Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW! - page 10. (Read 29764 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Everyone has a right to be a skeptic of our intentions, I know I would be with all the scam coins and exchanges that have been released recently... it will turn even the most optimistic of people into pessimists, hopefully through our actions will true intent be realized.

Just make sure you're around on here regularly in the future to make the doubters eat their words  Wink

Or use your older account on the board so people know who we're dealing with.
in defi we trust
Remember the block rewards for Maki won't halve until +- 4 years time as we looking for stability, so plenty time to enjoy a steady coin production.

Bullshit.

+1

Don't be so harsh , he plans to work on this coin till he gets in the 5th grade Smiley
in defi we trust
Why should I invest in Maki?

We are planning to build the first coin with a complete package, providing services that will make it easy and reliable for daily using our own payment system,
you will be able to exchange Maki straight into fiat and vice versa in the not too distant future. Many plans are in place and we have clear cut goals for the coin,
however community involvement and input is extremely important to steer the currency in the right direction.

In short Maki will be the go to coin for restaurants, festivals, clubs, bars etc.

The usual question , why maki and not
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
http://maki.mine-coin.de/
up and running

low payout limits/fees fast payout
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Also thanks for making a windows installer which installs into program files and not having to put it somewhere myself or putting the executable in the appdata folder.

Windows wallet looks OK, no crappy unfinished graphics in the balance overview like most coins have...

I got an idea: in the next wallet release make it like you hear a chopping sushi sound when send coins to someone or a fish sound on incoming transfer/mined block Smiley (and include a disable audio setting Wink)
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Everyone has a right to be a skeptic of our intentions, I know I would be with all the scam coins and exchanges that have been released recently... it will turn even the most optimistic of people into pessimists, hopefully through our actions will true intent be realized.

If you really did a mistake why won't you relaunch with a new blockchain?
I tell you why - because it wasn't a mistake.

We feel at this stage , starting over would do more harm then good as many people have invested time into mining this coin. We know it's not a ideal situation but I can assure you we don't
have any form of secret partnership with any of the current mining pools.
Activity: 418
Merit: 253

Just make sure you're around on here regularly in the future to make the doubters eat their words  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

If you really did a mistake why won't you relaunch with a new blockchain?
I tell you why - because it wasn't a mistake.

Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Remember the block rewards for Maki won't halve until +- 4 years time as we looking for stability, so plenty time to enjoy a steady coin production.

Bullshit.

+1
Activity: 1139

Bullshit.

Our end goal is to get onto exchange and dump out the premine as that will leave a lasting legacy behind for Maki, something we can brag to our grand kids about one day.

Btw we will start offering bounties and rewards for services to be added to Maki soon. In the meantime we are just monitoring things with the coin.

I see you support Digibyte, if I am not mistaken they had a .5% premine?

I LOL'd in real life. You guys seem like you will be serious... I will keep supporting your coin.

Bullshit.

Our end goal is to get onto exchange and dump out the premine as that will leave a lasting legacy behind for Maki, something we can brag to our grand kids about one day.

Btw we will start offering bounties and rewards for services to be added to Maki soon. In the meantime we are just monitoring things with the coin.

I see you support Digibyte, if I am not mistaken they had a .5% premine?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Unfortunately the daemon source was made available online 45 minutes before the time we launched. Even though we didn't announce it some open minded pool operators found it.

So we will take responsibility for that mistake, at least you know you dealing with a team that isn't popping out coins daily as I am sure we would of picked up on that before, so please
don't think we are here to scam people.

Exactly!

Wow, Mr. Instamine such happy and positive!
legendary

Bullshit.
Unfortunately the daemon source was made available online 45 minutes before the time we launched. Even though we didn't announce it some open minded pool operators found it.

So we will take responsibility for that mistake, at least you know you dealing with a team that isn't popping out coins daily as I am sure we would of picked up on that before, so please

Exactly!

Activity: 52
It's kind of stable now. Still 60% rejects, but I guess difficulty 0.02 is too low for my hashrate..
Activity: 364
http://maki.pool.mn
Joins us, 0% fees, many blocks for now!
Diff going up again. Then it will be more normal, no more coin rap..g.
legendary
Posting wallet for myself, I'll transfer there coins from VM MoetKoeqTgDZG7T1gAwDwuBjos7vzu7s5i
Pages:
Jump to: