Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 53. (Read 181584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
we continue the progress on http://www.mammothcoin.org/ development, it's still under development.

looking good... have you started giveaways to introduce new people to the coin? or when do you plan on doing that..

Poloniex and twitter giveaways will be good promotion for MammothCoin!  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
we continue the progress on http://www.mammothcoin.org/ development, it's still under development.

looking good... have you started giveaways to introduce new people to the coin? or when do you plan on doing that..

thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
I suggest, Mamm can be replaced? As CRY is replaced by CRYPT, SUM2 into NAV. Not better, we create a coin is to let more people use, isn't it?

Yeh I suggested this before. Mamm isn't the best name. Something cooler sounding like AnonSwift [ASW] trademark saberu but giving this awesome name to Mamm Wink

Tell us more about the hospital where you live

hahaha
My 2 cents.
I agree with yurmir - coin can be just called Mammoth.

Lets change approach to logo and meaning of mammoth. In mostly in minds apeard big wooly block of meat. Lets check some options:

http://imgur.com/a/g6XE0#0 - forget about last pic... that was my "concept art"...

In my opinion mamms can work as loyality points in pet shops which you can just sell, collect exchange for some kind of pet toys ( for Rebound Effect's cats Wink ). Or maybe web shop with stuff for pets called Mammoth - cute cartoon like mammy on white background  in red metal circle? That can be first step for 2nd stage - animal laws etc.

By the way... when or on which block is next split to 25 ?

i like the third pic
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Dev, I've sent you a pm with improved logo. Another thing I've noticed that the website is full of grammatical errors, you really should create an irc channel where people can discuss the further development of mamm.
You can create an unofficial irc channel. We will let people know about it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I suggest, Mamm can be replaced? As CRY is replaced by CRYPT, SUM2 into NAV. Not better, we create a coin is to let more people use, isn't it?

Yeh I suggested this before. Mamm isn't the best name. Something cooler sounding like AnonSwift [ASW] trademark saberu but giving this awesome name to Mamm Wink

Tell us more about the hospital where you live
szp
Activity: 25
My 2 cents.
I agree with yurmir - coin can be just called Mammoth.

Lets change approach to logo and meaning of mammoth. In mostly in minds apeard big wooly block of meat. Lets check some options:

http://imgur.com/a/g6XE0#0 - forget about last pic... that was my "concept art"...

In my opinion mamms can work as loyality points in pet shops which you can just sell, collect exchange for some kind of pet toys ( for Rebound Effect's cats Wink ). Or maybe web shop with stuff for pets called Mammoth - cute cartoon like mammy on white background  in red metal circle? That can be first step for 2nd stage - animal laws etc.

By the way... when or on which block is next split to 25 ?
i think mammothcoin sounds alot better than AnonSwift... theres already an anoncoin ...could make ppl think its another version... mammoth is good... We defo need promotion would like to see this coin at 5k by the end of week minimum

How we going to get to 5k with no news on phase two? Be realistic.

i can leave the realism to you as you seem to be so realistic... apart from the name you chose of course...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Btw mammothcoin name is fine, however the abbreviation is something that could be changed to make pop out more.

As said mammothcoin is fine, the marketing just hasn't been great so far. There's a lot of ways to make this a very marketable name.

Vacant abbreviation - MC  Smiley or XMC
Activity: 381
I have this idea
The Mammothcoin should be renamed in MAMMOTH

Not even that bad of an idea, i kinda never liked the unwritten rule coin has to be behind every cryptocurrency's name
Activity: 8
I found a lot of coin is the name of the animal, the development is not very good,  lion,  mastiff, dog.....mamm?Huh Cry
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
I have this idea
The Mammothcoin should be renamed in MAMMOTH
Btw mammothcoin name is fine, however the abbreviation is something that could be changed to make pop out more.

As said mammothcoin is fine, the marketing just hasn't been great so far. There's a lot of ways to make this a very marketable name.
Some of the colours on the site need to be fixed, some stuff is close to unreadable. Not to mention the grammar and spelling.

Some phase 2 information would be very nice
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i think mammothcoin sounds alot better than AnonSwift... theres already an anoncoin ...could make ppl think its another version... mammoth is good... We defo need promotion would like to see this coin at 5k by the end of week minimum

How we going to get to 5k with no news on phase two? Be realistic.

mmm. I don't like that. I would never been interested on looking into a coin named AnonSwift. Mammoth name was, indeed, one of the reasons that turned on my curiousity to dig this coin and get into the boat. Mammoth Coin has something unique and (imo) strong that will count to its success if it jumps out of the 'under 3000 sat' mud where MAMM is now.

Activity: 39

mmm. I don't like that. I would never been interested on looking into a coin named AnonSwift. Mammoth name was, indeed, one of the reasons that turned on my curiousity to dig this coin and get into the boat. Mammoth Coin has something unique and (imo) strong that will count to its success if it jumps out of the 'under 3000 sat' mud where MAMM is now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: