Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 86. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Indeed this coin will be at 200k to 500k by october
Many release coming end of september and october
Mintpal will bring this to another level from Tuesday

I agree with this speculation. Librexsend will take off!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Indeed this coin will be at 200k to 500k by october
Many release coming end of september and october
Mintpal will bring this to another level from Tuesday
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I fully agree with you but I'm not sure what this sentence means?    " we are negotiating now will seem 1Ksat within a few days, this coins will see an minimum increase of 20x from now."
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think this coin has a ton a value and it can be used to buy stuff. That is what a coin should be. A real usable currency.  Cool

Surely this coin will explode hard, Librexcoin is already listed in several and important payment solutions and app solutions, you can pay for goods and services with LXC and this is extremely important because you can use your Librexcoins at stores like Dell, Overstock, Subway, etc ...

https://www.coingateway.net/  coin payment service.
https://www.litepaid.com/ coin payment service.
http://Casheer.co  App's merchant payment system .

Librexcoin has a reduced inflation of 2% per year and a limited supply of coins just 10 Milions of LXC, this makes Librexcoin a great store of value against highly inflationary currencies, in a few days Librexcoin will be reference by his revolutionary system of anonymity " Librexsend ™ ", it will have important and innovative things as side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc.., it will be revolutionary and 100 times better than DRK.

Librexcoin is a reference currency in Mobile wallets and Librexsend ™ will become reference and innovation for anonymity solutions on cryptocurrencie, the value of Librexcoin coin is so cheap today that the levels we are negotiating now will seem 1Ksat within a few days, this coins will see an minimum increase of 20x from now.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I think this coin has a ton a value and it can be used to buy stuff. That is what a coin should be. A real usable currency.  Cool

This is a great coin. When i make a coin I hope it will be like this one.  Cool

GenX you have a long way to go on to creating your own coin.. Meanwhile buy LXC... Grin
Activity: 157
I think this coin has a ton a value and it can be used to buy stuff. That is what a coin should be. A real usable currency.  Cool

This is a great coin. When I make a coin I hope it will be like this one.  Cool
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think this coin has a ton a value and it can be used to buy stuff. That is what a coin should be. A real usable currency.  Cool
Activity: 432
More good news:

Librexcoin is now live at https://www.litebit.eu/coin/lxc/en/ a Fiat exchange.

Now you have several options for to buy your Librexcoin...  

SOFORT
Mister Cash Bancontact
MyBank
GiroPay
SEPA
Bank Transfer
CreditCard
BTC, LTC, DRK, DOGE
Carte Bleue , Postepay

More one exchange for Librexcoin.  Cool
legendary
If lxc holds the 10000  mark. The new lead up for mint pal should see higher than previous. Obviously a correction to come after that. What were all waiting for is the anon tech with nfc to be audited by Dan Metcalf as well as the anticipated windows mobile staking wallet +1. There's no reason why we can't reach other anon tech prices and higher
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Is it MintPal that has the Delay or is it LXC?

How could lxc holdup mintpal from launching v2    Cheesy
Activity: 74

Mintpal has the delay.

I believe that the operators of mintpal moved their funds from LibrexCoin to XST to jump aboard the pump, so now they are suppressing the price in order to ride the XST wave to the top before jumping back into LXC just in time for the 'delayed' add to mintpal.

Just some deductive reasoning. And the times match up. 6am EST LXC market exit, 6-7am StealthCoin market entrance.

LXC is at a floor, buying in now would not be a bad idea; selling however could be catastrophic.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
If only everyone could hold it up at 13k and dont sell
In 2 days lxc would have traded for 17k on mintpal n went upto 25k

Too many greedy daytraders and pump teams, each trying to dump before the other.
Activity: 74
This is an orchestrated shakedown, just as the pump was. This is simply an 'unexpected' period of accumulation.

Weak hands will sell before MPv2. I for one will sell directly 15-45 minutes after it hits the exchange.
Activity: 252
People don't trust Moolah and mintpal isnt a factor for anything anymore, barely turns over 230 btc daily.
If your holdin out for that to bring u a big boom good luck to ya

You are underestimating the amount that will get traded there as soon as v2 is live.

2 weeks of 0% fees.
Activity: 108
N bedsides i aint seeing shit but bot trading from the start, no real market!
Activity: 108
People don't trust Moolah and mintpal isnt a factor for anything anymore, barely turns over 230 btc daily.
If your holdin out for that to bring u a big boom good luck to ya
legendary
Moolah blog quote about v2

While they believe that they will be ready by this time tomorrow, we are pushing back to Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT. There will be a 15 minute maintenance window on either side of the deployment (from 1745 to 1815).
Activity: 252
If only everyone could hold it up at 13k and dont sell
In 2 days lxc would have traded for 17k on mintpal n went upto 25k

Don't worry, it will.
Activity: 166
Mintpal delay for 2 days the librex trading
People expectation to get rich today fail Smiley)
That s way they dump... But not much
In 2 days +50%

Pages:
Jump to: