Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 4. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have over 35000 coins on Bittrex, they responded to my support ticket and told me they cannot help.

I need a working wallet before I can remove coins from Exchange and not sure how long it will be, MACD already delisted there and I need to transfer the coins somewhere and quickly  Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Anybody know when we will have a working wallet, very worried my Coins on Bittrex and cannot send anywhere.

What will happen if Bittrex remove wallet - will loose all my coins  Cry

How many coins do you have?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Anybody know when we will have a working wallet, very worried my Coins on Bittrex and cannot send anywhere.

is original client not working ?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Anybody know what the game plan is as far as getting this coin on another exchange?  What other exchange can we be looking at that we'll actually have a shot of getting on?
Activity: 461
MACD is still on bittrex ?

Unfortunately no. They removed it two days ago.

Sad Sad
not fair
i mined MACD to be rich (i will be fine with 1$ per MACD), not to be poor.
and they suck because day before they removed there was nice volume

Yes it is not fair but what is fair in this world... You and many others mined, bought or earned coins and now there is no place for trading. But that is how things work in crypto. We as community and holders must do as much as we can for coins that are valuable for us.

Yes they suck there was nice volume last few days on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Sad Sad
not fair
i mined MACD to be rich (i will be fine with 1$ per MACD), not to be poor.
and they suck because day before they removed there was nice volume
Activity: 280

Hi

I tried to download MACD Wallet to Windows 8 today, I used the wallet at top of thread and try to add nodes.

It is not working, can anybody please send me a link to the newest wallet for MACD on windows?

Hi,

Yes, I think there is no working windows wallet at the moment.
But
We are currently working on windows wallet so in couple of days there should be working windows wallet ready for download (beside everything else that will be launched).
Also, if you know how to compile wallet from source code, you can find the source here: https://github.com/KrvnoZrnce/MACDCoin

P.S. everybody, don't forget to vote: https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD Smiley (you can also downvote other coins  Grin)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Such a perfectly bad timing. I still cannot believe this happened Sad

Ya this blows Sad  Still, if we can get on Cryptorush or something (if anybody even uses them anymore), that would be at least be an exchange.  3 BTC to get back on Bittrex.  Ugh.

Hmmm... I'm not sure how to add a coin to voting list on CryptoRush. I remember there was a button for adding a coin but I don't see any option for that anymore.

Anyway, before we apply to any serious exchange, we do need a block explorer, downloadable wallets and a website.
That means we are basically waiting for me to finish the in wallet explorer. In about 1 week max we will have everything ready Smiley

I think that after everything is finished there won't be to much problems to be listed on AllCoin exchange. And we do need an exchange so people could actually buy the product that will be available for purchase with MACDCoin. Bittrex really screwed us over (or better to say, slowed us down), luckily, they are not the only exchange out there.

One thing is for sure, we need more supporters Smiley
legendary

Ya this blows Sad  Still, if we can get on Cryptorush or something (if anybody even uses them anymore), that would be at least be an exchange.  3 BTC to get back on Bittrex.  Ugh.
Hi

I tried to download MACD Wallet to Windows 8 today, I used the wallet at top of thread and try to add nodes.

It is not working, can anybody please send me a link to the newest wallet for MACD on windows?

Guys, I appreciate your efforts toward voting on cryptoine exchange but please consider registering (if you didn't already) since that would make your vote count as 4 votes.

MACD, at the moment, needs community support more than ever. Smiley

legendary
For a start, let us all not forget to vote over here https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD Smiley

Just voted again on there.  Surprised that we're number 7!
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
sounds good. From a glance I'm seeing coins that have generated much less volume on bittrex still up. That's just my 2 cents though but I don't think macd deserved a delist
For a start, let us all not forget to vote over here https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD Smiley
Just for the record (I am not asking anybody to be bothered with it, but just for the sake of information) the return to Bittrex would cost 3 BTC.
I just saw they are open beta...
yes.. lets go there !
can your new wallet worth with their API ?
do you proxy the API requests through your servers, to reduce load on the exchange API ? imagine hundreds of open wallets..

Hundreds? How about millions? Cheesy Ok, kidding Smiley (but why not Smiley )

Changing the code to support any exchange API is a matter of minutes so no worries there.
All API calls will be balanced and will follow the rules of the exchange regarding their API calls.

It's not a bad idea though and when we finish these most important steps and stabilize the coin (has everything of essence and everything is working) we will start improving things and expanding ecosystem so that will probably be one of the things we will do first.
Pages:
Jump to: