Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 22. (Read 30279 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
this is also a unique tool for businesses to recruit tech talent and shape global education to their needs, the education and e-learning token is decentralized and valid. great

The important thing is how what is offered can be equitable and reach out to all people and to be enjoyed properly.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Oчeнь интepecнo, бyдy c бoльшим yдoвoльcтвиeм cлeдить зa пpoeктoм.
Activity: 224
It can really be a global resource - a platform for learning, like when everyone used Wikipedia to find information!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hi, I want to know the information with which educational institutions (institutes, universities, colleges, academies) do you plan to start your cooperation?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This is actually new, wow, I thought about something like this too but then changed my mind. I wish you all the best guys, decentralize de e-learning niche!
Activity: 102
We need cruptorency education, because its a future and its very simple
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Wow this is an awesome project...this is very helpful to our generation nowadays. Students will surely adopt these and our schools and universities worldwide will surely be satisfiy with E-learning as a new tool to educate not only the students but all people in our daily life. These kind of platform would be a good solution for everyone making learning available to everyone.

Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Smell good project. I am watching in.
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good concept of the project, I think you will succeed. I will support you in the community and promote in my social networks.
Activity: 686
great idea, high-quality education in the network is great, it is very important in the modern world to constantly improve their level of education. I live far from major cities, and knowing online is the only way out.
Activity: 224
Keeping my eye on this one.  Sounds very intriguing. Good luck on your launch!
Activity: 196
Great Project, I really like the idea . I hope that the ICO will be successful! See what's next.

Activity: 378
It is a great project, frankly I am very enthusiastic! I will follow that very closely.
 With best wishes and good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 104
Already Raised 1785 ETH just from privat sale??

That is awesome, great work dev !!
Activity: 129
Goos idea, awesome potensiale. I know you will better
Activity: 168
Decentralized Transportation Economy
MindLink offers a convenient application that will serve as a superstructure for the standard educational process and includes additional conveniences that students can use throughout the world

Good concept and I think it will be success for yours ICO.
Activity: 15
E-learning platforms in Blockchain would be revolutionary as more and more common people are not going for their higher studies due to high fees. These kind of platforms would be a good solution for everyone making learning available to everyone. Kudos to you guys.

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project is really interesting and ambitious. A lot of details are shown, which can cause great interest among the masses of the crypto-currency community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
It has long been time to introduce a system of global knowledge sharing, this is really lacking for many people! I'm glad that the Mindlink project is developing an e-learning platform using new blockchain technologies!
Pages:
Jump to: