Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Blocknode - Business Orientated Rewards - page 4. (Read 49511 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
coinexchange.io is a scam one, I don't think so.
Please stop kidding us, LOL.
It seems that Block Node coin has had strong, really strong support around 60 satoshi; and it is likely hard to be broken at this price range.

coinexchange.io
yobit

Usually cheaters are adding coins

We never faced any issue with CoinExchange. But if you don't feel confortable with it, you can try to trade on Cryptopia
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
coinexchange.io
yobit

Agree with you about Yobit exchange, but I disagree with you with your claim that Coinexchange.io is a scam one.

these two exchanges have been deceiving users for a very long time, so we must agree that the choice is very bad. normal investors definitely will not buy your asset there. need to think about other options.
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
coinexchange.io is a scam one, I don't think so.
Please stop kidding us, LOL.
It seems that Block Node coin has had strong, really strong support around 60 satoshi; and it is likely hard to be broken at this price range.

coinexchange.io
yobit

Activity: 206
Merit: 26
I want to buy

Huh Huh
scam market CoinExchange
listed

I'm afraid

Huh Huh Huh
It is likely that after the hack impacts gone away, the team released official statement, and the StakeCube team solved their issues, Block Node has found its strong supports around 70 satoshi.

A bad start and will start from a very good start to produce a good and beneficial thing for everyone who has participated.

the situation is not very good, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that almost all projects now almost do not show anything at a price. many of top projects, even after much development, are falling in price, what to say about such immature projects as this one.
Activity: 686
It is likely that after the hack impacts gone away, the team released official statement, and the StakeCube team solved their issues, Block Node has found its strong supports around 70 satoshi.

A bad start and will start from a very good start to produce a good and beneficial thing for everyone who has participated.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
What kind of background does your team have?
Activity: 476
It has come to our attention that StakeCube has been compromised and BND wallets have been affected.
We have contacted the exchanges to try and freeze the addresses.

While this saddens us, for any community member that lost their coins, it is important to  remember that the safest place for your coins is in your own Blocknode wallet that you have the private keys to.
Anywhere else and you are at the risk of another's security. Stay safe!

They just stated that the BND were already sold before the exchanges could freeze the addresses. The good news is that there are no more stolen coins left to be sold by the hacker(s), so the price drop is probably over now.
Activity: 434
It has come to our attention that StakeCube has been compromised and BND wallets have been affected.
We have contacted the exchanges to try and freeze the addresses.

While this saddens us, for any community member that lost their coins, it is important to  remember that the safest place for your coins is in your own Blocknode wallet that you have the private keys to.
Anywhere else and you are at the risk of another's security. Stay safe!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Blocknode definitely has a clear vision and road map of how to get there, that they've hit all the targets so far. If you're interested in earning passive income or you have a business and you like the idea of a cryptographic reward system, Blocknode and BND is a project to view. The concept is very promising, the team seems capable, and the community is quite active.
Activity: 219
The Blocknode price fell dramatically since the latest peak around 250 satoshi.
The coin has been corrected over the last several days, and I hope that the current correction will finish soon.
Activity: 686
Trend reversal !  Grin
Corrected for now, but I believe that Blocknode will move upwards soon.
By the way, I thank to Blocknode team and manager of the campaign by paying for my works.
I received my coins yesterday.

Good thing and it looks like you are very happy with the gift that has been given by the team from the work you have made. Congratulations on what you have received.
Activity: 126
You're welcome, sorry for the delay again Smiley
Just curious.
Will  the BlockNode team open more rounds of signature campaign in the future?
The current wave of BND campaign will end after the current week, which is also the fourth week of the campaign.
Thank you for all your time to read and answer my question.
Trend reversal !  Grin
Corrected for now, but I believe that Blocknode will move upwards soon.
By the way, I thank to Blocknode team and manager of the campaign by paying for my works.
I received my coins yesterday.

You're welcome, sorry for the delay again Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
OMFG that price pump  Shocked

Glad i got my Nodes in the presale and stocked up to some more Smiley
Oh, what a pump!
I didn't keep my eyes on BND chart.
Just found the unexpected rises mins ago.
The highest price of BND today has been around 250 satoshi.

No, No, No. I still haven't enough to run my own BND masternode. I need price to return back Sad
Trend reversal !  Grin
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
better stake together
OMFG that price pump  Shocked

Glad i got my Nodes in the presale and stocked up to some more Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
How long will it take to get actively staking for my wallet?
I saw that the maturity time is 12 hours, so I guess it will take 12 hours or a bit longer to activate staking in my wallet, right?

I am waiting a few days, and I close wallet because it seems there is no staking. After one week when run wallet again, everything seems normal and receive first staking rewards
Activity: 476
I am waiting for my payments last two weeks.
However, as the BND team announced, the payments will be delayed a bit, no need to hurry and worry too much.
By the way, I would like to say congratulations with the latest partnership.

usually when postponing payment is very bad. shows that not everything is as good for marketing as it should be. maybe they do not have enough staff in the community and this is the reason why they postpone the well-deserved payment?

They stated that the person responsible for payments was away for a couple of days. They paid for week 2 today, so everyone that met the requirements should have been paid now. Thanks to team!
I am waiting for my payments last two weeks.
However, as the BND team announced, the payments will be delayed a bit, no need to hurry and worry too much.
By the way, I would like to say congratulations with the latest partnership.

usually when postponing payment is very bad. shows that not everything is as good for marketing as it should be. maybe they do not have enough staff in the community and this is the reason why they postpone the well-deserved payment?
Pages:
Jump to: