Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 276. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
The comment at the top of this block of code is interesting:

// miner's POW block rewards (Note: 1st block = premine of 1%: 27068 coins out of 2,706,880 maximum coins in PoW period)
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{

int64_t nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 6000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 1500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8641)
    {
        nSubsidy = 303 * COIN;
    }

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

The original intent was to premine 1%, but there was no premine in the first block.  Did the dev change their mind or are they hiding something elsewhere?  The lack of github by now, or even at launch for that matter, is suspect.  Zipping the code and uploading to mega takes at least as much effort.  It makes no sense.

This is clearly just an artifact of the code being forked, either from this repo (MastiffCoin) or some other later clone of it. Note that every single coin in existence is forked from somewhere as a starting point, and since MastiffCoin is known to have a very solid codebase there have been many forks of it.

Just a clone of a previous coin, as are all.

This coin is starting to look good, distribution isn't too bad either, it's all on the DEV's to deliver now.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I can do a translation into Indonesian if you like. Free bounty if you want to.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
The comment at the top of this block of code is interesting:

// miner's POW block rewards (Note: 1st block = premine of 1%: 27068 coins out of 2,706,880 maximum coins in PoW period)
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{

int64_t nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 700 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 6000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 1500 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8641)
    {
        nSubsidy = 303 * COIN;
    }

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

The original intent was to premine 1%, but there was no premine in the first block.  Did the dev change their mind or are they hiding something elsewhere?  The lack of github by now, or even at launch for that matter, is suspect.  Zipping the code and uploading to mega takes at least as much effort.  It makes no sense.

This is clearly just an artifact of the code being forked, either from this repo (MastiffCoin) or some other later clone of it. Note that every single coin in existence is forked from somewhere as a starting point, and since MastiffCoin is known to have a very solid codebase there have been many forks of it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Librexcoin did not have IPO, Premine and no instamine. I personally have almost 35K LXC, and I am buying more because the difficulty of mining LXC is insane,  Network hash rate  is about 250G Sad , our team has about 100k LXC, it may seem like a low amount of coins and it is, Librexcoin is the price of peanuts..

Can you put a richlist on the block explorer?

Also, Looks like you weathered the FUD storm, good job!

We will start our campaign for bounties soon... we will also offer a reward for this resource. Wink

Cool! You gonna offer bounty for a Librex dedicated multipool?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

i don't have time to argue with FUDers, ignore!

You're seriously fudding. So I'd say you take this coin seriously. Grin

I'm just mad that is all.
Ok, Understandable. Everybody gets angry from time to time. I'd say give the devs a couple days to prove themselves. Also the coin is cheap, why not buy a few and see what happens. I just bought a few at 17 and will buy more once the devs prove more.

I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this. I'm just gonna forget about this one good  look averyone
Even better but we all know you will be here

But seriously man. Why didn't you guys let people know a few days before the launch? Now who is going to take this coin seriously.
[/quote]

Why do you even bother, i am in no way involved in this coin, i just saw it today and send few hashes,don't you have any better job, loke worming up on your logo designs, lol
Activity: 392
Librexcoin did not have IPO, Premine and no instamine. I personally have almost 35K LXC, and I am buying more because the difficulty of mining LXC is insane,  Network hash rate  is about 250G Sad , our team has about 100k LXC, it may seem like a low amount of coins and it is, Librexcoin is the price of peanuts..

We will start our campaign for bounties soon... we will also offer a reward for this resource. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
STILL waiting for github link

This was the first post that alerted people there was no source on github look at the time stamp.  If you let shit hang for 7 hours without answering it you get 4 or 5 pages of FUD.  Nature of the beast I guess.  Anyway good luck.

And this was the 1st one to address it but seems no one saw it. No biggie.

Ive stopped mining. The lack of communication from the Dev is a big red flag. I really don't know the purpose of these coins since it seems no effort has been made to get it on an exchange!

I know there is trolling gonna happen but this is even dumb for trolls. I'm on here 3 x a day min and a lot more often than that. Really lack of communication?  Roll Eyes

As for the source it's here. Guess what is going to be put in the git hub. Same one. We will do so before pow ends.  Smiley Other features like Android wallet are being tested for public release. Mac wallet will be soon as well.

I can build the mac wallet if there is a bounty for this task.
Activity: 392
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Ok, Understandable. Everybody gets angry from time to time. I'd say give the devs a couple days to prove themselves. Also the coin is cheap, why not buy a few and see what happens. I just bought a few at 17 and will buy more once the devs prove more.

I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this. I'm just gonna forget about this one good  look averyone
Activity: 378

I'm just mad that is all. I just went trough a lot of shit to get two cards and now this.
Spam the same crap over and it gets deleted. It was ninja launched. Thats what it is.

ok, got it, good look

[/quote]

[/quote]

But seriously man. Why didn't you guys let people know a few days before the launch? Now who is going to take this coin seriously.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Spam the same crap over and it gets deleted. It was ninja launched. Thats what it is.
Dev is actively defending against all the fud instead of working. Lets just give them a couple days to prove themselves. I will toss a couple btc into this coin once I see more from them.
WHAT , when did guys lunch this coin ? I was waiting for it. U did not post the day .  Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed

It's been 3 days and it was posted.

WHERE DUDE. now i just see this

"Librexcoin Relaunched!!"

Why you guy did not post something like this

"launch on 31?

This is an instamined coin without any innovative features in the current wallet.

probably more than 50%  of the coins in hands of one or two guys . Get ready for the big dump

Why the need to spread FUD, they didn't offer you a logo bounty?

So, are you one the two guys ?
please improve your english, so i can understand you!

jaja,  perfect that just make everything right . And you are so funny

WHAT , when did guys lunch this coin ? I was waiting for it. U did not post the day .  Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed

It's been 3 days and it was posted.

WHERE DUDE. now i just see this

"Librexcoin Relaunched!!"

Why you guy did not post something like this

"launch on 31?

This is an instamined coin without any innovative features in the current wallet.

probably more than 50%  of the coins in hands of one or two guys . Get ready for the big dump

Why the need to spread FUD, they didn't offer you a logo bounty?

So is ok to launch with out telling any body ?
Jump to: