Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 23. (Read 30279 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
this is also a unique tool for businesses to recruit tech talent and shape global education to their needs, the education and e-learning token is decentralized and valid. great
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
This is a great project.An innovative way to promote education with the implementation of blockchain technology through eLearning.This will be a big help for students and educators.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I dont have a facebook account... Cry
so, create one! it'll not take more then 1 min!
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
I dont have a facebook account... Cry
copper member
Activity: 27
Probably the main argument levied against lecture-based classroom styles involves how little it truly engages students. Breaking up the monotony with activities like quick papers, question-and-answer sessions, quizzes and others creates a more dynamic learning environment with memorable content. Lectures undeniably have their place in education, but shouldn’t be considered the be-all, end-all technique. In subjects conducive to traditional talking structures, there’s no reason to completely abandon them. Merely punctuating lectures with something more interactive might be all a teacher really needs to get students learning and retaining knowledge. Nice project!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
very intersting project i hope to see valiable corses on ur platform devs
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
the project is very different, and I wanted to take part in all the campaigns. I think there will be a new perspective in the education system. education is the foundation of society. good luck. Wink Wink
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
AirDrop is limited to 200 000 ML Tokens.
First 1000 participants are eligible for the reward.
200 ML Tokens per participant.
For the AirDrop we've decided to use tokens, that were initially allocated to developers.
PRE-SALE IS LIVE! - http://mindlink.co/

New translations are available:

Guys, I am happy to inform you that we are moving towards next stage today.
Pre-Sale starts at 18:00 CET 16th February!
Join on http://mindlink.co/
Thanks to everyone participating!

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is a beneficial and well-thought Project. It is useful to follow it during pre-sale period and form our opinions after this period. The team is pretty young, such projects – at least- surpass the soft cap. Let us see, I am also very curious.
a very good educational concept project and will solve existing problems in traditional education. hopefully can succeed and can advance a more advanced education and quality in the future. hopefully many investors who support and successful sales of tokens.

Thanks, we are counting on it!

Upd: Added few ANN Thread translations.
So far Tagalog and Italian are ready.

Activity: 280
a very good educational concept project and will solve existing problems in traditional education. hopefully can succeed and can advance a more advanced education and quality in the future. hopefully many investors who support and successful sales of tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
people need such projects. it should be multilingual.

It can really be a global resource - a platform for learning, like when everyone used Wikipedia to find information!

Thanks!

Indeed it should be, and will be.
More than that, as stated in WP, a system is going to be implemented, where one would be able to translate available materials from other participants, for the reward. Both translating and owner parties will be able to cooperate to receive benefits from this.
If so, it will be beneficial for translators and party owners, this is a good concept.

That is exactly what we are aiming for. Healthy environment for every party capable of expanding ways of knowledge distribution - translators, copywriters, etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Thanks!

More than that, as stated in WP, a system is going to be implemented, where one would be able to translate available materials from other participants, for the reward. Both translating and owner parties will be able to cooperate to receive benefits from this.
If so, it will be beneficial for translators and party owners, this is a good concept.

Thanks!

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
Seems fine, but do you have minimum viable product?
Any ideas on how to deal with already existing platforms, copyrights holders, etc?

Yes, as you could've seen in White Paper and in our RoadMap, we do have mpv, and closed beta test will be available on march 2018.
Details on CBT procedure will be posted closer to the testing.

About existing platforms - smaller ones, it would be beneficial for them to be partnered with us.
For the successful platforms on the market - we are going to compete with them by offering a greater range of possibilities of eLearning, including blockchain ones, which will provide our potential users a more accessible and manageable education process.
Activity: 5
Seems fine, but do you have minimum viable product?
Any ideas on how to deal with already existing platforms, copyrights holders, etc?
Pages:
Jump to: