Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 8. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Btw, any progress with development of this coin? Keep in mind that look at Kore right now. They had a community takeover right around the time that MACD did with a new dev and everything. Kore's at about 14000 right now. With the right developer it's possible to get there with this coin as well.

We are not competing with anyone. We are already standing much better than we were two, three weeks or a month ago. I have already spent enormous amount of time on this coin and will continue to do so (bear in mind that I have real life job so things are going much slower than they could). Also I am dead tired so I needed a break.

Btw, KORE probably has a bit bigger community than 4 guys so there's that. The goal is to have unique and UTILISED coin. We will go slowly but as the time goes by we will probably find a developer willing to join us.

Yes, there is development movement. We will be releasing wallet on sunday. At that point we will probably have wallet for linux and mac os. Windows will come as soon as we can compile it on windows (this is usually where community can help since there is always somebody who can compile it for windows). We are also working on a new website.

There are more plans and work being done but I won't reveal anything until it's done or near the end.

Also, as I stated earlier, wallet would be released earlier if I didn't have syncing problems which looks like it's solved with updated nodes which will be posted soon.
And,  it appears that actually MACD is working just right but the problems that have been happening earlier were because there were NO staking wallets which is a shame.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Btw, any progress with development of this coin? Keep in mind that look at Kore right now. They had a community takeover right around the time that MACD did with a new dev and everything. Kore's at about 14000 right now. With the right developer it's possible to get there with this coin as well.
Activity: 461
Great thanks guys my wallet is open all the time... also helping with testing.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wallet's open and staking.  Will leave it open from now on if it helps with development.

it helps the network.. and you earn free coins
with the risk of someone hacking to your computer, and stealing the staking wallet (for not being in cold storage)
legendary
Wallet's open and staking.  Will leave it open from now on if it helps with development.
legendary
Ok will start staking again.  Would love to be a masternode or something if something like that could be created in the future. Wink  hint hint lol
legendary
now synced
will see how staking goes
i will be a MACD staking station ... until you finish developement Wink
legendary
hmm but blocks are not being accepted
and wallet stll out of sync..
legendary
just opened the wallet after a long time
and earned shitload of MACDs:)
Everybody,

please open your MACD wallet and start staking and leave it for a couple of days.

we need more feedback and more network (more than one connection) if we are to go anywhere with this.

This is very important at this moment.

P.S. Be careful when transferring macdcoin since I'm not sure how stable the network is (this is why I am asking to open your wallets in the first place), just go with small amounts if you need to transfer anything.
Yup, still here.

Another week survived.

I've been working a lot these days and the wallet would be finished already if only I could make it sync.
And the strange thing is that my friends wallet is syncing and the blocks are moving normally.

Still no answer from the dev I contacted.
legendary
So... anybody still here?
legendary
Anybody know what's going on with this?  Looks like volume has increased a little bit along with price.  It's up to 89 satoshi right now.  Wasn't sure if there was something going on in the background?  Unless just a random small pump.
legendary
i committed changes last night, we are getting near the end (redesign).

Also, here is new "official" MACDCoin twitter account!

https://twitter.com/CoinMACD

Still no answer (hope we'll get it soon although the dev I contacted was last seen online on august 20.), but hoping for the best.

Stay tuned for more Smiley

Let's hope he's just been sleeping for 8 days haha  Hoping for the best I guess.  Thanks for putting in the work!
i committed changes last night, we are getting near the end (redesign).

Also, here is new "official" MACDCoin twitter account!

https://twitter.com/CoinMACD

Still no answer (hope we'll get it soon although the dev I contacted was last seen online on august 20.), but hoping for the best.

Stay tuned for more Smiley

Ok, time for update.

I am waiting for response regarding fixing the MACD. Will inform you as soon as I get the answer.

After two days of break I have continued my work on wallet last night.
Just a couple of days more and it will be done..

Will commit changes tonight...
legendary

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC"

Screw these greedy bastards.
Vote before it's too late!
https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD

Don't forget to vote ppl Smiley

Wow.  The price just keeps going down on Bittrex.  Will be 1 satoshi soon Sad  We really need to have some serious development to save this.

I highly doubt it will get to 1 satoshi but yes, we do need more development. Most important thing is to make MACD work flawlessly. We will need help with that.

I have one developer in mind that could probably help us (helped us with Thorcoin when it went down), will try to get him and see what can be done.

It's not entirely this coin either.  Alts in general have been having a rough time the past couple of weeks or more.  Even very well established coins that have an entire team of developers, marketing, and innovation like XC, DRK, BC, and VRC are having a tough time as well right now.  But yes, MACD just never really quite got off the ground unfortunately.  Hopefully the guy you know could possibly help with things.

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC"

Wow.  The price just keeps going down on Bittrex.  Will be 1 satoshi soon Sad  We really need to have some serious development to save this.

I highly doubt it will get to 1 satoshi but yes, we do need more development. Most important thing is to make MACD work flawlessly. We will need help with that.

I have one developer in mind that could probably help us (helped us with Thorcoin when it went down), will try to get him and see what can be done.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: