Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW! - page 5. (Read 29764 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hey Dev,

What are your plans for Maki?

Do you have any exchanges lined up?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 154

ATTENTION PLEASE

Hi everyone,

Since there are no more miners on our pool for several days; we won't update our wallet and close our MAKI pool.
Please withdraw your coins for those who have some before block 70100.
At current hashrate, you have approx. 18h.

Regards,
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Daemon Source and all 3 wallets have been updated to KGW, Pool operators please update now before block 20100.

We can now look at getting Maki back on track.

Windows Wallet works great!.

Thanks

Thanks Smiley

Maki block explorer added to ANN and pool operators have all been notified about the KGW update at block 20100.

Activity: 75
Daemon Source and all 3 wallets have been updated to KGW, Pool operators please update now before block 20100.

Windows Wallet works great!.

Thanks

KGW update will occur at block 20100, we will upload the new Daemon source and wallets soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
WTS Maki by "official" price 0.00003000.
PM me.
Activity: 79
So, how's that KGW coming along?
Makicoin block explorer

MsUcqz7eoxWPbrZR8d6V4smdJphfJo6e9g  Wink

Thank you Sanasol, can you also give direct link for the outstanding column for when we ready to be added to coinmarketcap. Sending you 2000 Maki now.

Btw we have delayed the announcement until we implement KGW.
Activity: 98
Makicoin block explorer

MsUcqz7eoxWPbrZR8d6V4smdJphfJo6e9g  Wink
I would just like to make a formal apology to the pool owners and miners for not getting the KGW implementation right the first time and I can see the soul destroying impact it is already having on the mining of Maki.
Our dev has figured out the problem and we will be implementing KGW this monday.

We are looking to implement KGW ASAP, pool owners be ready, we will provide the update to you all when ready.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Maki is almost halfway up the list in 2 days worth of voting... not bad!

KGW needs to be implemented urgently!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'd be happy to support cryptorush as the first (and only) exchange if it is easier to get added there. Mintpal seems much more difficult.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
you've just asked someone to take a decision for you just so you know... wtf is wrong with people today? MAKE UP YOUR OWN DAMN MINDS!

We want to community to be more involved with Maki and to have a role in it's future.

you've just asked someone to take a decision for you just so you know... wtf is wrong with people today? MAKE UP YOUR OWN DAMN MINDS!

We want to community to be more involved with Maki and to have a role in it's future.
Activity: 210
After 3 days network hashrate 11.72MH/s is it really worth it mining now can some one help me to take decision
So, whats the big announcement?

And I echo KenChanYu's thoughts on cryptorush.

Hi Jookly,

We had to delay it a bit due to a bug we found in the payment system, we should be able to make the announcement very soon.

In light of the direction we want to take with the exchanges, we still feel getting onto Mintpal would be a wise decision.

We have 2 main purposes for the premine.

1. Get onto Mintpal
2. Building Maki's own equivalent of bitpay which is already underway.

The system we have in place will allow users to purchase Maki with USD instead of using bitcoins, so this is essentially the announcement we would like to make.

We also like KenchanYus I idea of people sending bitcoin to the MintPal bitcoin wallet for the mintpal vote. We will be happy with a rate of 0.00003000 per Maki to get us onto
Mintpal.

So please send us proof of payment and will give you the equivalent Maki.
Pages:
Jump to: