Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 85. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
LibrexCoin now officially added to CoinPayments.net!  https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Buy even more stuff with your LibrexCoin on any of the 4 coin payment apps and services that allow payment in our coin.

Incredible news dev, this makes Librexcoin one of the most accepted crypto currencies around the world ...

I like!!!

Fixed it for you!  Tongue
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
LibrexCoin now officially added to CoinPayments.net!   https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Buy even more stuff with your LibrexCoin on any of the 4 coin payment apps and services that allow payment in our coin.

Incredible news dev, this makes Librexcoin one of the most accepted crypto currencies around the world ...

I like!!!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
LibrexCoin now officially added to CoinPayments.net!   https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

legendary
Librex on the move again this morning, we're nearing the weeks high mark already. Can't wait for windows mobile wallet, Librexsend with Bluetooth and NFC. Dev have we secured Dan Metcalf yet for the future audit of the code?

We have indeed. He is just waiting on us to submit the LibrexSend code. It's nearing to be ready for his review.  Grin

Sounds good!

So are we still on schedule for release of Windows Mobile wallet and LibrexSend V.1 ?
Librex on the move again this morning, we're nearing the weeks high mark already. Can't wait for windows mobile wallet, Librexsend with Bluetooth and NFC. Dev have we secured Dan Metcalf yet for the future audit of the code?

We have indeed. He is just waiting on us to submit the LibrexSend code. It's nearing to be ready for his review.  Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I think this coin has a ton a value and it can be used to buy stuff. That is what a coin should be. A real usable currency.  Cool

This is a great coin. When i make a coin I hope it will be like this one.  Cool

GenX you have a long way to go on to creating your own coin.. Meanwhile buy LXC... Grin

Well it's a work in progress but I did buy a lot of LibrexCoin. Smiley
legendary
ChaosBotLXC is back in IRC !  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 168
In theory the price should reach about 14-15k today, and 18-25k tommorow @mintpal

^^^^^^^^ This for sure. It will at least do that much probably a lot better.
Activity: 124
In theory the price should reach about 14-15k today, and 18-25k tommorow @mintpal

^^^^^^^^ This for sure. It will at least do that much probably a lot better.
Activity: 118
I fully agree with you but I'm not sure what this sentence means?    " we are negotiating now will seem 1Ksat within a few days, this coins will see an minimum increase of 20x from now."

I'm not him but it sounds like he is saying the current price now will seem like 1k sat when LXC hits 20k+ sat in a few days. At least that's how I'm reading it. Most likely he is not a native English speaker.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

What tells you that?
Activity: 252
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I dont know about 1$ by then but it could be possible.

I have my eyes on librex and stealthcoin as those have the most potential in the next 2-4 months.

Here's to hoping.

True:  The next 2-4 months are absolutely critical.  Anything can happen in that amount of time.  Barring some kind of general Goxpocalypse Librexcoin is right on track.

All aboard for the Lunar Express!
Activity: 238
$1or more is possible by November easy because it has only 10 millions of it and its undervalued. Tuesday mintpal will take this coin at 25k to 50k plus september releases will take to 75k to 100k. Once news spreads out we will have more investors come to invest from other coins. After we hit chinese exchange and than librexcoin Atms launch ---> this coin will be 1 million sats by than lets hope that dev does what they promised
Lets keep holding and support Librexcoin
Please invest per your knowledge, this is what I think it could be possible.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This coin is really impressive.  A great community and value oriented Devs are makes this the coin to buy and hold.

By New Years I'm sure we'll be measuring this coin in dollars.  $1, 2$, $5, $10 ....  Those are the milestones I'm really excited about   Cool

I dont know about 1$ by then but it could be possible.

I have my eyes on librex and stealthcoin as those have the most potential in the next 2-4 months.

Here's to hoping.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This coin is really impressive.  A great community and value oriented Devs are makes this the coin to buy and hold.

By New Years I'm sure we'll be measuring this coin in dollars.  $1, 2$, $5, $10 ....  Those are the milestones I'm really excited about   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: