Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 295. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
When the fire! Is there any time! The countdown?
Activity: 84

http://lxc.777pool.com/
IS OPEN FOR PRE-REGISTRATION.
The pool is ready for for re-launch.

PPLNS payout system with 1% pool fee.
DDoS protection by CloudFlare.

Minimum payout: 100 LXC
Transactiion fee: 0.1 LXC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
LOL.

{
"blocks" : 693,                    <-----Wow I called off launch at around block 240 so solo miners kept at it for a while. It will all be reset.
"currentblocksize" : 1000,      <----- New genesis block, new wallet, git source, etc.
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 90.49500785,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 70000000000,
"netmhashps" : 9716.82747899,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 3184,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 3184
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}

I just got home, cut me some slack  Huh

He's talking about the # of blocks mined.
http://lxc.minerpools.com/

Pre registration open! we'll be ready for re-launch!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for LibrexCoin stratum+tcp://181.58.125.139:4104  -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Added to op. Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://lxc.minerpools.com/

Pre registration open! we'll be ready for re-launch!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for LibrexCoin stratum+tcp://181.58.125.139:4104  -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
I still like this. I will mine it again when it launches again. Smiley
DEV - why ignore the first pool - lxc.777pool.com from OP

That pool was added after the launch cancel. it will be a choice for relaunch along with others.

Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
DEV - why ignore the first pool - lxc.777pool.com from OP
Hashhot Pool http://lxc.hashhot.com   Please add it to OP

will do. thanks

Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools. Sometime in the next 48hrs
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well it's nice to see a dev being honest about things being messed up.

I'll see how the next one goes and maybe throw some hash at it.  Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
There are 3 of us. The one who has the correct github source is now asleep so sometime in the next day. This not meant to be a pump and dump coin. We put a lot of effort into making this and have a lot of other things not yet linked up on the op ready to go for it. We did not realize the source wasn't in github and didn't want to have a bad launch like that. For whats its worth we had about 25mh hash on this to mine some bounty coins and expected to be pushed off by big hash soon. There was some solo mining for sure as that still happened around block 100-150 nothing after. Still we want the folks that want pools to be in on it too. we wanted fair attempt for all. Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be a similar relaunch from this thread so just keep an eye on it. Anytime in the next 24hrs.  Wink

Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.
cheers dev.sorry for bad launch but you have done the right thing.wish other devs would of done what u are doing and their coin might not be dead now. Grin
There are 3 of us. The one who has the correct github source is now asleep so sometime in the next day. This not meant to be a pump and dump coin. We put a lot of effort into making this and have a lot of other things not yet linked up on the op ready to go for it. We did not realize the source wasn't in github and didn't want to have a bad launch like that. For whats its worth we had about 25mh hash on this to mine some bounty coins and expected to be pushed off by big hash soon. There was some solo mining for sure as that still happened around block 100-150 nothing after. Still we want the folks that want pools to be in on it too. we wanted fair attempt for all. Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be a similar relaunch from this thread so just keep an eye on it. Anytime in the next 24hrs.  Wink

Activity: 252
Well thats better than a dev instamine rape.    When will it relaunch?
Activity: 742
You can solomine like I do. And block reward is 700 now till block 1000, then 2500.

But how?

This is my conf:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

And my miner:

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:61778 -u LibrexCoinrpc -p password

But don't work for me.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
You can solomine like I do. And block reward is 700 now till block 1000, then 2500.
Jump to: