Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 68. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Surely this coin will explode hard, Librexcoin is already listed in several and important payment solutions and app solutions, you can pay for goods and services with LXC and this is extremely important because you can use your Librexcoins at stores like Dell, Overstock, Namecheap, Newegg, Subway, BitElectronics,  etc ...

https://www.coingateway.net/ (payment system)
http://Casheer.co (App merchant payment system)
https://www.litepaid.com/ (payment service)
https://www.coinpayments.net/ (payment service)

Thes apps and aggregate payment solutions makes Librexcoin one of the most widely accepted crypto coins for payments of goods and services around the world.

Librexcoin has a reduced inflation of 2% per year and a limited supply of coins just 10 Milions of LXC, this makes Librexcoin a great store of value against highly inflationary currencies, in a few days Librexcoin will be reference by his revolutionary system of anonymity " Librexsend ™ ", it will have important and innovative things as side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc.., it will be revolutionary and 100 times better than DRK,  this anon technology is awesome, this is better than zerocoin in my opinion, this coin will be huge.  Cool

Librexcoin is a reference currency in Mobile wallets and Librexsend ™ will become reference and innovation for anonymity solutions on cryptocurrency.

Guys please vote to LIBREXCOIN to be added on bter exchange https://bter.com/voting

Anonymity Librexsend™ with side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59904131/LIBREX/download.jpg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is a person (or group) pushing the price of LXC on Bittrex. It looks like he is trying to get his ~40BTC sell orders filled between 20K and 24K.
It could very well be that buy support will be pulled after we reach those levels and the price crashes back to around 12 to 13K.

Just a warning for newbies, be careful not to end up buying high and selling low.

Its nothing but natural growth of coin with huge future.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Life time high reach today and very close to it now. 17162 Sat

he Dev!
can you give us a bit outline what the next steps are and also when can we expect some updates eg Librexsend?
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
There is a person (or group) pushing the price of LXC on Bittrex. It looks like he is trying to get his ~40BTC sell orders filled between 20K and 24K.
It could very well be that buy support will be pulled after we reach those levels and the price crashes back to around 12 to 13K.

Just a warning for newbies, be careful not to end up buying high and selling low.

Big sell walls force people to sell. This is obvious. It was big sell wall on 14999, 15998, 16999, but they took them off wen price was close to them. So someone just want to buy cheap. I can not see any manipulation here. Price going up step by step without big buyins. There is no reason for big investors to sell so early before librexsend is done. If this tech is done price would be 500,000 - 100.000
Activity: 39
Librex coin is looking really good right now  Wink

LXC from now on will be all time high !  Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Librex coin is looking really good right now  Wink
Activity: 432

I have to disagree with your opinion, we have a good coin here, the sell walls are there just to force the noobs to selling cheap, the redistribution between (10-14K) is done, Its a great time for to join in now and to buy cheap coins for the next pump... This is a healthy market and the price can oscillate a little, for me its a safe buying right now.

I am not daytrader, and I am here for long run, I can say you for sure LXC is still pretty cheap, buy and hold. Cool
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Life time high reach today and very close to it now. 17162 Sat
Activity: 29
@trdiablo:

I find it actually pleasant to have someone hype less and give some good hints based on observations instead of screaming for 200k sat and making predictions like that every single day. Not trying to offend someone in particular, neither am I sure, if Trdiablo´s assumptions are right.

But in fact, if noobs get burned to much, it scares away the new investors that we all want to get into crypto, so we actually want a slow and steady rise in price, instead of pumps. Just my opinion, obviously.
Activity: 540

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Because of bitcoin price drop
It is good to hold LXC

I've spread my btc among a few promising Alta as of late. It's paid off too. Btc has dropped and the 4 Alts I bought into have held or risen. Most have risen including this coin.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 432
The buying pressure is increasing slowly, and the realocation is pretty better right now, the graphics are very promising, we have a good distribution of coins in the region between (10K - 14K), LXC also hit 16.9K, I just missed my prediction for only 100sat, I said that we could see an escape to 17K sat.

There is a strong bull market tendency, LXC can explode very hard from now on, getaway to 20K is imminent, join in now or cry later..

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Has anyone heard of Kristov Atlas?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
what stable price of lxc can we expect once start trading on mintpal v2
and than librexsend is released?
 Huh Huh Huh
only time will tell, you can speculate price all day but I got a feeling we will hit much higher prices  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what stable price of lxc can we expect once start trading on mintpal v2
and than librexsend is released?
 Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 520
It is good to hold LXC
This is obvious. When btc is going down people do not want to sell cheap, and most big investors are buying good coins for btc and making profit

+1, sell all XMR and buy LXC.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
It is good to hold LXC
This is obvious. When btc is going down people do not want to sell cheap, and most big investors are buying good coins for btc and making profit
Pages:
Jump to: