gonna fly with me. I will protect the time effort and btc invested to make this coin. I left the rest of those chinese scam posts. I am located in the Eastern US. We have team members in EU and other places in the world. The code is vetted. It's in Git hub, it's been checked by 4-5 other folks not related to the dev team. We mine the coin with others. We trade on exchange with others like everyone else. No IPO, No hidden premine and flat out no Bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

All of coins are scam

You can solomine like I do. And block reward is 700 now till block 1000, then 2500.

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:61778 -u LibrexCoinrpc -p password

But don't work for me.

where were you when this was at 1000 why didn't you say anything then its fud. i do think its going down before it rises but not because its a scam

I soldout LXC on my account, more 250k LXC. This is not FUD. I just tell the truth to everyone. If don't belive, you can not belive this Smiley

LMAO so now you wanna buy them back cheap and re-dump... smart!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Net Hashrate

274,798.06 MH/s

All of coins are scam

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

But don't work for me.

Activity: 364
Omg dump all coin scam i find 2 node got more scam coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

All of coins are scam

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

But don't work for me.

All of coins are scam

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

But don't work for me.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Most of coins including LXC are disable in Bittrex !!!!!!!!!!!

Bittrex is having Azure platform maintenance. It is expected that the wallets will be up and down a few times during the next 3-5 hours remaining of what was a 12 hour maintenance window.

That might be why this hasn't dumped yet- the wallet being down due to the platform maintenance is keeping people from depositing their minings.

someone just bought for 2.5 BTC worth at about 2800 satoshi's....

All of coins are scam

how do you know its a scam, the only way this coin can get dumped is if miners do it, nobody else has said its a scam. The DEVS were not speaking broken english??

agree we have just under 50% to be mined that is why i haven't bought yet as we will see a dump, you can trade it but when dumping is over you better be in
Activity: 94

Bittrex is having Azure platform maintenance. It is expected that the wallets will be up and down a few times during the next 3-5 hours remaining of what was a 12 hour maintenance window.

That might be why this hasn't dumped yet- the wallet being down due to the platform maintenance is keeping people from depositing their minings.
Activity: 112

All of coins are scam

how do you know its a scam, the only way this coin can get dumped is if miners do it, nobody else has said its a scam. The DEVS were not speaking broken english??
Let me explain why, anyone renting rigs to mine this coin would have paid a break even point of around 1250 satoshi per coin, that was during blocks blocks 1000 - 2000: 2500  LXC  //    2,500,000 LXC.

Thats 2.5 million coins waiting to get dumped at a cost of 0.00001250 as x11 rigs cost around 0.0005 satoshi per megahash.
At the shared right from last nights mining that meant a rig rent of 0.10 would bring 0.00001250 for each coin. Now that the blocks have come down to 1500 each, there is less to mine so the cost for the miners doing their work now is more than what the coin is being traded for, so it will easily get dumped when the miners have completed the mining on the next block sector blocks 2000 - 6000: 1500  LXC  //    6,000,000 LXC.

All of coins are scam

All of coins are scam

This coin will get dumped, your 2500 satoshi will fall back to 1200 satoshi because the miners havent sold out yet, if you have any brains sell your coin now, you can mark my words now and see back later this evening.
Activity: 294
Activity: 546
Jump to: