Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 89. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
thank you for cheap LXC  Grin

Me too.
Picked up a little more.
LXC has promise, Innovation and a decent roadmap.
It's more than a pump.

Anonymity Librexsend™ with side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc... Androide and  IOS Mobile wallets with staking habilities working fine, Librexcoin is extremely undervalued, we are about to see an exclusive and decentralized anonymous transactions, in my opinion it is 100 times more powerful than DRK or XC.

"
  Librexcoin will be the next big thing, the next bitcoin ....
                                                                                                      "

Satoshi Nakamoto  Shocked

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
thank you for cheap LXC  Grin
Activity: 520
fakes wall at 8201 now at 7937. if price breaking 7788 librex we sell more camels and buy librex at 6500 satoshiens Smiley

i set to 7000  Grin
Activity: 728
Activity: 25
fakes wall at 8201 now at 7937. if price breaking 7788 librex we sell more camels and buy librex at 6500 satoshiens Smiley
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Mintpal will bring this value up for sure and than dev will release windows wallet sometime next week. Reason dev want to hold on to it, is mintpal v2.
And end of september more releases will bring value to $3 plus
we still have other exchanges and LXC atm
 Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 588
I mean, you guys realize LXC has the 15th highest volume on coinmarketcap right? That's... pretty impressive really.
Their loss, others gain Wink
Activity: 25
sorry abouts dumping, some of our arab partners decide make sell on news mintpal adding librex tom. i think they try bring price down like they make with others coins when coming big news
Activity: 588
All I know is that we are seeing some really nice volume today. Personally, I don't care what the price action is doing but what I like to see is volume, especially with a small market cap coin like LXC. Bullish sign in my opinion.
Maybe not 50k Smiley but I think 15-18k is quite doable
for now, look after one month 2-3 $ per LXC Cheesy
Maybe not 50k Smiley but I think 15-18k is quite doable
Be cool, it will be 13k in an hour or so again Wink goes to mintpal v2 tommorow Smiley
really ? Smiley i like mintpal i have 55 LTC there Cheesy maybe mintpal will rocket the price of lxc to 50k ? Cheesy
Be cool, it will be 13k in an hour or so again Wink goes to mintpal v2 tommorow Smiley
It was a panic buy and now its a panic sell and the one who dump at higher price will buy again more.
This coin is going to be $2-$3 soon
Most of them knows it
So keep holding and don't end up selling and than buying again high and lost your stack
3 $ per lxc cool Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: