Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 278. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Librexcoin is slow with confirmations... With the hashrate you would think it would be faster, if it ever wanted to actually be used anywhere the confirmation time would have to be vastly improved.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Careful Dev,  an overly aggressive Dev is a sign they are trying to pump their coin so they can dump..  stick to coding and let your product dictate the price.

I'm far from aggressive. I've let a lot of trolling shit slide. I pretty much will let if go once. Once its repeating the same thing i delete the spam posts. how many times do you need to read China scam? I am sure there are honest legit coins in China. This coin isn't from there. Some of its users wallets may be. Not mine. None of the devs are.

Its China's money that makes the difference between a big deal coin and a garbage coin.

The possibility that this coin has Chinese backing might very well be a good reason to get in early before it makes its moonshot.

Just like I've said before, don't invest what you can't afford to lose- and it is your own fault if you do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Careful Dev,  an overly aggressive Dev is a sign they are trying to pump their coin so they can dump..  stick to coding and let your product dictate the price.

I'm far from aggressive. I've let a lot of trolling shit slide. I pretty much will let if go once. Once its repeating the same thing i delete the spam posts. how many times do you need to read China scam? I am sure there are honest legit coins in China. This coin isn't from there. Some of its users wallets may be. Not mine. None of the devs are.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
are any of the devs going to show up on irc?
Interesting. Dev, How many are on your team and what is your first order of business?

We have 3 devs. !st order of business was a smooth launch. check. 2nd decent hashrate. check. 3rd Exchange. Check. 4th Media sites (twitter, reddit, Facebook.) some done. 5th finish the Liberexcoin.com website up and running. 6th Release Android wallet, 7th plenty of other things to do test and release.
Activity: 378

Where's your proof that they are from China and proof of scam??? You need solid evidence.
Activity: 654
i nerver buy this coin. cheap coin 2k satoshi or 1 shatoshi Undecided

Do what you feel is best for you. Trolling for cheap coins will not be tolerated. You want cheap coins go one the exchange and pay the swings but don't come into this thread to fud and crap to swing it cheap.  
+1mil

CHINA = SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Just thought that I would say that this coin if it does get zerocash implemented will be worth 200k each. (easy)

Just remember that while your trying to spread fud to get them cheaper that 2000 satoshi.

I cant see 200K, not with 10M coins. If they had 1 M coins yes.
Activity: 686
Just thought that I would say that this coin if it does get zerocash implemented will be worth 200k each.

Just remember that while your trying to spread fud to get them cheaper that 2000 satoshi.

another issue is how many coins before tried to implement zerocash none succeeded the founders of zerocash struggled not sure but didn't founders abandoned project

good luck i haven't bought in yet but am watching how this develops.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Just thought that I would say that this coin if it does get zerocash implemented will be worth 200k each. (easy)

Do what you feel is best for you. Trolling for cheap coins will not be tolerated. You want cheap coins go one the exchange and pay the swings but don't come into this thread to fud and crap to swing it cheap.  
+1mil
Activity: 258

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Doesnt look like anyone is listening to you...price going UP!
Interesting. Dev, How many are on your team and what is your first order of business?
Say "no" to china. I've lost coin scam 10btc on it, and they are full china
Activity: 364
gpool put that back up here I wanna read it.

I deleted it. I will not let that fudding crap run wild. Codes been vetted many times independently.

yes but how come that the nodes are the same

This coin has nothing to do with that whirl coin or whatever it was. Total different block-chain with totally new genesis block. Don't fall for their stupidity. This is based on btc and nova coin and another but it is its own blockchain and its nodes are it's own.

my knowledge is this is very weak so i don't know but its a avoid for me until someone credible clears this up. i think the code is clean but not sure about the dev. im sure there are many nodes to go round no sense in sharing. why would someone use the same vps.
I do not believe in the china. They are very bad, infamous, not prestige
I see all the problems are very good

what does that supposed to mean?

It means people will do anything for cheap coins.
ok, I will listen to everyone. I was afraid of china coin. I do not buy it
Activity: 686
gpool put that back up here I wanna read it.

I deleted it. I will not let that fudding crap run wild. Codes been vetted many times independently.

yes but how come that the nodes are the same

This coin has nothing to do with that whirl coin or whatever it was. Total different block-chain with totally new genesis block. Don't fall for their stupidity. This is based on btc and nova coin and another but it is its own blockchain and its nodes are it's own.

my knowledge is this is very weak so i don't know but its a avoid for me until someone credible clears this up. i think the code is clean but not sure about the dev. im sure there are many nodes to go round no sense in sharing. why would someone use the same vps.
Jump to: