Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW! - page 8. (Read 29764 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
Lol, in 6 hours of mining at 1mh I only got 12maki. How do people have 19k to sell?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTS maki

pm me your offer!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168

Thanks Miner
I have discussed it with the team and we will make it 100 Maki.

I sent you a PM my wallet adress  Cool
Activity: 98
Selling Maki, PM offers.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Selling up to 19000 MKI. PM me your offer!
Activity: 75
WTS 1000 Maki Coin for 0.05BTC. I have up to 6700 MKI.
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
0% fee Maki Pool

maki.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

Activity: 168

I away for Mintpal  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
i didn't say i want to sell, i want an exchange. if there is no exchange this coin and any other coin is dead from the beginning... who the fuck wants a coin that you can buy nowhere?
i have millions of shitcoins in hundreds of wallets that will probably never get anywhere because they did not get listed on an exchange while it was still interesting to mine...

I have spoken to the rest of the team about this and we will come to a compromise. We only want Maki listed on one reputable exchange so we can keep
all the buyers and sellers on one exchange for now while the liquidity is low.

99% of the alt coins have dropped in price by over 50% in the last 2 weeks because they scattered all over the place, there is just too many alt coins for btc to support and to maintain value 1 exchange is all we want.

We are thinking Mintpal might be a good option for us , it has a great interface and decent volumes. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Please bare in mind the one thing we are trying to avoid is the Maki price being determined by the lack of btc in the marketplace.

Soooo wait for difficulty raise and buy a place on mintpal, sell a couple of coins from your premine and HUGE instamine in buy/sell thread pretending you are not a dev. Focus on mintpal and avoid CR scam exchange. Also fuck craptsy and Big Faggot Vern.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
well, let's just wait a while and see how it plays out, then we'll each take our own lessons from it
Activity: 98
i didn't say i want to sell, i want an exchange. if there is no exchange this coin and any other coin is dead from the beginning... who the fuck wants a coin that you can buy nowhere?
i have millions of shitcoins in hundreds of wallets that will probably never get anywhere because they did not get listed on an exchange while it was still interesting to mine...

You;re overreacting.
Coins don't make it on exchanges out of the blue.

There are about 500 still active coins and 0-20 coins launched every week, Do you think the exchanges take their chances with every new launched coin.

i'm not overreacting, lately no coins took off if they were mined for days without the people knowing about it... everyone wants to get rich don't forget it.
i really don't care about what miners with 1 or 2 gpus think or advise right now. what' i'm saying here is in everyone's best interest. NO EXCHANGE = DEAD COIN. and time is ticking. if you don't make it to an exchange today the coin will die i'm willing to bet on it! please listen. also giveaways kill coins because morons who got coins for free go and sell them for pennies and daytraders think that the coin is not rare and therefore not worth getting into.

Dude.. Get real..
Bored
i'm not overreacting, lately no coins took off if they were mined for days without the people knowing about it... everyone wants to get rich don't forget it.
i really don't care about what miners with 1 or 2 gpus think or advise right now. what' i'm saying here is in everyone's best interest. NO EXCHANGE = DEAD COIN. and time is ticking. if you don't make it to an exchange today the coin will die i'm willing to bet on it! please listen. also giveaways kill coins because morons who got coins for free go and sell them for pennies and daytraders think that the coin is not rare and therefore not worth getting into.
AIRcoin disagrees. Took a long while for that to hit an exchange, but goddammit it was an explosive hit.
Fluttercoin as well, to a more limited exchange.

But both of those have something special that makes them stand out. Does Maki have that?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You;re overreacting.

There are about 500 still active coins and 0-20 coins launched every week, Do you think the exchanges take their chances with every new launched coin.

Giveaways have become scarce , even thou the crypto forums and the two special forums created for this purpose alone have seen a spike in the beginning.
Also the amount is laughable at best.

Plus there a few coins who haven't been traded from day 2 or 3 and still have made it.
Right now , the whole situation is looking a bit dark , that's why all the coins are sliding down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i think any of those is good enough!
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Maybe try

1st Mintpal
2nd Poloniex or bittrex?
Activity: 75
MintPal is the best option right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You;re overreacting.

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

I have spoken to the rest of the team about this and we will come to a compromise. We only want Maki listed on one reputable exchange so we can keep

99% of the alt coins have dropped in price by over 50% in the last 2 weeks because they scattered all over the place, there is just too many alt coins for btc to support and to maintain value 1 exchange is all we want.

We are thinking Mintpal might be a good option for us , it has a great interface and decent volumes. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Please bare in mind the one thing we are trying to avoid is the Maki price being determined by the lack of btc in the marketplace.

I am really loving the way your team is thinking. I have lost money on a few alts and they always seem to go down in price once listed on cryptsy or multiple exchanges, then everyone follows the price of the lowest exchange and value decreases, buyers don't know where to buy and won't buy on exchanges when it cheaper on another, but cheaper exchanges might not be trustworthy and you have vicious cycle.
I had btc and alts on coinmarket.io which was scam exchange, openex and coinex both got hacked and shutting down. So please please please make sure your exchange is good.
Avoid coins-e too.

Mintpal is new but they seem ok.
Cryptsy won't list you now unless you bribe.
CoinedUp is a place where coins go to die
bter might be ok option.
Cryptorush.in too many coins listed but they seem like exchange you can trust. No API for coinwarz and coinmarketcap so that might be ok for you?
poloniex they have been hacked 12 btc but exchange owner repaying stolen btc and updates a lot. It also has trollbox and not bad volume but all coins on there are down 100% and more, but
that is everywhere
btc-e would be great but little hope of getting on that exchange.
bittrex too low volume - seem reliable
swisscex too low volume  - seem realiable
allcrypt too low volume - seem ok

Can't think of other exchanges at moment but maybe u right about minpal
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Mintpal is pretty good, go for it!
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: