Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 17. (Read 30279 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
i think this project is amazing and going to be succes thanks 4 being one of dis nice project...goodluck.
Activity: 12
1. Personally, I prefer correspondence or distance learning online. He graduated from college, he studied on the full-time. Now I finish university, in absentia. So much more convenient. Distance learning is still in great demand. In my opinion this is the best option, since self-education is the most effective education.
2. After graduation, in order to stay in demand in my field, I think that the upgrading of qualifications is a must.
3. Online platforms, this is the best option for learning, because does not require high costs.

Good good and promising project ,best of luck
Activity: 23
a promising project, with a very interesting name. hopefully your project is successful
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
Good project and Good Team = success of the project. This is promising project i will always chech your thread dev.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
does the fee for airdrop ML tokens be comparable to the bounty program participants in this project ?,
most airdrop payments projects are bigger than their bounty programs pay
Activity: 167
Relevance of online elearning process is very important. It's make us more smarter and we learn a lot things that can help in our everyday living.
Activity: 128
Life is full of learning.everyday is a learning process. Being a graduated im still thinking of upgrading my education by taking other course. Education is infinite no ending. We need to continue learning.
Activity: 370
This one looks interesting and I like its concept which I consider unique.  Just have a little improvement to do such as doing more ads on social media and a better and more secured website to get more investors and participants.  But I can see this project will success. 
Activity: 364
good project,waiting for bounty campaign,hope this token go the moon later
Activity: 104
Its a great project, well in my opinion, to enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom non-traditional strategies such as active, cooperative, collaborative and problem-based learning can be utilized.

maybe you guys will do that  Grin
copper member
Activity: 112
It's a great project. I'm looking forward on how this project would help or how the new generation or the other sector of communities would benifits with this platform.
Activity: 630
Looks like a promising one. Good luck to the devs
Activity: 770
Video chat is existing nowadays.But this project create an app where everyone can obtain information and learn through video platform.thanjs to this project
Activity: 154
great project dev, I think people will get to know more about your project
Activity: 168
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Is it true that MindLink reaches Softcap? if it is true we can see evidence that MindLink has reached Softcap. Thanks
Activity: 378
i think many people to teach about crypto to our country was not being poor and nothing plenty of food to eat and give some to each other just my opinion dev thanks
Activity: 266
Very interesting project. Great idea indeed. Education is very important to everyone. E-learning is good project, you can learned more even if you are busy or you staying at home. I will support this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Sorry, it looks like the community for MindLink is still very small. You can see only 500 members of Telegram group.
Try to follow Bounty must join to Telegram Group!
I hope a big community for MindLink.
Activity: 54
Good idea. Specifically to overcome the language barrier. I think it will be very popular to learn different languages. I hope the system will be monitored, because by giving such closed access - you can transfer any information, not just training.
Pages:
Jump to: