Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 9. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well that is good question however we can not know for sure unless someone check out source code. Total number of coins is something that was written here by dev and that is true if you trust him. Best thing is to check genesis block and see for yourself.

No, the old dev is not important (what he said). You can check the current number of coins in wallet console, just type getinfo Wink.

I will check the code but I don't think we will have problems with the premine (which was said to be 0%, aka no premine).
Activity: 461
Well that is good question however we can not know for sure unless someone check out source code. Total number of coins is something that was written here by dev and that is true if you trust him. Best thing is to check genesis block and see for yourself.
we need to check source code to avoid hide block

Could you please elaborate?

He probably means a premine of a crapload of coins?  Not sure though.  I'd also like to know what an "avoid hide block" means.

You mean shitlo*d of coins in genesis block?

Just one question. Would those coins (if they exist) be a part of current number of coins in circulation? (currently 4 283 860)

He probably means a premine of a crapload of coins?  Not sure though.  I'd also like to know what an "avoid hide block" means.

You mean shitlo*d of coins in genesis block?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm on the moon
if u dont believe maybe u go out
I'm on the moon
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Dev team ready,pr team ready now now we will go to the moon all of the macd followers

Sorry, wrong thread.
I'm on the moon
Dev team ready,pr team ready now now we will go to the moon all of the macd followers
I'm on the moon
Everybody is ready and waiting for voot lets do it
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
i like the wallet
except the value in "Current price..."

Yup, that's the ugly part Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i like the wallet
except the value in "Current price..."
Wallet is working as usual but new GUI is really great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!
Wallet is working as usual but new GUI is really great. Keep up the good work.
Here we go Smiley

You can find wallet that I'm working on here:
https://github.com/KrvnoZrnce/MACDCoin

Bare in mind that this is work in progress. There is A LOT more work to be done. As I commit new changes I will post info about changes here.

If you would like to download, compile and try new wallet, go right ahead Smiley, I would just recommend to backup your old wallet (fully) and just try this one for fun. It's the same wallet as before (no changes in code other than GUI stuff) but for GUI just look at it as an alpha release (or early BETA). (for example, in transactions list you will only be able to se every other transaction because of the white background and white text color at the same time but if you select that row you can see it clearly..)

Now, work that is left to be done is counted in days (not weeks or more) and when I finish GUI transition, only then will I announce it as a new wallet version. Until then just enjoy new stuff Smiley

Again, this is only to show you guys that work is being done. DON'T replace your old wallet with this one yet. Hold on for a couple of days more Smiley

Edit: Oops, I lied, there is some new code, for bittrex price, so when you open the wallet current price of MACD is shown (only refreshed when wallet is reopened... for now)
Ok, everybody, check your wallets if they are synced.

It looks like it was a false alarm after all (my wallet is synced now) Smiley.
legendary
Ok, here is the update.

I will do couple of more things to the wallet tonight and then release it. It won't be finished completely but I will release it just so you would be sure something is getting done.

Now the bad news. I don't know if anybody noticed (it might only be my wallet) but the MACD has got stuck. I am stuck on block 57841 (or something like that) Sad

This is a big drawback since I'm not sure I'll be able to fix this. At least without running it in debug mode which I haven't managed to do yet.

Worst possible moment...

Well, I won't gonna let you go motherfucker! (I have no clue how, but MACD will live! Cheesy)

Would be great if anyone reading this stepped up and helped out at this point getting past this problem. Unfortunately I know zero coding. I'm sure someone's run into this problem before though. Anything on the web, in forums, etc.?
Bittrex removed removal notice from MACD. Don't get it why...

Perfect timing anyway...
Pages:
Jump to: