Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 43. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Big drop on the coin. What happened?

people get tired, no news, no deliver, nothing of nothing  Embarrassed
Oh well... I buy a little more Undecided.
Activity: 28

people get tired, no news, no deliver, nothing of nothing  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Someone stupid drops 80000. No problem, thats were his money. Who's next?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
sai hello to 2k... bah...  Angry
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
With BTC's latest rise it has pushed the value down of most alts. This is mostly the cause of the fall in price. Some good news from Dev should push this right back to 10000sat area.

yep but not only rising BTC, i think the current state of alt coins is sad because devs do not want to give a ETA of product, if you look at most alts coins most devs say almost done or close being released. And i do respect that programing is hard and also giving an ETA is maybe harder, because you want to bring out a solid product without too much pressure. But you shouldn't be suprised if alot of investors get bored with this and move on.. I still like my LXC and i am sure the Devs will deliver but it takes much more patience to see results;)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
With BTC's latest rise it has pushed the value down of most alts. This is mostly the cause of the fall in price. Some good news from Dev should push this right back to 10000sat area.
Activity: 714
My blocknet investment (lxc, xst, fibre, XC) has gone from 17 BTC to 4.5.

Not a single coin has delivered on anything it stands for. Only websites, wallets and multipools. IMO bare bone basics of any coin out there and certainly not the revolution I was sold on.
CryptoZilla
Why not update the OP? We must be the first in anonymity to attract capital initially on his side! Time is money!

Well the Dev said 2 days ago they will post news on bigger project with  a few days, so could be today?
i mean in crypto world tuesday is the best day to release info:)
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Why not update the OP? We must be the first in anonymity to attract capital initially on his side! Time is money!
legendary
coinsource.com has a trust verification rating system. Dev have you looked into this, this could be free exposure on their website, or at least at only the cost of the verification.

Sure we can look into it. We are actually looking into a lot more just that.  Cool
[/quote

any news on librexsend2?
lets get version one first...
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
coinsource.com has a trust verification rating system. Dev have you looked into this, this could be free exposure on their website, or at least at only the cost of the verification.

Sure we can look into it. We are actually looking into a lot more just that.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Ok we hold for another month or two. Let's see what happen..  Smiley
...at least served to bring out the dev and give some good news.
CryptoZilla
is there anything left to dump on ?

yes... we think  we are the last bagholders...
Holding this bag like a Boss. The Dev has a 5 + POD rating, everyone hang tight if you can. We all know anon coins hold a much higher value than this.

met too i am top10 richlist:) so let it rain
also i am good invested in bitbay also nice call, i always assumed november will be good for alt coins and i still do, we are nearing the end of year so expect some firework from a few coins, i asume LXC will get firework
legendary
is there anything left to dump on ?

yes... we think  we are the last bagholders...
Holding this bag like a Boss. The Dev has a 5 + POD rating, everyone hang tight if you can. We all know anon coins hold a much higher value than this.
Pages:
Jump to: