Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW! - page 6. (Read 29764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
So, whats the big announcement?

And I echo KenChanYu's thoughts on cryptorush.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Alright we have some news.

Cryptorush.in has approached us as they want to add Maki to there exchange for a small bounty.

Obviously our plan was to only be listed on one exchange to keep buyers and sellers together on one exchange where there is lots of volume.

I would like to hear the communities thoughts on CryptoRush.in, if we decide to go with them then we can get added straight away, I know qumatru must be jumping with joy
right now. Wink

A Warning , I have seen every alt coin recently tumble in price, if we go with cryptorush.in then we stick with just this exchange until we get added to Mintpal, this does mean
we can take more time getting onto Mintpal.

Also as most of you have worked out we didn't initiate KGW on launch and the benefit of cryptorush.in is that they not listed on coinwarz which means we won't be hit by
multi-pools.

Regarding KGW we will be implementing it next week sometime and will confirm the block it will occur.

Please let us know if you willing to have cryptorush.in as your only exchange for Maki until we get onto MintPal, also let us know what you think is a fair bounty to be added
to it.

Can I make suggestion.

Wait for MintPal, it will create big impression when you get added. Cryptorush.in has a lot of coins and Maki won't even get noticed. imo

It's been like 36 hrs and Maki has over 300 votes and passed plenty coins that has been on the voting for over a month. This will give you time to implement KGW.

It will take 20 days and we will be in top 20 if they keep adding coins 1 every day and Maki around 3000 votes.

The other thing you can do is IPO Maki for bitcoin vote on MintPal, this shows you not a scam coin and people won't mind giving up btc in exchange for Maki which they can sell
on exchange later.

Maybe rate of 0.00003000 for each Maki? Not sure what good rate would be!? I will put btc in for vote for 2000 Maki , just decide on rate!

Edit: at above rate that would be 0.06 btc and will give Maki 600 votes. 20 000 Maki will give 6000 votes. I think it worth it!

So just 10 people give 0.06 btc or someone give 0.12 and get 4000 Maki.
Activity: 502

Cryptorush.in has approached us as they want to add Maki to there exchange for a small bounty.

Obviously our plan was to only be listed on one exchange to keep buyers and sellers together on one exchange where there is lots of volume.

I would like to hear the communities thoughts on CryptoRush.in, if we decide to go with them then we can get added straight away, I know qumatru must be jumping with joy
right now. Wink

A Warning , I have seen every alt coin recently tumble in price, if we go with cryptorush.in then we stick with just this exchange until we get added to Mintpal, this does mean

Also as most of you have worked out we didn't initiate KGW on launch and the benefit of cryptorush.in is that they not listed on coinwarz which means we won't be hit by
multi-pools.

Regarding KGW we will be implementing it next week sometime and will confirm the block it will occur.

Please let us know if you willing to have cryptorush.in as your only exchange for Maki until we get onto MintPal, also let us know what you think is a fair bounty to be added
to it.

You seem to have answered the question yourself. I think for compromise get the coin added to cryptorush, miners like qumatru want to dump out straight away and you will have non miners
that will want to buy. At least Maki will have a exchange to call home while you get onto a bigger exchange.

maybe 2500-5000 Maki would be a good offer for that exchange?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

right now. Wink

multi-pools.

to it.

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
yeah... that's mighty optimistic of you. i'm willing to bet it will NEVER happen
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

Votes going well almost 300, you should IPO Maki for votes.

I dont mean to be pessimistic but at that rate it will be hundreds of days before this coin gets listed.  I will keep voting though.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://maki.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of MAKI Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://maki.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3472
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
I'll take it back when a coin that's been mined for months gets listed and goes to the moon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476383.1260
can't say i didn't tell you to make a fuss and get on an exchange in the first 48 hours... now the coin stands no chance...
the problem is greed. who would buy into a coin that some people own entirely... don't you think everyone wants in on it from the beggining? do you think you can mine for weeks and have a huge ammount of coins and then get on an exchange somehow and people will think it's brand new and worth buying? HAH!
always remember everyone wants to get rich... nobody will want to make you rich!

Tonight we will reveal how non miners can get hands on Maki, we doing something very fresh, please give us some time as we in the process of doing final testing.
Activity: 502
We will have a important announcement to make for Maki tomorrow night and it will show our intentions to be different from the rest of the pack and to head towards the goal of not having to rely
on bitcoin to make Maki a great success.

lol my wife has begged me to mine this coin. what plans do you have for it ? Will I be able to buy sushi in Sweden with it one day. Since the premine is tiny I can see it's not a scam coin but you will need to make big effort to out you above other coins since you not bringing anything new.
You will also need more help from the Crypto community with such small premine. I will see what this big announcement is u have for us.
Maki already have 131 votes in short time, if we can all keep this up for 10 days, will be well within top 30%
Vote for Maki!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Thanks for your votes so far we climbing the ladder pretty fast and we have just opened up for votes.

Vote Guys!
We will have a important announcement to make for Maki tomorrow night and it will show our intentions to be different from the rest of the pack and to head towards the goal of not having to rely
on bitcoin to make Maki a great success.

I have updated the ANN to push the mintpal voting, translators please update your ANNs.
Vote for Maki!

Thanks for your votes so far we climbing the ladder pretty fast and we have just opened up for votes.

Vote Guys! We can vote 5-6 time a hour.

I have voted, will continue to do it every hour or so, this exchange is really good and worth effort. I use it for LTC/BTC trading.

New hour. Time to Vote!
Vote for Maki!

I have voted, will continue to do it every hour or so, this exchange is really good and worth effort. I use it for LTC/BTC trading.
Vote for Maki!

Vote for Maki!

Pages:
Jump to: