Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 27. (Read 78636 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Pumping because tonight they burned many MAMA
MC is now less than 200M$

Time to buy!

I bought some Mana a few days ago and it double in price, sold half so now I have lots of free Mana; as the man said 'Like Mana from heaven' Smiley
Will hodl what I have for the forseable future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Time to buy!

How they do it? For what?

Hi Everybody, MANA is already pretty expensive. Do you have an idea how they will earn money?
Activity: 22

Time to buy!

How they do it? For what?
Activity: 2

Time to buy!
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
3D Artists: How to Make Money Working on Decentraland Projects

We’ll show you how to create an Ethlance profile and connect with our community. f you’re a 3D artist looking for new projects, you’re in the right place!

In Decentraland, users can create, experience, and monetize virtual content and applications. Given our large and diverse user base, our community will need some awesome 3D modelers to bring their visions to life. Decentraland has the potential to reimagine what’s possible within a virtual world.

To get matched up with opportunities within Decentraland, the only thing you need to do is establish a freelancer profile on Ethlance by following the instructions below.

https://blog.decentraland.org/3d-artists-how-to-make-money-working-on-decentraland-projects-aa844d06c6e1
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
So it is no reason why the price pump Smiley. But i believe that the project will successful in 2018, hope in Q1 of 2018 after we have new roadmap and news from devs. Thank you and enjoy the upcoming holiday with burning coin.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
What is everyone talking about.  The devs are doing a poor job cause they dont read you a bedtime story every night and suck your...?  This project is going to surpass everyone's expectations.  Whiners sell everything and move on we dont need you in Decentraland, stay in the world your in!

So easy for a random to pump one coin. You just need to type in coinmarketcap how frustrated you are with the growth of project and devs finally stop dumping like madmen and let it rise in price.
Activity: 26
Why such growth? I did not find any news on Decentralend\MANA
Activity: 5
What is everyone talking about.  The devs are doing a poor job cause they dont read you a bedtime story every night and suck your...?  This project is going to surpass everyone's expectations.  Whiners sell everything and move on we dont need you in Decentraland, stay in the world your in!
Activity: 36
I read this will be a world like Second Life which can be good for crypto space, not needed but it seems unique. The idea is good i give it that. The implementation though? And most basically the design and the smoothness? From a few videos i've watched i think this needs a lot of work to be done to be at an acceptable level. This coin seems to have a market cap of 240million right now and a volume of 24million for today. I think you already acquired enough money to have way better graphic design and way better visuals. I don't exactly know what your expenses are, but this product seems poor if it's close to releasing stage.

Have on mind better graphics require higher hardware and network requirements.
I personally prefer lower requirements but smooth play.

I wonder what happend with auction, could some land auctions lasts constantly?
Can someone explain everything clearly?

Devs doing a horrible job at keeping everyone updated. Great project poor devs team and poor marketing.
Due poor marketing,mana rank change to 100 in coinmarket cap.hope to see this project reach goals.
Activity: 21
I read this will be a world like Second Life which can be good for crypto space, not needed but it seems unique. The idea is good i give it that. The implementation though? And most basically the design and the smoothness? From a few videos i've watched i think this needs a lot of work to be done to be at an acceptable level. This coin seems to have a market cap of 240million right now and a volume of 24million for today. I think you already acquired enough money to have way better graphic design and way better visuals. I don't exactly know what your expenses are, but this product seems poor if it's close to releasing stage.

Devs doing a horrible job at keeping everyone updated. Great project poor devs team and poor marketing.
Activity: 1
Could be another Entropia.  Seems this depends on Virtual Reality gaming to take off which it hasnt really, yet.  I do think gettting MANA at a low price is a smart financial move because if the game does take off then to the moon with MANA.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I'm not attending the auction, waiting for some huge announcements that can affect the current MANA price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I bought some parcels in Decentraland (unfortunately not as quite many as I would like Sad)
But I can see there some unsold parcels - what will happen with it?
I have some MANA left - how can I use it except land purchasing?

Well, if you have some spare Mana burning a hole in your wallet (and can't buy any land with it) then invest it in some Ripple (XRP), soon you will have enough value in Ripple to re-buy Mana for land purchases Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I bought some parcels in Decentraland (unfortunately not as quite many as I would like Sad)
But I can see there some unsold parcels - what will happen with it?
I have some MANA left - how can I use it except land purchasing?
Activity: 26
I love this project and cant wait for the auction to be over.

Check the live auction stats at:
  https://auction.decentraland.org/stats

as of now they will be burning at least 149,000,000 MANA when the auction is done!  Shocked

When auction will be over?I love this coin and keep my eye on it
Experience of one big old game with virtual PED money showed me how profitable Decentraland can be.
Thanks to recent Bitcoin Bull run, Decentraland is one of the Best projects of 2017. I'm now sitting on 7x return by buying/selling during the DIP.  Cool Cool . Though the ICO seems to be f up by the community, the recent development made it clear that the returns of investment on this project, is huge.

Honestly they need to burn a whole lot more than 149 millions. circulating supply is still too big and I am glad that you re getting 7x your returns but there are people who paid 0.14 for this coin and see it dip by almost half.
already 160 millions
Activity: 47
I am very Hopefull that MANA will be a rockstar in 2018. My fingers are crossed hope for the best guys.
Activity: 21
I love this project and cant wait for the auction to be over.

Check the live auction stats at:
  https://auction.decentraland.org/stats

as of now they will be burning at least 149,000,000 MANA when the auction is done!  Shocked

When auction will be over?I love this coin and keep my eye on it
Experience of one big old game with virtual PED money showed me how profitable Decentraland can be.
Thanks to recent Bitcoin Bull run, Decentraland is one of the Best projects of 2017. I'm now sitting on 7x return by buying/selling during the DIP.  Cool Cool . Though the ICO seems to be f up by the community, the recent development made it clear that the returns of investment on this project, is huge.

Honestly they need to burn a whole lot more than 149 millions. circulating supply is still too big and I am glad that you re getting 7x your returns but there are people who paid 0.14 for this coin and see it dip by almost half.
Pages:
Jump to: