Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Blocknode - Business Orientated Rewards - page 3. (Read 49511 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
So, there is a new giveaway and new free BND. I am not sure how is helping free coins especially when it comes to this kind of small community and relatively new coin.
As I know, every free coin results with pricing drop. It can't be fair to the people who regularly buy and hold BND.
One guy can get only one BND for each time claim the give away.
So, I don't think it is a problem at all.
But, I agree with you that promotion is bad ideas during very bad market.

The goal of the giveaway is get us more exposure and a free listing on the Monkey App.
We believe both will be a huge advantage in the future.
We are also giving away 100,000 $BND but we already have more than 1500 users in that giveaway, so we only need 1 of them to buy a masternode to counter the "drop" that can occur after the distribution

my mistake. I am first understanding that is 100k BND to one person.

I did not follow at all, what happened to the previous giveaway with cooperation to Snode.co?
Or this: https://twitter.com/ShardaxOfficial/status/1068174628185612288
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
So, there is a new giveaway and new free BND. I am not sure how is helping free coins especially when it comes to this kind of small community and relatively new coin.
As I know, every free coin results with pricing drop. It can't be fair to the people who regularly buy and hold BND.
One guy can get only one BND for each time claim the give away.
So, I don't think it is a problem at all.
But, I agree with you that promotion is bad ideas during very bad market.

The goal of the giveaway is get us more exposure and a free listing on the Monkey App.
We believe both will be a huge advantage in the future.
We are also giving away 100,000 $BND but we already have more than 1500 users in that giveaway, so we only need 1 of them to buy a masternode to counter the "drop" that can occur after the distribution
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
People RAID the new massive airdrop from BND. TOTAL AWARDS = 100,000 $BND Ahead, go for it!!! https://wn.nr/EX2YLQ
BIG BND AIRDROP 🔥🔥🔥
🔥 NEW 100,000 $BND #AIRDROP by Blocknode 🔥

✅ ENTER BELOW

✅ LIKE & SHARE

1 ENTRY = 1 BND IN YOUR WALLET

https://gleam.io/PJXu8/blocknode-massive-airdrop

We have some very exciting news !

We've integrated HD (BIP39) support for the Blocknode Wallet!

- You can recover your wallet with seeds words
- $BND could potentially be integrated into hardware wallets (Trezor, Ledger etc.)

More informations Incoming on Monday

It's official $BND  has been added to theApollon Nodebuilder Platform!

Apollon is a masternode hosting service using an easy software to help you setting your BlockNode Masternodes.

NodeBuilder : https://apollon.one/download-nodebuilder/
Discord : https://discord.gg/E2PK48A

You knew it but it was never officially announced yet.
Here it is :

BlockNode ($BND) will be listed at the opening of Shardax Exchange before the End Of the Year !

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Received my payments last week.
Really hope that the BND team will open other signature campaigns.
Thank you for being part of this signature and we hope we will be opening a new bounty really soon.

Me too. All best wishes, especially significant growth for BND.
Looking forward to seeing BND grow further.

they closed their company signatures so it turns out at the moment? or they planning to continue and expand this option? project is very interesting but you need a lot more advertising to move it forward more and more.
Activity: 219
Received my payments last week.
Really hope that the BND team will open other signature campaigns.
Thank you for being part of this signature and we hope we will be opening a new bounty really soon.

Me too. All best wishes, especially significant growth for BND.
Week 4 has been paid and the contest is finally over.  Roll Eyes

We are really proud about the impact this competition had, as a peak in volume we noticed 2 weeks ago !
More than 300K BND has been distributed in 4 weeks of the contest and it was over our 200K expectation but we are really proud of our community and you deserved this giveaway.

That answers my question about picking a random winner. Thanks for giving out more than the allocated budget!

Not only volume, but also the BND hit its latest peak around 250 satoshi.
Week 4 has been paid and the contest is finally over.  Roll Eyes

We are really proud about the impact this competition had, as a peak in volume we noticed 2 weeks ago !

The team kept promised and shown off their generosity by generous distribution to community via the four-week campaign.
More than 300K BND has been distributed in 4 weeks of the contest and it was over our 200K expectation but we are really proud of our community and you deserved this giveaway.

More than my expectation! I hope that the team will open new wave sooner or later during the rest months this year.

Thank you for your kind comments, this is highly appreciated.
We will add every ideas to the suggestion list.
Activity: 476
Week 4 has been paid and the contest is finally over.  Roll Eyes

That answers my question about picking a random winner. Thanks for giving out more than the allocated budget!
Week 4 has been paid and the contest is finally over.  Roll Eyes

Received the fourth week payment today. Thanks guys!
Activity: 560
We are finalizing the sheet in order to be sure everything is okay, and will send the last payment soon Smiley
If you have any requests about what you think might be a mistake, you are welcome to join our discord !
Will the Block Node team open new wave of signature campaign?
I wish that the team will implement new waves, then I might have other chances to join.

first of all, they are not obligated to do anything. secondly, the chance that they will hold an additional company seems to me small. hyip in this project already exists and signature method of promotion simply does not make sense at the moment.

We are finalizing the sheet in order to be sure everything is okay, and will send the last payment soon Smiley
If you have any requests about what you think might be a mistake, you are welcome to join our discord !

Is the team still going to pick a random winner for the left over BND from this signature campaign?
Activity: 487
Will the Block Node team open new wave of signature campaign?
I wish that the team will implement new waves, then I might have other chances to join.
Thanks to the BlockNode team for their efforts and efforts, for their new innovative bounty. We love BND and are happy to spread about them around the World.
What kind of new innovative bounty did you mention?
Have you received your payments last week (the fourth one)?
thanks.

Activity: 211
Thanks to the BlockNode team for their efforts and efforts, for their new innovative bounty. We love BND and are happy to spread about them around the World.
Activity: 350
Blocknode is a thoughtful project in the real world. But in the situation of electronic money is not popular all over the world. First, you need to promote the public to know about the project, know the benefits that the project can bring to the user. At the same time, you need to make people believe that rewards for coding will be profitable by making the project a powerful breakthrough.
Pages:
Jump to: