Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 54. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I suggest, Mamm can be replaced? As CRY is replaced by CRYPT, SUM2 into NAV. Not better, we create a coin is to let more people use, isn't it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Add my skype name it's saberu1

Don't add saberu that's not me.
Activity: 157
Skype would be easier in my opinion. In any case, we need to get dev on this

Try searching MammothCoin on Skype. I am not sure if it created or not.

edit: I will look on the net and see if Skype groups are possible. Not sure if you need to add personal contacts to make them.
added you.

Try searching MammothCoin on Skype. I am not sure if it created or not.

edit: I will look on the net and see if Skype groups are possible. Not sure if you need to add personal contacts to make them.
Please pm me with group name once you create it, I'd like to participate.

QQ or Skype group?
For starters I plan on making an IRC channel/QQ group and Skype group. But that is just elementary obvious stuff, I have some killer marketing methods just waiting to be exploited that I don't want to share yet, I will share them with the dev in private if he is willing to work with me.
Please pm me with group name once you create it, I'd like to participate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sounds great guys, PM to dev!!
Dev, I've sent you a pm with improved logo. Another thing I've noticed that the website is full of grammatical errors, you really should create an irc channel where people can discuss the further development of mamm.

Once all my positions are filled I am willing to help Mamm dev with marketing. I am an expert at marketing. The name Mammothcoin makes it harder to market because it's not a trendy name. But this just means people are less willing to buy it when it's cheap, for some reason people trust a coin more when the price is higher or when price is pumping.

With my marketing skills I can make even a name like Mammoth stand out. Maybe a new mascot, Mammoth tank?  Grin

If the dev is willing to let me be the official marketing manager I will do it, I can get this coin to 100k with phase two out.

Once this coin gets above 2k and SUPER starts getting pumped we will quickly see 5k.

It sounds like a plan. If I was MAMM dev I would like to talk to this guy and listen his thoughts about this.

For starters I plan on making an IRC channel/QQ group and Skype group. But that is just elementary obvious stuff, I have some killer marketing methods just waiting to be exploited that I don't want to share yet, I will share them with the dev in private if he is willing to work with me.
Activity: 39
Dev, I've sent you a pm with improved logo. Another thing I've noticed that the website is full of grammatical errors, you really should create an irc channel where people can discuss the further development of mamm.

Once all my positions are filled I am willing to help Mamm dev with marketing. I am an expert at marketing. The name Mammothcoin makes it harder to market because it's not a trendy name. But this just means people are less willing to buy it when it's cheap, for some reason people trust a coin more when the price is higher or when price is pumping.

With my marketing skills I can make even a name like Mammoth stand out. Maybe a new mascot, Mammoth tank?  Grin

If the dev is willing to let me be the official marketing manager I will do it, I can get this coin to 100k with phase two out.

Once this coin gets above 2k and SUPER starts getting pumped we will quickly see 5k.

It sounds like a plan. If I was MAMM dev I would like to talk to this guy and listen his thoughts about this.

Once this coin gets above 2k and SUPER starts getting pumped we will quickly see 5k. We have SUPER coin technology including phase two, we are worth JUST AS MUCH as Supercoin. Fact is we are worth more due to lower coin limit but I would be happy with price parity.
Positive movements forming on Supercoin  Smiley

Great news for me, I still have some sell orders for Super not filled yet. If Mamm stays this low I can buy another 70k and have 550k  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Positive movements forming on Supercoin  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now is a good time for POS Mining MAMMs

Yes. PoS works just fine.
Smiley i have been staking and mining this whole time!  this coin is fun to mine i wish it would never end Sad are there any random super payouts in the POS? is that even possible after a coin already launched? does anyone do that? that would be pretty freaking sweet.  would make seeing your daily stake have a bit more meaning and kindof exciting.  i dunno call me crazy but that could be kinda cool whatcha think dev? i get something like 60 mamm a day er something but would be cool if i had a chance at a random superstake payout say 400% the usual?  i dunno just an idea i thought i would bounce off the thread and see what folks say.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Now is a good time for POS Mining MAMMs

Yes. PoS works just fine.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I dont care with the Fudster, I am keep hold my coin..  do it as u can to fud mamm.. I'm still support..
Is almost 500k Mamm a respectable amount? Seems it would put me second on the rich list. I wanted to buy more but I still have 35k SUPER waiting to sell at a higher price.

Do or die  Cool
Activity: 56
@bigoz
really not. I am not. I have nothing to do with those two trolls. And I think that even them would not go often with themselves
Pages:
Jump to: