Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 279. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I see all the problems are very good

what does that supposed to mean?

It means people will do anything for cheap coins.
Activity: 383
The same IP addresses showing up connected to the network of multiple coins is not proof that the devs are connected in any way.  It means that the same IP address has open wallets connected to the networks of those coins.  No smoking gun, cut this crap out.
gpool put that back up here I wanna read it.

I deleted it. I will not let that fudding crap run wild. Codes been vetted many times independently.

yes but how come that the nodes are the same

This coin has nothing to do with that whirl coin or whatever it was. Total different block-chain with totally new genesis block. Don't fall for their stupidity. This is based on btc and nova coin and another but it is its own blockchain and its nodes are it's own.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

what does that supposed to mean?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
cant the addnodes just be some member on here that downloads every wallet and has a static IP?
Activity: 654
Activity: 686
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13568-whirlcoin-whrl-information/

92.244.112.153 node is the same as whirlpool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715403.60

85.153.76.46:2070 node is the same as iceberg coin

scam
Activity: 686

I deleted it. I will not let that fudding crap run wild. Codes been vetted many times independently.

yes but how come that the nodes are the same

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 654
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
anyone got an idea of what this coin should fetch? now without anon, and then after anon is implemented?

Not a scam. A scam is a plan designed to get something from someone by misleading them. I see nothing misleading or even questionable about this coin. Anyway with all the insane hash rates 270gh for this and a 10 mill cap it as it is in my opinion an easy 5000 sat to 8000 sat coin. If they start releasing anonymity features and Android wallet and white paper, and other things an easy 50k -150k sat coin maybe higher. It is solid and has a lot going for it if the devs don't drop the ball.

Yeah I was thinking 3-4K now and if the dev can deliver zerocash, then 30K-50K

edit: only thing that worries me is that the devs dont seem very organized. Like they canceled the first launch because they forgot to upload the src to github, then launched again forgetting to upload the src to github??...a serious dev team would not forget to upload the src to github IMHO Which makes me wonder how proficient they actually are.

The 1st time they said it was a mistake to not have the source code out so the pools couldn't mine so they stopped the launch. That in it's self speaks good about them to me. They could have let it go finally put up the source and still dumped on on exchange. They said wanted better. The second time they did put it out and the pools set up and mined. They just didn't put it in the get hub for some reason but it had no impact on anything. The coin was even listed on a major exchange with out it being in the git. He said the dev that was to do it would do so before pow ended and they did. Don't see the issue honestly.
legendary
anyone got an idea of what this coin should fetch? now without anon, and then after anon is implemented?

Not a scam. A scam is a plan designed to get something from someone by misleading them. I see nothing misleading or even questionable about this coin. Anyway with all the insane hash rates 270gh for this and a 10 mill cap it as it is in my opinion an easy 5000 sat to 8000 sat coin. If they start releasing anonymity features and Android wallet and white paper, and other things an easy 50k -150k sat coin maybe higher. It is solid and has a lot going for it if the devs don't drop the ball.

Yeah I was thinking 3-4K now and if the dev can deliver zerocash, then 30K-40K

edit: only thing that worries me is that the devs dont seem very organized. Like they canceled the first launch because they forgot to upload the src to github, then launched again forgetting to upload the src to github??...a serious dev team would not forget to upload the src to github IMHO Which makes me wonder how proficient they actually are.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
LOLOLO PHILLYEGALS! Another noob account probably controlled by kiemsuphu

Like I would trust a football fan to sourcecode/crypto  analysis
Got to get them all!
is the block explorer working? http://cryptobe.com/chain/LibrexCoin

Yes it appears to be.  1500 are current block payouts. the others are block that payed then been moved a couple or more times. probably from pool to miner to exchange etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The coins are getting dumped...
Activity: 644
Got to get them all!

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
why do people fall for such OBVIOUS SCAMS!

Show me where it is an obvious scam.

I've been poking around the source code all morning looking for anything that could result in shady dealings, and coming up empty handed.

Bittrex usually spends a bit of time doing the same, and they didn't find anything either or it wouldn't have been listed.

Yes it might very well be a scam, but at the moment there is no evidence proving that it is meant to be one nor is there any reason not to trade it.

Just don't invest everything because you don't know what it could do.
legendary
why do people fall for such OBVIOUS SCAMS!

Basically we are optimists and believe everything people tell us.  Wink
Jump to: