Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 19. (Read 30279 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
0xE394C4494Ac3f55F5362a3C1c949F595EffE8A19
It will be really convenient for the non-standard educational process throughout the world. This project will become a success. In what countries and educational institutions do you plan to start your cooperation?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Hey guys! How can I participate in pre-ICO? What's the token price? Is there a minimum to buy?
Hello!

To participate in pre-ICO you have to register for sale on http://mindlink.co/
After registration and verification of your account you will find contract address in your Personal Area.
If you have any issues regarding this process, you can use our guide on participation: http://mindlink.co/guide

ML Token Price is - 0,001 ETH
Minimum contribution on PreSale is 0,1 ETH.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
sounds like a great project. sorry if ask this, any project for holder or it is just airdrop and bounty program sir?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hey guys! How can I participate in pre-ICO? What's the token price? Is there a minimum to buy?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
An interesting idea, I would like to know if there is a demo version of the application for review?
Activity: 434
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
I like the way it looks. The issue of reliability is solved by blockchain
Activity: 57

in my opinion one of the best projects in 2018
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this was more of a bounty but still like it. thanx
Activity: 532
Hi, nice idea. do you have plans to collaborate with educational institutes?
Activity: 378
Relevance of online eLearning platform
I think online elerning is best solution those who are on the go can login to the eLearning platform via their smartphones and tablets. It's a good idea to empower elerning platform. best of luck dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo dev, I think the project offer like MINDLINK is very nice and interesting. I'm just wondering, how do you market a project to a country that still closes the door for a digital currency or crypto currency? This question is limited to my knowledge only. thanks.
Activity: 84
3. Relevance of online eLearning platform

I really have come to like and believe in the power of eLearning it has personally helped me broaden my learning options when you are low on funds and can't travel the world to learn the world comes to you via eLearning.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
In today's world, online learning plays a big role in the education system. The online platform will be able to provide more opportunities for all participants of the educational system, for those who study and for those who are ready to share their knowledge. The MindLink platform can bring the online education system to a better level.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Goos idea, awesome potensiale. I know you will better
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
I like the idea behind the project. Anything that increases knowledge is a benefit to the entire world.

Right now we have a problem with modern education platforms. Most importantly there aren't enough of them available and the knowledge is centralized in a few countries. Although there are some notable examples, eLearning still has a ways to go. It is a dream that one day you will be able to get a degree, almost for free or for just the price of testing, with all the classes having no or little cost and being of very high quality. I think mindlink could facilitate lifetime learning!

Good luck dev!
Activity: 44
I'm waiting for the white paper
Activity: 420
I am very glad that I can take part in such a good project, Good luck team!
This is a very good concept blockchain based project related to education. Like us settlers in developing countries has many issues regarding education since almost educational institutions we have here are stuck up on traditional way. Thus, introducing modern method of teaching through computer presentations, video conference, and interactive shows will exposed the students to the modern living. This is beneficial for them later on when they try to land a good job. Additionally, this newly blockchain eLearning platform MINDLINK is the mainstream and great to be embrace to educational institutions. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I was looking at registration form where different forums where required to join. Now my question is is this obligatory to join every single forum and optionally I can fill them up which suits me best ? That airdrop form is still up which means new people have chance to join it.
Merit: 1
This project is interesting. Im looking forwards to it. This will help all people about there traditional ways of educatin.
Pages:
Jump to: