Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 88. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why are you all so 100% sure of Librexcoin succeeding?

There's no Source Code released and nobody really knows how it works in detail, right?
pff this is your opinion -_ -

NoNo, this is really my question - what assures you guys so much? - Plus it's not an opinion its a fact that there is no source code yet.
ok Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

There's no Source Code released and nobody really knows how it works in detail, right?

NoNo, this is really my question - what assures you guys so much? - Plus it's not an opinion its a fact that there is no source code yet.

Activity: 298

Activity: 365
?
It's just the dark before the morning! Wink

It was obviously a long night!

NEW ATH today.  Cheesy
this coin is true king !!!! Smiley very soon will see 200 -500k Cheesy perfect work of this wonderful  hardworking devs ! Congratalations!!!!!!! and Good Luck !!!! Smiley

This coin is on fire! It's gonna hit 25K for sure.  Cool
very soon its gonna hit 2 - 3 $ per LXC !! Cheesy
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
this coin is true king !!!! Smiley very soon will see 200 -500k Cheesy perfect work of this wonderful  hardworking devs ! Congratalations!!!!!!! and Good Luck !!!! Smiley

This coin is on fire! It's gonna hit 25K for sure.  Cool
Activity: 124
This has just been tweeted by a Dutch bitcoin payment company to 1000+ followers

Grin

This is epic. Great stuff. Top quality work LibrexCoin Devs.

Agreed. This is proof in the pudding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

Hmmm I'd say we are at currently at ''thrill'' stage. Prepare for final push followed by epic dump.

You're about right.  Course it was dumped earlier but recovered.  I suspect that was one of the smaller P&D groups.  People seem to forget that the coin was at this level a few weeks back as well and got dumped.  And there's really not much new that would warrant this price.  I personally believe it will dump and then go through another cycle for the next big thing to be released. This coin and XST seem to be perfect for multiple P&Ds over the next couple months.
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
This has just been tweeted by a Dutch bitcoin payment company to 1000+ followers

Grin

This is epic. Great stuff. Top quality work LibrexCoin Devs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

Hmmm I'd say we are at currently at ''thrill'' stage. Prepare for final push followed by epic dump.

Da fuck are you talking about ?? you clearly dont know how reading charts !! We are between ''hope'' and ''optimism''. It gonna be a beautiful long run in next days...

He is just trolling Stealth and LXC ....poor guy is really bored  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882

Da fuck are you talking about ?? you clearly dont know how reading charts !! We are between ''hope'' and ''optimism''. It gonna be a beautiful long run in next days...
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
How is the Metcalf funding going on?

By the way, did you know that Craigscoin used the Librexcoin code as base for their coin? Dev said, it was a great code, so he used it to start with ...

Grin

Funds for metcalf are in hand.
Activity: 196

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How is the Metcalf funding going on?

By the way, did you know that Craigscoin used the Librexcoin code as base for their coin? Dev said, it was a great code, so he used it to start with ...

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
LIBREX COIN is undervalued why anyone would sell at this point is beyond me
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
The person who dumped on trex immediately bought back in at a 20000 lxc loss Cheesy

Ouch!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
The person who dumped on trex immediately bought back in at a 20000 lxc loss Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In these days Satoshi dumps his BTC hidden premine to buy LXC. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: