Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 44. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Hire someone for PR??Is this in program?
Cmon DEV can u please be a little more present and release some news??
Is this coin dead??
We are heavy invested in this coin,  with over 120k of LXC.  if the situation don't change sorry but we dump all on market price..

Any suggested services? We do use one. But if more are needed suggest a few good ones and we will look into it.

IDEA

I will payout a random miner 500 LibrexCoin BONUS when we have either:

600 MHs on X11 as a shift shift avg
or
250 MHs on scrypt as a shift avg
or
15 THs ons sha256 as a shift avg

averages can be found on the payout stats of the pool, current values are:
X11: 140.75 MHs
Scrypts: 31.41 MHs
SHA256: 1.97 THs

so 500 LXC paid out randomly to a single miner, mining in the shift on which one of these criteria will be met.

500 LXC is the budget, if you have other ideas, for promoting the multipool/dividing the bonus, let me know!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Is this coin dead??
We are heavy invested in this coin,  with over 120k of LXC.  if the situation don't change sorry but we dump all on market price..

Any suggested services? We do use one. But if more are needed suggest a few good ones and we will look into it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Multipool has bought >1400 LibrexCoin out of the market today.
Payments to the miners within the next hours.

This coin will need some PR however, but the multipool has made a stable start in this first week. Now we just need more miners to extract more librexCoins out of the market, driving the price higher!
This should attract more buyers and/or miners, resulting in even more demand. Dev needs to join the promotion however!

Well it is promoted and tweeted daily and on BTC talk. Other suggested venues for promoting the coin? All community members should also help by tweeting and RT about Librexcoin and the lxc.multipoolmining.com This is done daily by myself but will take more than just 1 or 3 people doing so. Developments take time. We will be posting up some progress in the next few days on some of the bigger projects for LibrexCoin including some pics as we all know "no pics it didn't happen." 
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

This coin will need some PR however, but the multipool has made a stable start in this first week. Now we just need more miners to extract more librexCoins out of the market, driving the price higher!
This should attract more buyers and/or miners, resulting in even more demand. Dev needs to join the promotion however!

+1
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is there anything left to dump on ?

yes... we think  we are the last bagholders...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Is this coin dead??
We are heavy invested in this coin,  with over 120k of LXC.  if the situation don't change sorry but we dump all on market price..
is there anything left to dump on ?
Activity: 28
Is this coin dead??
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Erm I lost another two god damn BTC today?

Maybe it's because websites and multipools are what most coins can set up in one day.
Such unique
Portfolio has been officially nuked
c'mon people bring some hashing power to multipool to support price.

dev can you add |MULTIPOOL| or something to title of this topic so people do know there is multipool established for LXC?

i think it would help
Librexcoin went to 4k.
Who is dumping so many lxc?
Obviously someone who lost patience. Some good news would be very welcome now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Librexcoin went to 4k.
Who is dumping so many lxc?
Activity: 53
I just hope price will at least stay as it is
Now is the time to buy....
Sound advice!  Nice surge in price too last hours.  Multipool doing good as well!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Now is the time to buy....
So is liberexsend being actively coded at every opportunity or is it put on hold? Honest answer please.

"As for LibrexSend the dev making it is on holiday for 2 weeks. As such I won't get or have much info on it till he gets back." - this is what dev said a week ago.

I think it is on hold for one more week and then we will have news.

So is liberexsend being actively coded at every opportunity or is it put on hold? Honest answer please.
Pages:
Jump to: